Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooo. Sue the bitch, Pete...

View attachment 3020550
View attachment 3020557
Ooooh this is Claire’s work, she’s seen Skank is ramping up the attacks and lies about the Ex’s as the Book of Lies launch nears, I bet she noticed or was informed how angry Skank is about the deleted pages of her book.Pages Claire had deleted. Claire is telling her to shut it down or she will come for her, Skank will not win that battle, even if Claire can’t get money from her she can force her to retract her comments and make her out to be the liar she is. It would probably cost Claire and PA, but they can’t keep taking this abuse, she has be stopped with these lies, mud sticks otherwise. Take her down Claire, you are someone who can 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 48

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wow she’s going to Dublin, I will be phoning my breast reconstruction friend tonight for her take, honestly if she goes to Dublin I think I might start believing she’s not real, and we are watching some sort of Black Mirror simulation 🤷🏽‍♀️ She cannot perform in three days after such a big procedure, she just can’t, she shouldn’t bloody fly for a start.

Look at Stoner-Boy, absolute g*mp of a man, gee this one is really pathetic, ordered by madam to pose for this photo, so fake, but quite funny they still persist with this nonsense 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Legohead with his sippy cup 😀😘 x

Resizer_17192667608121.jpg

I think his saw naked Katie pics on his phone by the shocked look on his face lol 😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Good call 👍 Hadn't considered that!
She's been down to the Smoke a few times in recent months, so could have sloped off to one of his clinics?
Wonder/wander why there was no clan tip-off to the press, as surely photos of her attending a Harley Street clinic would get plenty of rage-clicks and comments in the red tops 🤔

Hmm... I'm betting she kept it off the radar as was worried about being snatched off the streets of London by a gang of moped-riding South African, Mexican, Essex, house burgling ruffians?!!
I am actually surprised she didn't get a tit reduction on the QT, return bandaged and claim 'a gang of bastards stole my tits ... I have reported it to the police'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh dear, the NE Panto haven’t asked her back, she’ll have to find another Adult Panto for January, it’s not been a good day has it Skanky 😁

IMG_1500.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Sorry Willow my husband committed suicide it was awful telling my sons about their Dad you will get there x
Oh gosh Noms that must have been absolutely heartbreaking!
---
I came on here to hopefully bring some accurate ‘tea’ to the party. Hope I have❤

Been reading but not posting much. My good friend took his life. I am devastated & my heart feels Black & fragile. Had been working full time in my job & at wildlife, so was knackered when I received the devastating call. Feeling like I didn’t do enough to get him through his demons👎😢
such a lovely amazing man, yet this piece of💩 who cares about nothing or nobody continues with the arrogance. I’m even more angry than ever. Anyway my lovelies, keep doing what you do best at catching this mutilated con woman out. I’ll post when I can. Love to you all.😢💋
Aww dear Willow that's so sad, I'm so sorry for your loss. It happened with a friend of my son a couple of years ago, it is just so devastating for those left behind especially if you think you could have done more. But in all honesty you probably couldn't have stopped him, maybe you could have stopped him this time but he probably would have done it some other time instead. If people get to the point of actually going through with it they are probably at the point where no-one can stop them, sadly. Sending virtual hugs.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'd like to say a HUGE well done to those who have watched madam 'work' for a whole 2+ hours 👏👏👏👏 You are amazing. I managed about 10mins total, dipping in & out before I felt the urge to put my head in a blender 🥴

I'm ashamed to say.....I bought from Give Me Cosmetics 😩 this was before I knew they'd used her. She popped up attempting to sell their hairbrushes. I realised my huge error, have not bought from them since & never will again. Please don't judge me too harshly & I hope I can maintain my Krustie status 🤞😁

• Haha
  • Heart

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has been posted….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Parry1988

VIP Member
Omg she just said she's a full time singer as a living now
She's performing in Dublin pride on weekend

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

tracey3871

VIP Member
I suspect, as someone else said she had the tits done before IOW festival ... Hence the covered up clothes, miserable attitude and refusal to be photographed ... She was probably in pain hence the extra misery ... I honestly don't care, no one is interested in yet another tit job on a middle aged past it ex tit model ... She has probably been trying to sell a 'big reveal' story to OK, Heat, anyone so kept it secret, but no takers so now it's her amazing 'boob journey' on OF ... Sad bitch

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 I am so sorry for your loss. I wanted to post yesterday evening but couldn’t find the words as it was a bit too close to home. My cousin took her own life when I was 17 and she was 25. We were always close and she was like my big sister.

No one saw this coming, from the outside she had a perfect life. My advise, such as it is, would be to accept that this was their choice and there’s nothing you could have done to change that, and keep talking…. To us, to RL friends, to anyone. Go easy on yourself. Take care 😘 xxxx

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
It's amazing what a new bra can do for Legohead 😄😄😄😘 x....

Resizer_17194280016511.jpg

Visit our Virtual Bra Store......

Resizer_17194281542241.jpg

...and of course a new pair of perky moobs...even Katie would be envious 🤭😄😀 x

• Haha

HasBeen

VIP Member
Looks like she’s getting another personalised suitcase 🤔🤔🤔
Yes she is And I have a Theory
IMG_5039.jpeg

If she Goes to Turkey, That Theory Is in my Mind Confirmed
Skank started following a Turkish Playboy who her friend Livi follows
Remember Livi, at the Airport quick getaway together and then no one to pick them up and Sink boys RR went missing, very interesting is Livi ( I will say no more)
But 2+2 = whore
IMG_5030.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

hugothebear

VIP Member
How the effing hell can she not be mortified by the state she left that hovel! It has been on the front pages of most of the red tops and she is off getting her tits sorted. If that was my house then there is no way in this world I could leave it like that and she knew the bailiff's were coming today. I would crawl into a hole with horror and shame. She is absolutely devoid of any emotions whether is be kids, animals or her home.

Effing shameless

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I only saw 10 mins of the Live, looked like Miss Smug from Smug City was back, heavily filtered, not out in the wild 🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry, I don’t get this, are we saying she is having a breast op this week, on those boobs, which are a total mess and need a lot of work to fix, and is going to Dublin Pride on Saturday, seriously she can’t do that in two days, just can’t recover and go on stage, WTF now, have I got this right, she must be lying 🤦🏽‍♀️😱
Well she has form on this. She went into Big Brother after another boob job, with infected tits. We saw her night before she went into The house’ and the smell from the putrid, weeping oozing infection was shocking. Had a massive open sore under her boob, it was shocking. Couldn’t pull out as she needed the money. Had to be treated while doing the show. She needs cash & unless she’s been paid upfront, she’ll turn up. But she may have already been paid, in which case, she won’t attend😡😡😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45