Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw, I don't reckon she's had a major op at all. She might have been to Belgium, I suppose, maybe even had a consultation with someone but I reckon she's messing about again, deliberately trying to deflect and create interest. Next thing will be that she slams the media for printing lies about her - lies that, of course, came from her in the first place.
Don't think she had anything done, went for a consultation and is now on the beg to fund the surgery.

Reactions: 34
That was excellent in the last crapcast where it calls itself "A singer" now! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Four songs is more than enough to know how bloody tit she is though, hell's teef its perfectly obvious after two bars of screeching or "Nah nah nah nahs" that this old boot CANNOT SING AT ALL but there are too many idiots Being Kind# by not telling it the Troof that she's bleeping SHITE at it so onwards it goes believing it's own self-appointed hype!
They hear the backing track and think it’s Kipper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't think she had anything done, went for a consultation and is now on the beg to fund the surgery.
I agree! They’ll need to throw in a couple of nipples while they’re at it 🤮

Is she still being billed for Dublin pride this weekend? We’ll soon see!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Suspect she's 'lying low' for now, after her surgery. Can't tell me anything like that doesn't involve pain. Pretty sure, any promotional video's/adverts for clothes/ drink etc will have been made before the tit alignment. Probably got the BENT social worker & Slitty eyed Boy, running around for her, while she's sprawled out where ever she happened to be staying. Could be anywhere. Lou's house, rental, Frumpy Dumpling's. Who knows?
Call me a cow or whatever, but the more agony skank is in due to her poxy misguided vanity - The Better!
WOO bleeping HOO! 🐮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
No doubt her upbringing wouldn't be considered normal or healthy, so some of this applies to her, but I think her narcissistic sociopath traits are just her, & she actually enjoys not caring about anyone but herself as it means she can carry on doing what she does without a second thought. She has no capacity whatsoever for empathy or self reflection, that will never change.
---

No, these are still before, surely?! 😳
Rubbish those aren't new pictures. She'd be looking washed out and where are the drains etc? You'd be way too swollen and sore to wear those clothes.

Reactions: 41
No doubt her upbringing wouldn't be considered normal or healthy, so some of this applies to her, but I think her narcissistic sociopath traits are just her, & she actually enjoys not caring about anyone but herself as it means she can carry on doing what she does without a second thought. She has no capacity whatsoever for empathy or self reflection, that will never change.
---

No, these are still before, surely?! 😳
Still one is bigger than the other. These pictures were obviously taken before the surgery. Filtered to hell.

Reactions: 43
How stupid are the Daily Mail?
They seriously reckon she took that photo Thursday evening, the day she had surgery? FFS.
And they say how she flew to Belgium and then post her quote from the pod stating she was going by train.
Where the hell do they get their "writers" from?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think she possibly filmed her rejuven8 ad at Driffield train station.
Similar things, seating, paintwork, frames containing info, floor. That’s near to Hull too.
Yet again, the prowfessional mowdel of two thousand years of experience and who can wipe the floor with young, fit, pretty 20 years olds, has chosen her background really well. You'd thinks she'd have swept the floor first.... oh, hang on.....

1719569591448.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
In the sideways pose she looks like the front end of a centaur!
The back end of a policeman's horse :)
---
How stupid are the Daily Mail?
They seriously reckon she took that photo Thursday evening, the day she had surgery? FFS.
And they say how she flew to Belgium and then post her quote from the pod stating she was going by train.
Where the hell do they get their "writers" from?
We cannot be expecting the 12 year olds to devote ALL their playtimes to keeping up with skank's bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So in other words she basically did a go fund me for her boob op! Any one that donates to that thinking they will see anything they haven't seen before is nuts!
She probably thinks if Kieran had a go fund me, why shouldn't she? Entitled bleep! Difference is you scab on the arse of humanity Kieran's was used to duck you over you piece of tit!
Much love to @WillowTree21 & those of you having a tough time at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The back end of a policeman's horse :)
---

We cannot be expecting the 12 year olds to devote ALL their playtimes to keeping up with skank's bullshit!
I'm pretty certain that one of the podcasts she did with the Daily Mail, he said that they have a dedicated desk just for her...! Can't remember which podcast it was but it was in the last couple of months and it was heavily advertised at the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty certain that one of the podcasts she did with the Daily Mail, he said that they have a dedicated desk just for her...! Can't remember which podcast it was but it was in the last couple of months and it was heavily advertised at the time.
If you visit the DM's showbiz office its easy to spot the Skanky Desk. Its the one right over in the corner, the paintwork has all been scribbled on in crayon, there are crisp packets & cheesy Wotsit bags scattered about, coke cans spilt all over the desk and a picture of Tayler Swiff sellotaped on the wall with bits of gobbed paper stuck to it.
Thats how to find skanky's personal journo at the Fail's HQ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sometimes I wish I could shake her and say wake the duck up but she's too far gone for that. I believe she switched off from emotions at a young age, due to neglect and sexualised behaviour. Which is why Bunny and Jet needed to be out of her clutches fast. She has very little empathy, she has a big empty void where her human emotions should be, and they were likely switched off to protect herself. From working with children, I've found neglect abuse can have the worst and most long lasting effects. She uses substances, men, surgery and risky behavior to try and feel something or to fill the black hole inside her. I feel sorry for her wounded inner child. Abused children and adults that were abused end up in cycles through generations that is really hard to break.
I honestly don't think she has any redeeming factors and I think she'll be dead way before her time.
It's not the case for everyone who has been abused, some have some self reflection and a desire to change, it's just the luck of the genetic lottery.
Narcissists are usually the product of childhood trauma ... personally, I believe the cause is AFP who I think is also a narc ... the trauma in Kippers life was caused by her mother not the men in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yet again, the prowfessional mowdel of two thousand years of experience and who can wipe the floor with young, fit, pretty 20 years olds, has chosen her background really well. You'd thinks she'd have swept the floor first.... oh, hang on.....

View attachment 3021725
It must be in her contract with the collijean people that she HAS to post every.single.day or she doesn’t get paid. You’d think that by now she’d she’d know how to pronounce collagen! I dunno why these companies use her, she’s not a great example to use plus seeing her promote anything would put me off buying it. Apart from cake, I’d make an exception for that 🤣🍰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.