Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I love the fact that the source (Claire) gets in she should seek the correct help and that her behaviours obsessive. They're saying she's a stalker and she needs proper treatment ....not just 5 minutes with Alan at the Priory!"

Skanky is such a glowing example of this Alan's theraputic prowess eh? She's a fecking nutjob!
Bet he doesn't add her to his CV to show other potential clients!!
---
Driffield is the Northern side of Hull about 30 minutes out it’s a tiny market town there will be no pride there!!!!
Skank has no "pride" anyway, particularly obvious now she's begging pervos to give her money to have a look at her scarred, distorted knockers! Her desparation is trawling new depths every day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes I suppose after slagging the bloke off last time it took a lot of grovelling to get him to take her back again so she dare not 'knock' him for payment since she'll undoubtedly want sum morr serjerry soon enough; Best keep him sweet!

Who was stoopid enough to lend it £8k? Did the Bank of AFP give her a loan, after all her and PFP gave Edna a sizeable bung to unload herLondon flat to move to Kent so skank would have been full of entitlement?
I think she had a book advance. Paid for the deposit on rental & also used money for the tit reconstruction. Supposedly having her face done next. :mad: Yep, I'm sure it's money from the book. She's still got to pay monthly rental/bills etc (without - cough - paying debts). That money won't last forever & her earning potential is down the toilet, to cover the amount she will need. She'll NEVER be in a position to buy another home. Even when she was supposedly 'minted' earning loads, she still NEVER owned MM. Had huge loans against it. So how does she think she will earn enough now?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I wonder/ wander if this is Lift Aesthetics again?

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

''An urgent warning has been issued to people seeking cosmetic procedures including Brazilian Butt Lifts and breast augmentation.

The council issued the warning on Wednesday (June 26), saying the procedures ‘may be taking place this week in Manchester in non-clinical settings’. Officers believe the surgeries could be taking place in hotel rooms.

That presents a risk to infection control, medics believe, prompting the authority to issue the urgent warning to would-be customers. A statement said: “The Council has been made aware that certain cosmetic procedures – specifically Filler Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) [or] breast augmentation – may be taking place this week in Manchester in non-clinical settings.''

• Wow
Reactions: 49
I think she had a book advance. Paid for the deposit on rental & also used money for the tit reconstruction. Supposedly having her face done next. :mad: Yep, I'm sure it's money from the book. She's still got to pay monthly rental/bills etc (without - cough - paying debts). That money won't last forever & her earning potential is down the toilet, to cover the amount she will need. She'll NEVER be in a position to buy another home. Even when she was supposedly 'minted' earning loads, she still NEVER owned MM. Had huge loans against it. So how does she think she will earn enough now?
and what lucky family member will have to take her in when she's been booted-out of every single rental over the oncoming years?
I feel sure that 'Arry won't want it under his roof irrespective of her pressuring Edna, likewise Danny.

I reckon her only alternative now is to forget the idea that she's EVER going to find herself a Toyboy who will willingly "marry her" and instead start trawling the Care Homes to find an old geezer who'll take her on simply because of who-she-once-was rather than what she actually is NOW. But then who even wants a really raddled old trophy wife, WHY would any rich old bloke want skanky when he could potentially find someone half her age, doesn't look like the back end of a policeman's horse, doesn't have all the baggage AND maybe might even be a nice person to boot?

It looks like Naked Rodney may be in with a chance after all........................ I knew she'd get around to him eventually :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
and what lucky family member will have to take her in when she's been booted-out of every single rental over the oncoming years?
I feel sure that 'Arry won't want it under his roof irrespective of her pressuring Edna, likewise Danny.

I reckon her only alternative now is to forget the idea that she's EVER going to find herself a Toyboy who will willingly "marry her" and instead start trawling the Care Homes to find an old geezer who'll take her on simply because of who-she-once-was rather than what she actually is NOW. But then who even wants a really raddled old trophy wife, WHY would any rich old bloke want skanky when he could potentially find someone half her age, doesn't look like the back end of a policeman's horse, doesn't have all the baggage AND maybe might even be a nice person to boot?

It looks like Naked Rodney may be in with a chance after all........................ I knew she'd get around to him eventually :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She'll probably end up on disability benefits after butchering herself so much. She'll be sat in a council flat somewhere and constantly be on TikTok live with people sending her small tips whilst she rants she is 'Insta Faymous'......like that Chelsea Lee Art / Roots woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

'Back of a policeman's horse' 😅 (y):ROFLMAO:😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder/wander where her other cars went e.g beetle, jeep etc? She had so much stuff at the MM, is she paying for the cars and stuff to be kept in storage?

Reactions: 27
Talking about the MM Willow, ok she might not have to pay mortgage payments, But still has to pay the interest, she can be charged for any repairs emergency or essential repairs, and if after the place is sold there is a mortgage shortfall she’ll still owe that , so yep she’s in tit street

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder/wander where her other cars went e.g beetle, jeep etc? She had so much stuff at the MM, is she paying for the cars and stuff to be kept in storage?
What happened to her Pink horse box? She went camping in that too. Plus I'd love to know if/when she sold the caravan in IOW, that she purchased for families of disabled children to use. Think it was mainly used by her mother & her mother's family & mates.
Plus, where are the horses being kept? Still at her neighbours? So many unanswered questions.

Reactions: 43
Driffield is the Northern side of Hull about 30 minutes out it’s a tiny market town there will be no pride there!!!!
Hull do have Pride but not sure when. I really can’t work out why she would be in Driffield, theres nothing there and it’s on the road(track) to nowhere apart from Brid which is a manky, run down, scruffy seaside town full of pdf files.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think they get paid for the podcasts. I'm sure her own podcast will only earn from the advertising.
I did some research on this DC, you’re right most people don’t get paid as guests on Pods, the person running the pod usually believes the guest is there to promote themselves, so no payment is required, there are even times the guest pays to be on the podcast. Did find a couple of examples of guests being paid on bigger pods if they really wanted a particular person, but it’s not a lot, a few hundred pounds. I think Skank even bitched about not being paid for her guest slots once on a pod or interview, distinctly remember her saying something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hull do have Pride but not sure when. I really can’t work out why she would be in Driffield, theres nothing there and it’s on the road(track) to nowhere apart from Brid which is a manky, run down, scruffy seaside town full of pdf files.
There's a Hull pride event 27th July Queens gardens, the Driffield stop has got me flummoxed aswell only stops after that are Bridlington and Scarborough. There's a few residential and assisted living places in Driffield apart from this it's a market town.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's a Hull pride event 27th July Queens gardens, the Driffield stop has got me flummoxed aswell only stops after that are Bridlington and Scarborough. There's a few residential and assisted living places in Driffield apart from this it's a market town.
Hull is also a port town. Very easy to get drugs /laundered money in.

just heard on radio Manchester that someone is doing liquid BBLs here and environmental health are trying to catch them. Sounds like someone we know!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Hull Pride is July 27th, it could be this. Noticeable the three biggest Prides, London, Brighton and Manchester haven’t taken her crappy slot. She advertises it as 30 minutes, it’s not even that, Canterbury was four songs lasting just 20 minutes. I don’t know why people are booking her, she cannot sing or perform. Canterbury was really bad, it’s not even so bad it’s funny as an act, it’s just cringy and embarrassing. Someone in her team should be telling her to stop, but appears no one around her can stop her. On her last pod she was comparing herself as a singer with other festival acts, saying this is what she is now, Skank is that deluded she believes she’s a proper pop act now 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Photoshop? Or yet more weightloss?? That pose! Just gawjus!
The bandy legs never cease to amuse me 😂 And, if this is supposed to be AFTER surgery - the tits are still wonky
---
Hull Pride is July 27th, it could be this. Noticeable the three biggest Prides, London, Brighton and Manchester haven’t taken her crappy slot. She advertises it as 30 minutes, it’s not even that, Canterbury was four songs lasting just 20 minutes. I don’t know why people are booking her, she cannot sing or perform. Canterbury was really bad, it’s not even so bad it’s funny as an act, it’s just cringy and embarrassing. Someone in her team should be telling her to stop, but appears no one around her can stop her. On her last pod she was comparing herself as a singer with other festival acts, saying this is what she is now, Skank is that deluded she believes she’s a proper pop act now 🤦🏽‍♀️
The 'singing' bookings will dry up ... I dont think people booking realised how bad she is, now its on film and very very obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I reckon all these posed photos are pre op (if it went ahead) to fool her brainless fan.
Also surely she should have been nil by mouth before a GA, not slugging on a rejuvenate drink! Plot thickens, like her.
Sending love @WillowTree21 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hull is also a port town. Very easy to get drugs /laundered money in.

just heard on radio Manchester that someone is doing liquid BBLs here and environmental health are trying to catch them. Sounds like someone we know!
I work on Hull dock and you'd be surprised what you can get for the right price. 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44