Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Woo Hoo, confirmation she’s out of the MM, oh happy day, she can try to spin this, but it’s over, she’s gone, no series 3, no more burglary reporting, we’ll miss it, ahhhhhh, no we wont 😁

I will drink a whole bottle of Kylie tonight, made a special gif for this lovely day, what a Mean Girl I am 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

HaHa Skank you’ve lost ya house, how’s that empire building going 🍷😁

View attachment 3017948
I'll be joining you🤪. And if you make it to midnight, I look forward to hearing your version of her podcast 🙏
---
1719398176519.png

A local skip company has estimated a cost in excess of £25,000 to remove all the rubbish from the home.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
There are no direct flights from Liverpool to Brussels.

She could travel to Manchester and get a flight from there.

Using public transport, the most likely mode would be the train -It's just over 5 hours.

This timeline has me puzzled. We know how Kipper operates, and she would do anything to deflect. Today's repossession was a biggie, especially as she has been claiming for an eternity that 'the house is safe' and 'no one can touch it.'

I'm taking a punt and going @Stan Butler crystal ball-esque.

She did travel travel there yesterday.

She was booked in to have the op.

The surgeon took one look and said, 'No can do.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kipper and Stoner Boy retreat back to the UK in an almighty huff, and some cock and boob story is hurriedly concocted.

It's a bit like the Thailand Tale, where they allegedly (cough) said she was too beautiful for plastic surgery.

Has anyone spared a thought for Grant and Phil? They thought they could finally escape, but now they are stuck there, possibly forever.

Poor blokes.

#setgrantandphilfree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She loses interest if they're not getting her attention. She's a typical narc/sociopath. Everyone is a toy or accessory to her. They need to get her something useful or amuse her or reflect how great she thinks she is ( a mini me). That's it. She even said the babies were ugly on the scans FFS.
I can well imagine behind closed doors she was awful to them, even abusive.
Yes. Happy to have the babies because she got cash/publicity. Not interest once they’re toddlers. Same with animals. Loves kittens/puppies but no interest when they grow up. She’s only wanting another chid for ££££££. She will do anything for fame & cash. She’s desperate now, as earnings are well below what she was getting when with Peter & good management. Thinks she’s a ‘singer’, she’s a washed up tit model. Can’t do that anymore. No nips and breasts are mutilated. Probably more so now. She’s really going to struggle paying the bills/rent.
Still bewildered why trustees are not stepping in, especially as there’s the book & likely advance paid upfront. That cash should be going to debts. And how she’s been allowed a £5k month rental when only her & odd visitation with Harvey, is mystifying 😡 Next few months will be interesting. Can’t see how she’s let off next BH. She really pisses me off. Arrogant POS. 😡🤮🙀

• Heart
Reactions: 60

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Latest
How the fuck can she say it wasn't repossessed, she is off her head with delusions. Trying to paint everyone as liars. No more MY MM
View attachment 3017889
Woo Hoo, confirmation she’s out of the MM, oh happy day, she can try to spin this, but it’s over, she’s gone, no series 3, no more burglary reporting, we’ll miss it, ahhhhhh, no we wont 😁

I will drink a whole bottle of Kylie tonight, made a special gif for this lovely day, what a Mean Girl I am 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

HaHa Skank you’ve lost ya house, how’s that empire building going 🍷😁

IMG_1433.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Back in ‘71 I had a boob job,sooodifferent back then,I had one boob much smaller than the other hardly developed,as you can imagine it was very embarrassing for me,I went to Docs and he referred me to Royal London hossy Mile End.Two weeks I was in there,back then it was your body used ,no plastic stuff then,they used your body,mine used was me bum.(bum titty bum bum) I had stitches on me bum and buttons,quite a large scar that was right near me doings,had stitches on me tit and button’sscar was invisible brilliant surgeon,in hossy for two weeks,was told to have complete rest no swimming or anything… go to ‘81 me tit stared getting very hard,your body can reject,went to hossie and again another op but this time was implant.Still have it now.when I got the implant was told no exercise no swimming for few weeks.Sorry but that’s a tit a story from me.🤣

effin ipad playing up typing 😖

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Cos KP has never been so off her face right?
Exhibit A (and my all time personal favourite)
View attachment 3020079

Exhibit B
View attachment 3020080
Exhibit C
View attachment 3020081
Exhibit D
View attachment 3020088
Exhibit E
View attachment 3020089
Exhibit F
View attachment 3020094
Exhibit G
View attachment 3020095
And the rest:
View attachment 3020096
Sadly I’ve been there and seen it 1st hand. The pictures don’t do it justice. What she does when she’s offf her face, is shocking. She’s much worse now than before. She WAS drinking in IOW & at the Price’s house. Constantly vaping. I’m sure she’s still,on the ❄❄ or some other substances. Slitty Boy & Arry like the weed, maybe other stuff. Don’t be fooled by Frumpy Dumpling. She’s a dirty bitch too. The whole lot of them are con artists.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So the BH not happening again????? having a well earned holiday with Harvey again??? My question again How does she get away with it???????????
Ming, the BH ain’t happening, she knows it’s not happening, I’ve given up on it now, don’t know why, but they won’t deal with her. We’ll get another announcement that it’s been pushed back to January 2025 I expect, meanwhile she’ll spend, spend, spend and keep that that rental, no questions asked, for £5K a month she is weirdly spending no time at all there, might as well have sofa surfed and saved £5K a month.

As I’ve said too many times now 🤦🏽‍♀️ we have to say something is very wrong here, people who know about bankruptcy say this can’t happen, her supposed MH problems should not stop the process. I’ve no idea what the issue is, but both the trustees and courts will not work for the creditors, it’s beyond annoying and a total disgrace but we just have to accept it now. I would like to know why though, how this liar is able to do this, with professional people who should see through what she’s doing easily, bending over backward to accommodate whatever she wants 🤷🏽‍♀️🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So I’ve had a word with my friend I’ve mentioned before, who works in breast enlargement/reduction, told her Skank was probably travelling to Belgium this week and then flying to Dublin to perform on stage Saturday, she just laughed and said no she isn’t, knowing the size of her breasts this a major operation, she will be in no fit state to do that, it’s not possible, she will be in considerable pain and needing to manage that carefully, her surgeon will tell her she can’t do this, and would not operate if he is aware that this is her idea 🤦🏽‍♀️ She will have been told to stop smoking, vaping in her case, as the chemicals may cause issues with blood supply to the breast, she cannot vape afterwards for a few weeks either. There are many other problems, she cannot do any strenuous actions such as moving on stage while she belts out a banshee wail 🤦🏽‍♀️ I won’t bore you all with the other stuff, there’s quite a lot of things she has to do and not do, so she’s either lying about having it done, or she’s cancelled Dublin. Might add the book launch is in jeopardy as well, as my friend estimates her recovery with the size of her op is 4-6 weeks, does knock that holiday with H she mentioned is happening at the end of July on the head. I am not accepting she can ignore the recovery period and not suffer severe consequences, as usual something ain’t right with this latest bollox.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I just had a lightbulb moment.

They want us to think they returned from Brussels today, on the Eurostar, hence the generic arrival picture.

Perhaps they haven't been anywhere, and it's all just a big fat beige deflection because THERE IS NO MONEY NOW. There is no money for travel, nothing left for surgery, and not even enough for train tickets to Belgium. Her money can't last forever, especially at the rate she hemorrhages it.

Were the 'fake surgery pictures' put on Instagram purely as a defection from today's high-profile eviction?

I think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Absolutely chosen this day to get her boob job for more column inches and impact.
KP sticking 2 fingers up to everyone.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
What will happen IF they call her again to court and she doesn’t turn up?
Or will they just do the hearing in private so she can answer the questions ?
If it is done in private could the general public ask for a copy of what has been said?
She deserves NOTHING done in private! She should be forced to stand in a court & answer every bastard cunting fucking question in detail whilst as many people as possible watch! It should be offered on pay to fucking view & all the monies go to paying off the cunts debt. She has destroyed so many lives with no fucks given. She deserves every single sorry sordid detail of her pathetic existence to be exposed. And I mean THE truth....not her constant stream of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

DC16

VIP Member
Doing her rejuven8 ad in a train station now 🙄 surprised it wasn’t a police station 🤣🤣

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So she’s now posting photos of P when she was a kid saying ‘Summer Vibes’, and a photo of a suitcase, honestly she’s lost it hasn’t she, it does look like she can’t post B & J so she’s posting old pics of P instead. I don’t think she can accept she has no kids to flaunt on SM this summer, oooh after her angry podcast, big huff at the IOW Festival, now this, oh yes we are seeing madam flailing around now. Buckle up, next month with her lashing out about all the content deleted by the lawyers from her book is gonna be interesting.Madam is not happy, she is so going to do something really dumb, such as attacking PA to the point Claire steps in, throw in her floundering showmance, her looks having left the building, and her new rental which I reckon she already hates, madam is on the ropes, I think we are finally seeing consequences for her feckless ways arriving now 😈😁

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She’s back what?
She’s back in a large shed flogging crap.
Is this what building her empire back up means?
Is she going to build herself a castle out of cardboard boxes and styrofoam packing peanuts.
All hail the remote industrial estate warehouse Queen!!!!!
I think it’s always good to remind ourselves periodically that the woman who once lived in the Playboy Mansion and is currently saying she is bringing her Empire back, now does this sort of thing for coin…..

IMG_1709.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart