Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon all these posed photos are pre op (if it went ahead) to fool her brainless fan.
Also surely she should have been nil by mouth before a GA, not slugging on a rejuvenate drink! Plot thickens, like her.
Sending love @WillowTree21 ❤
You don't actually see her drink it. It stops recording as she is about to have her sip of it. I don't think she actually takes the stuff, just makes it up and pretends.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What if ... she only had a consultation in Belgium ... and Ellie was in Hull and she finally convinced her to pump saline into the wonky tits to even them up a bit .... because she cant afford to get them done yet, hence the cash beg regards her boob journey on OF ...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sometimes I wish I could shake her and say wake the duck up but she's too far gone for that. I believe she switched off from emotions at a young age, due to neglect and sexualised behaviour. Which is why Bunny and Jet needed to be out of her clutches fast. She has very little empathy, she has a big empty void where her human emotions should be, and they were likely switched off to protect herself. From working with children, I've found neglect abuse can have the worst and most long lasting effects. She uses substances, men, surgery and risky behavior to try and feel something or to fill the black hole inside her. I feel sorry for her wounded inner child. Abused children and adults that were abused end up in cycles through generations that is really hard to break.
I honestly don't think she has any redeeming factors and I think she'll be dead way before her time.
It's not the case for everyone who has been abused, some have some self reflection and a desire to change, it's just the luck of the genetic lottery.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hull do have Pride but not sure when. I really can’t work out why she would be in Driffield, theres nothing there and it’s on the road(track) to nowhere apart from Brid which is a manky, run down, scruffy seaside town full of pdf files.
I'm from Brid but left as soon as I could - not doxing myself it was years ago - my art teacher got sent down for shagging someone in my class - sure KP would have been up for that type of behaviour!! No way was she having a meeting in Driff re Hull Pride - there is literally nothing there (apart from the aforementioned Thomas the Baker!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm rather surprised that Doc Plovier has done the work on it's wonky norks then allowed it to pay afterwards - doesn't he realise he's NOT going to get paid? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Where next eh? The public toilets on Brighton Esplanade? The changing rooms at some sleazy fetish shop where she purchases her pervy distorted bras?
well she as lost the mucky mansion were she used to do all her high end photo shoots(lol)and her rental might have a clause that she can not run a business from it so now i guess it will all be from a park bench

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she had a book advance. Paid for the deposit on rental & also used money for the tit reconstruction. Supposedly having her face done next. :mad: Yep, I'm sure it's money from the book. She's still got to pay monthly rental/bills etc (without - cough - paying debts). That money won't last forever & her earning potential is down the toilet, to cover the amount she will need. She'll NEVER be in a position to buy another home. Even when she was supposedly 'minted' earning loads, she still NEVER owned MM. Had huge loans against it. So how does she think she will earn enough now?
She has the Panto with Katona at the end of the year, they pay quite well, it was reported she got £60K for it last time. I don’t believe that, I think it was more like £20-30K max, which I expect this one will be as well. What I don’t understand is why the trustees aren’t taking a percentage of the book advance, panto fees, her Pride appearances and other things she’s doing, just that pathetic 40% from Backgrid and OF, and she just dropped Backgrid 🤷🏽‍♀️

There’s reasonable money available for the creditors coming in, but she’s just taking the payments, paying no tax on it and laughing at her creditors, as she spends spends spends. I’m, well I think all of us and the public are just flummoxed by the inaction in her bankruptcy, why won’t they tackle her, there’s money coming in to go to her creditors, but they won’t take it from her, it’s ridiculous 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What happened to her Pink horse box? She went camping in that too. Plus I'd love to know if/when she sold the caravan in IOW, that she purchased for families of disabled children to use. Think it was mainly used by her mother & her mother's family & mates.
Plus, where are the horses being kept? Still at her neighbours? So many unanswered questions.
Don't know what happened to the 3.5 ton but the big 7.5 was sold to travellers in Addlestone down the road from my daughter's yard. Only ever seen out a couple of times then it was just parked up on their yard. They've sold it on now. As for the horses I don't believe for one minute she's still got them. There's no way she'd pay regularly for their keep and whoever has them has probably taken ownership in return for unpaid livery as you can bet she hardly went near them. This is an easy process, you just put an abandonment notice on the stable door and after about 21 days you can claim them. She did this in Cobham years ago. Put a fabulous horse on full livery, paid a few months up front and literally never bothered going back. I heard they've still got the horse so that one had a lucky escape. The horse was worth a fortune a real piece of kit just dumped. Just one example of how much money she must have wasted over the years.🤬
---
well she as lost the mucky mansion were she used to do all her high end photo shoots(lol)and her rental might have a clause that she can not run a business from it so now i guess it will all be from a park bench
Most rentals state you cannot run a business from home so any of her shenanigans and they could say she's broken her tenancy to get rid of her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Fab new thread title by @DC16 👏👏👏 sorry had to chop and crop a bit to fit but i think we squashed enough descriptive words in there to get the jist 🤣🤣
View attachment 3020561
So big news guys
The day arrived, the bailiffs descended upon the MM and thats it the end shes out 😁😁😁😁
In an attempt to deflect she has had another boob job 🥱🥱🥱 yet to see the outcome of that but if youre a desperate sad sack whos into mutilated mutton youre in for a treat....subscribe now 😁View attachment 3020574
So in other words she basically did a go fund me for her boob op! Any one that donates to that thinking they will see anything they haven't seen before is nuts!

• Angry
So in other words she basically did a go fund me for her boob op! Any one that donates to that thinking they will see anything they haven't seen before is nuts!
Why anyone would pay to see that tired old body on onlyfans when the most disgusting images of her are available for free on fapello.com? She always claims she doesn't show those bits of her, tries to make out she's too classy, successful and above it all, but there they are ............ revolting intimate photos of her.

I would be ashamed and devastated if I had a mother like that, poor Princess and Junior, and B and J too when they're old enough to find out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Well, she spends, spends, spends on SOME things. But compared to her past life, it's NOTHING. Just think, she used to fly out to LA just to have her hair done and she also transported her horses over to LA when she was there for a few months whilst married to Pete. £££££. She drove around in seriously expensive cars - brand new Lamborghinis and the like or had chauffeurs to ferry her around to events. They flew first class all around the world at the drop of a hat to 5* resorts in the Maldives etc.
Of course, all that too could have been smoke and mirrors or freebies/promotions. We are well-versed in how she operates now and can spot her deceptions a mile off.
But look at her now. She has an old RR that she can't legally drive. 'Her' house is/was a dump. She hasn't (apparently) flown for months and when she has done before that, it's been Easyjet. No chauffeur-driven transport but travelling by train and waiting to change at tatty-looking stations in the arse-end of nowhere. Flogging cheap tat on the internet that looks as if it would go up like a Roman candle if it got anywhere near a naked flame.
She's in a fake relationship with a deadbeat 'boy' who appears unemployed and there is zero spark or affection between them. In the early days with Pete (before he realised just what he had married), they were tactile and loving towards each other - or rather, he was. She had a family life, even if she didn't seem to appreciate it and now she effectively lives alone, apart from the few hangers-on who are still interested for some reason. And she has to force the notion that she is a singer to people who haven't really realised yet how terrible she is on stage. I suppose the proof of the pudding will be how many repeat appearances she is asked to make.

I mean, come on. Would any of us swap our lives for hers (or anything in it) for one minute?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Sometimes I wish I could shake her and say wake the duck up but she's too far gone for that. I believe she switched off from emotions at a young age, due to neglect and sexualised behaviour. Which is why Bunny and Jet needed to be out of her clutches fast. She has very little empathy, she has a big empty void where her human emotions should be, and they were likely switched off to protect herself. From working with children, I've found neglect abuse can have the worst and most long lasting effects. She uses substances, men, surgery and risky behavior to try and feel something or to fill the black hole inside her. I feel sorry for her wounded inner child. Abused children and adults that were abused end up in cycles through generations that is really hard to break.
I honestly don't think she has any redeeming factors and I think she'll be dead way before her time.
It's not the case for everyone who has been abused, some have some self reflection and a desire to change, it's just the luck of the genetic lottery.
No doubt her upbringing wouldn't be considered normal or healthy, so some of this applies to her, but I think her narcissistic sociopath traits are just her, & she actually enjoys not caring about anyone but herself as it means she can carry on doing what she does without a second thought. She has no capacity whatsoever for empathy or self reflection, that will never change.
---

Latest.
No, these are still before, surely?! 😳

I wonder how much Lego is being paid, at the beginning with Carl, they were attracted to each other but there’s no chemistry at all with this one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You don't actually see her drink it. It stops recording as she is about to have her sip of it. I don't think she actually takes the stuff, just makes it up and pretends.
On the odd occasion she has taken a swig she looks like she's about to hurl straight afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hull Pride is July 27th, it could be this. Noticeable the three biggest Prides, London, Brighton and Manchester haven’t taken her crappy slot. She advertises it as 30 minutes, it’s not even that, Canterbury was four songs lasting just 20 minutes. I don’t know why people are booking her, she cannot sing or perform. Canterbury was really bad, it’s not even so bad it’s funny as an act, it’s just cringy and embarrassing. Someone in her team should be telling her to stop, but appears no one around her can stop her. On her last pod she was comparing herself as a singer with other festival acts, saying this is what she is now, Skank is that deluded she believes she’s a proper pop act now 🤦🏽‍♀️
That was excellent in the last crapcast where it calls itself "A singer" now! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Four songs is more than enough to know how bloody tit she is though, hell's teef its perfectly obvious after two bars of screeching or "Nah nah nah nahs" that this old boot CANNOT SING AT ALL but there are too many idiots Being Kind# by not telling it the Troof that she's bleeping SHITE at it so onwards it goes believing it's own self-appointed hype!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She has the Panto with Katona at the end of the year, they pay quite well, it was reported she got £60K for it last time. I don’t believe that, I think it was more like £20-30K max, which I expect this one will be as well. What I don’t understand is why the trustees aren’t taking a percentage of the book advance, panto fees, her Pride appearances and other things she’s doing, just that pathetic 40% from Backgrid and OF, and she just dropped Backgrid 🤷🏽‍♀️

There’s reasonable money available for the creditors coming in, but she’s just taking the payments, paying no tax on it and laughing at her creditors, as she spends spends spends. I’m, well I think all of us and the public are just flummoxed by the inaction in her bankruptcy, why won’t they tackle her, there’s money coming in to go to her creditors, but they won’t take it from her, it’s ridiculous 🤷🏽‍♀️
Suspect she's 'lying low' for now, after her surgery. Can't tell me anything like that doesn't involve pain. Pretty sure, any promotional video's/adverts for clothes/ drink etc will have been made before the tit alignment. Probably got the BENT social worker & Slitty eyed Boy, running around for her, while she's sprawled out where ever she happened to be staying. Could be anywhere. Lou's house, rental, Frumpy Dumpling's. Who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Latest.
Cue the “lying press” from kipper. Why do they do that? They hear one story from her and when she posts something they run with that as “the story”. A blind man can see those pics were taken before her apparent boob job. They piss me off
---
Gotta luv those legs though! They'd be more fitting sticking out of a crow's nest
Edna (I think) put a video on her stories of AFP and PFP walking with Albert when the skanky lot were at Pride. Kipper gets her scrawny bandy legs from AFP

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.