Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Came here august 2021 lurked for ages still not close to vip lol
I came on here to hopefully bring some accurate ‘tea’ to the party. Hope I have❤

Been reading but not posting much. My good friend took his life. I am devastated & my heart feels Black & fragile. Had been working full time in my job & at wildlife, so was knackered when I received the devastating call. Feeling like I didn’t do enough to get him through his demons👎😢
such a lovely amazing man, yet this piece of💩 who cares about nothing or nobody continues with the arrogance. I’m even more angry than ever. Anyway my lovelies, keep doing what you do best at catching this mutilated con woman out. I’ll post when I can. Love to you all.😢💋

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 157

Cuckoo75

I am not very good with writing posts but I just needed to say this to @WillowTree21 and others who have made a comment

From someone who has reached rock bottom and attempted to take her life I was able to hide it from everyone around me. I won't go into details but my husband and family were shocked and blamed themselves when the police notified them that I was in hospital and not at work. They knew I was going through something traumatic but they thought I was coping well. I just didn't tell them everything. Please look after yourself that is what your friend would have wanted. You have a big heart that cares as I have seen this over the past 3 years reading this thread but sometimes people are so good at hiding their feelings. I am so so sorry you and others have had to go through this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 89

DC16

VIP Member
#401 KP is Minted, I mean evicted, addicted, rejected, disconnected, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Was meant to play Kool and the Gang at 7pm , but needed to update my last eviction video, here’s the new version 😁

I’ve opened the wine, so it’s time….Celebrate Good Times….I have been laughing at her all day “Still my house”….not any longer Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🥳🍷💃🏾

Take it away Kool….Woo Hoo….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 I am so sorry for your loss. I wanted to post yesterday evening but couldn’t find the words as it was a bit too close to home. My cousin took her own life when I was 17 and she was 25. We were always close and she was like my big sister.

No one saw this coming, from the outside she had a perfect life. My advise, such as it is, would be to accept that this was their choice and there’s nothing you could have done to change that, and keep talking…. To us, to RL friends, to anyone. Go easy on yourself. Take care 😘 xxxx
Thank you.

Can I say a huge thank you for the lovely messages of support. What an amazing bunch of people you all are❤. Some lovely posts, means so much. This afternoon will be a hard one. Meeting up with the person who found our friend. Until now, he say's he needs to see me face to face about what happened to our friend, as too distressing to say over the phone🙏. Picking him up from Brighton Station to stay with us. Not something I am looking forward to. But how hard it was for him to deal with, bless him, horrendous. 😢

With regard to KFP, as Kylie said, she must be really desperate for cash. Travelling up & down the country to earn a crust. But even if she can earn £10K a month, where's the money going to come from to clear tax/VAT/creditors debts? Trustee's need to be looking into why she needs a 4 bed house, when there's no kids now (just occasional visits to use & exploit Harvey for cash). Ludicrous she's paying £5K per month rent, without bills! :mad:
Plus, where/who will perform any further surgeries on that already mutilated face & body? Surely won't be freebie's, she must have used up anyone who would do that, unless she goes to a back street Turkish butcher (bring it on).
No surgeon in UK is going to risk trying to sort out the mess she's made of herself.
I feel for the people she owe's money to, including Alex. Sadly, I can't see anyone ever being paid out. Everything seem's so odd. Where's she actually living? Rental, Lou's, never seem's to be at Slitty Boy's place - Why, I wonder? Where are the pets? Does she still have stuff at MM & does she still have access to MM? So many unanswered questions, it all appears really strange. Thought she said (lie's) she's co-operating with Trustee's ! Well they're doing a :poop: job in my opinion allowing her to continue with her arrogant lifestyle.
I am angry. This Black hearted, arrogant, unpleasant & cruel thing is walking this earth, when our lovely honest, kind, amazing & caring friend gave up on life. Life can sometimes be very very unjust.:mad::cry: Sorry about the little rant.....💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

KK77

VIP Member
I came on here to hopefully bring some accurate ‘tea’ to the party. Hope I have❤

Been reading but not posting much. My good friend took his life. I am devastated & my heart feels Black & fragile. Had been working full time in my job & at wildlife, so was knackered when I received the devastating call. Feeling like I didn’t do enough to get him through his demons👎😢
such a lovely amazing man, yet this piece of💩 who cares about nothing or nobody continues with the arrogance. I’m even more angry than ever. Anyway my lovelies, keep doing what you do best at catching this mutilated con woman out. I’ll post when I can. Love to you all.😢💋
I’m heartbroken for you Willow. I not only love your tea but your fun too and I bet you don’t feel like giving either right now. I don’t know what you look like but I totally get what a wonderful person you from your responses on here.
Please remember that you did the best you could with the knowledge and resources you had at the time. It's impossible to predict or prevent someone else's actions entirely. Your friend's decision doesn't reflect your foresight, care or efforts. Be gentle with yourself and give yourself permission to grieve. And share, it’s really important to share not bottle it up. And know how much love (I feel) the krusties have for you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 76

DC16

VIP Member
Latest
How the fuck can she say it wasn't repossessed, she is off her head with delusions. Trying to paint everyone as liars. No more MY MM
1719394615376.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I have been resisting commenting on KFP’s latest surgery plans because I have a tendency to waffle on. However, I do just want to say it is utter madness! This must be at minimum her third reduction and that means the third time large mastopexy incisions are being made. Repeatedly cutting the same area of skin increases complication risks considerably (especially blood flow and necrosis issues). Any surgeon dealing with her should have alarm bells ringing at the flippant way she treats surgery.
I have been wanting to send love to @WillowTree21 and other Tattlers dealing with bereavement and genuine heartache. It makes KFP and her (mostly) fake trauma all the more nauseating.
Finally I did want to say something regarding the MM eviction and it is this….Hahahahahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

moonboots

I had a bi-lateral mastopexy on Friday, so thought I'd share my experience in case its interesting to anyone.

I thought really long and hard about it (I'm a mum of two who breastfed for four years in total, and my boobs had absolutely retired from being boobs 🤣), so I felt a huge amount of guilt about the risks of anaesthetic, but they were so saggy and I felt so awful I decided to go ahead.
I was PETRIFIED going in, and followed the advice to the letter (no nail polish, etc). They asked about smoking/vaping but I don't so it wasn't an issue, although my hairdresser also had the same recently and had to quit smoking 72 hours before her procedure.

I'm five days out from surgery now and starting to feel human again, I managed a trip to my friend for a coffee today, but am exhausted now! The idea of being on a stage two days after is unthinkable.

I had an overnight stay in hospital and the hour drive home was exhausting. I simply could not have got on a plane or faced a long trip on the Eurostar. The anaesthetic made me feel pretty lousy too, quite nauseous, but I imagine she's almost immune to that by now!

I didn't have any drains and was quite surprised that they didn't prescribe me any painkillers post-op, I am just alternating paracetamol and ibuprofen. I guess if she made a fuss and said she was in terrible pain they'd probably prescribe her some strong painkillers to get off her face on, but I definitely haven't felt the need. I'd say I felt very uncomfortable in the first few days after, but not necessarily in pain.

I'm still feeling quite battered and bruised, and very conscious of my stitches and bruising. I just do not know how she's so blasé about surgery, I'm glad I did it but never again!

I have to wait five to seven days to get the stitches wet, so am yet to have a proper wash (have wiped my pits with a flannel but it's not the same!) so I am pretty stinky and my hair is greasier than a Pricey takeaway. Again, how she was flopping about in a pool/the sea is madness.

I had two consultations prior to my surgery and my surgeon insisted on a two week cooling off period after the first consultation. He was very frank about realistic expectations of what he could achieve and there is simply no way I could have decided on the day what I was having. He'd taken and re-taken measurements in the consultations and put a lot of work into planning exactly what he would be doing in theatre.

I honestly find her terrifying in how casual she is about this, and I almost (almost!) feel sad for her that she is able to put her body through this so often. It's gruelling and scary and she must have so little regard for her life and her health to have this attitude. I find her hideous inside and out, but having gone through this I truly think this is a method of self-harm that is so extreme it makes me wonder what sort of hell it must be to live in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

purpleglitter

So I’ve had a word with my friend I’ve mentioned before, who works in breast enlargement/reduction, told her Skank was probably travelling to Belgium this week and then flying to Dublin to perform on stage Saturday, she just laughed and said no she isn’t, knowing the size of her breasts this a major operation, she will be in no fit state to do that, it’s not possible, she will be in considerable pain and needing to manage that carefully, her surgeon will tell her she can’t do this, and would not operate if he is aware that this is her idea 🤦🏽‍♀️ She will have been told to stop smoking, vaping in her case, as the chemicals may cause issues with blood supply to the breast, she cannot vape afterwards for a few weeks either. There are many other problems, she cannot do any strenuous actions such as moving on stage while she belts out a banshee wail 🤦🏽‍♀️ I won’t bore you all with the other stuff, there’s quite a lot of things she has to do and not do, so she’s either lying about having it done, or she’s cancelled Dublin. Might add the book launch is in jeopardy as well, as my friend estimates her recovery with the size of her op is 4-6 weeks, does knock that holiday with H she mentioned is happening at the end of July on the head. I am not accepting she can ignore the recovery period and not suffer severe consequences, as usual something ain’t right with this latest bollox.
Hi everyone I’m a lurker! Never felt confident to post before. I had a reduction on 1st June, in and out same day, spent a week in bed pretty much then went back to work which was too soon really I should have taken another week. I was very delicate for a couple of weeks and shattered/bit wobbly from the anaesthetic. Just took my usual painkillers, the pain wasn’t that bad but for a couple of weeks if I needed to reach for something I had to go too if that makes sense, there was always a feeling of oh god what if I rip the stitches. I was very aware they were there and wouldn’t have gone near crowds of people, no way. Definitely nothing strenuous or lifting anything heavy for a few weeks. Also I was told no flying for 12 weeks……plus I’m in a very sexy (not) surgical bra for 6 weeks so can’t imagine Katie will be doing that !! My surgeon would have laughed me out of the room if I had turned up and said I’d changed my mind and wanted them bigger, there’s no way he would have planned to do a reduction then changed it at the last minute 😂 I got up and went to an art gallery 4 days after and was still a bit out of it and didn’t care about the paintings at all so can’t imagine she will be on stage….Kylie you are right if she is having it done there’s no way she can just ignore the recovery, well I couldn’t have done anyway! Plus my surgeon saw me a week after then saw nurse 2 weeks after for dressings change (going again in 2 weeks) so surely she would have to stay near the hospital or go all the way back for those appointments 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 71

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’m heartbroken for you Willow. I not only love your tea but your fun too and I bet you don’t feel like giving either right now. I don’t know what you look like but I totally get what a wonderful person you from your responses on here.
Please remember that you did the best you could with the knowledge and resources you had at the time. It's impossible to predict or prevent someone else's actions entirely. Your friend's decision doesn't reflect your foresight, care or efforts. Be gentle with yourself and give yourself permission to grieve. And share, it’s really important to share not bottle it up. And know how much love (I feel) the krusties have for you ♥
Thank you for such lovely words.. very,, very much appreciated. I feel broken💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thread #400 🥳 congratulations to life's a car crash for this milestone thread title 🤣
1000023808.jpg

So the skanky one has celebrated reaching 400 threads by partying hard in the IOW Festival... or rather sitting in a sulk in her camping chair dressed in baggy layers with a face like a slapped arse with jj Edna and arry, and being rude to festival goers including a child ( not jj)
Although she was serenaded by a rapper on her way from the festival only for Edna and jj to realise it was a pisstake about her being skint 🤣 who then quickly ushered her away

More imaginary burgulars at the MM, we're yet to find out when the eviction is to be completed but it is suppose to be by the end of the month according to the papers 🤞
She's been pretty quiet other than that which has krusties spider senses tingling...🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

WillowTree21

VIP Member
News, sport, celebrities and gossip | The Sun https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/28751237/katie-price-evicted-mucky-mansion-bailiffs/

Lots of pics of the bailiffs there!
I really hope we get to see the state of the inside of the house. Bet it's been wrecked. She would make sure of that as she never really wanted to leave.
Clearly as said already, Mr PP has also been using the grounds to dump his used fencing shit too. Absolute trailer trash, the whole family.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63