Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #402 Me, myself, I. Skank can't sing only lie. Her pics horrify. So let's wave her bye bye.
(& good riddance)

Reactions: 40
Her face at the end, off her still very much the same tits…

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 48
Wait, what???? She's put the microphone down but you can still hear her (off-key) voice. She's got a fucking BACKING TRACK!

Reactions: 39
Her face at the end, off her still very much the same tits…

View attachment 3026631

View attachment 3026630
She has such a tiny repertoire of songs, I just don’t get how she not know the words or the timings when she even has a backing track? I reckon all of us know the words to a huge amount of songs as we sing along to them in the car etc, and that’s all she’s doing, singing along? Make it make sense lol

Reactions: 34
So why has the cunt whore not bothered to see her eldest daughter on her birthday? The Pride gig was more important? P didn't want to spend time with her, or Pete wouldn't allow it? ( I don't think he'd do that).
She's a selfish bitch cunt!

Reactions: 31
I don't think Peter needs to allow/disallow Princess to see her mother. He just offers her un-turn-down-able treats.
No contest.
Although, it seems that even a quiet day of normality at Andre Towers is preferable to the chaos that reigns at Katie's place.

Reactions: 34
So why has the cunt whore not bothered to see her eldest daughter on her birthday? The Pride gig was more important? P didn't want to spend time with her, or Pete wouldn't allow it? ( I don't think he'd do that).
She's a selfish bitch cunt!
I really think P has chosen to stay away from her in general ... I suspect she was only around because she was worried about and trying to protect B&J, now they are away from her P is pretty much done just like Junior

Reactions: 48
Wonder/wander if it'll be the big unveil tomorrow/tomorriw of the new sparkly pink beast with skank showing off her new cleavage repair and the new nips she's had stitched on.

Reactions: 29
I really think P has chosen to stay away from her in general ... I suspect she was only around because she was worried about and trying to protect B&J, now they are away from her P is pretty much done just like Junior
Last time they were all there apart from Harvey was Mother’s Day when she got pissed. Jr left - maybe P left with him. But she’s not posted anything since

Reactions: 29
In case anyone wanted to hear her dulcet tones!! I don’t know who I’m more embarrassed for! Her or Princess!!
I think I've burst my internal stitches with laughter and caused an bloody hernia . My fucking god how hilarious but poor princess. OK not the best New Kids On The Block song but I don't think I will be singing this to my reflection in the mirror on my birthday next week like I usually do.

Reactions: 21
B&J. Plus, I think boyfriend wants to keep a low profile. He's accepted by PA now it seems as well.

Reactions: 18
The Harvey Flag at Glastonbury post a few pages back gave me an idea x...

Can also be used as a sail on a boat..

Night time negative glow in the dark flag is ideal to keep burglars away from your tent or your house once you get home ....

Looooool x

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.