Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction and now we wait for her conviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending big hugs your way Willow, please don't blame yourself, I will write what I want to put down in words tomorrow because I need to think about what I put down in a sensitive way, I work on a mental health ward, although at the moment it seems to be a good few Schizophrenia patients and PD. Take time out to grieve for your friend, but also remember the good times you had xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s back what?
She’s back in a large shed flogging crap.
Is this what building her empire back up means?
Is she going to build herself a castle out of cardboard boxes and styrofoam packing peanuts.
All hail the remote industrial estate warehouse Queen!!!!!
I think it’s always good to remind ourselves periodically that the woman who once lived in the Playboy Mansion and is currently saying she is bringing her Empire back, now does this sort of thing for coin…..

IMG_1709.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I can't remember how I first came across tattle, I wasn't active on any discussion websites or newspaper comments beforehand but I properly heard of it on either Digital spy or Mumsnet which I liked to read even though I'm not a parent. I do remember saying to a friend at the time who didn't have internet about joining tattle, except I weren't sure of the name to begin with and called it Tattler lol 😄😘 x.

Resizer_17192661700141.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I came on here to hopefully bring some accurate ‘tea’ to the party. Hope I have❤

Been reading but not posting much. My good friend took his life. I am devastated & my heart feels Black & fragile. Had been working full time in my job & at wildlife, so was knackered when I received the devastating call. Feeling like I didn’t do enough to get him through his demons👎😢
such a lovely amazing man, yet this piece of💩 who cares about nothing or nobody continues with the arrogance. I’m even more angry than ever. Anyway my lovelies, keep doing what you do best at catching this mutilated con woman out. I’ll post when I can. Love to you all.😢💋
Aww Willow, I’m so sorry. I know how hard this hits 😢 my eldest son has lost four friends to this (all young men), there seems to be so many guys losing their life and not enough help. You did all you could and I’m sure are a great friend, somethings just cannot be seen or stopped, it’s devastating. Please be kind to yourself and remember the good times x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Congrats on winning the thread title glad my little phrase was useful😁
She's got to get some work done as on some level she's aware she's a mess.
But instead of fixing her behaviours and getting proper therapy, help quiting drink, drugs etc she's focusing on the outside.
No amount of surgery, tweaks, makeup or filters is going to improve her unless she deals with her inner demons first and she won't
I’m going to be calling the clan the honking Horsham hillbillies from now on, it’s bloody hilarious , right up there with Skankruptcy. So thank you for priding that little gem to be added to the kipper vocabulary 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is she finally homeless? Flogging tit in a train station 🤣🤣🤣.
Do you not need a licence or something to flog crap in a public place.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh, I hope so... the last cosmetic thing she did live in Liverpool was a treasure trove of unfiltered real face horror 🤣🤣🤣
Has she done this one before? And they’ve asked her back? When she’s absolutely shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she finally homeless? Flogging tit in a train station 🤣🤣🤣.
Do you not need a licence or something to flog crap in a public place.
She deffo shouldn’t be doing her ad from the train station.
It’s no different to trying to do it from a comfy chair in a coffee shop or at the gate in an airport.
This is a new facet to her “I can get away with anything tactics.”

Now let me think. How can she stoop any lower.
I know.
Next ad should be from a public toilet cubicle.
Preferably a really grotty one in a back street pub or park toilets.
The product to advertise will of course be something super healthy…..

• Haha
@WillowTree21 sorry to hear that your dear friend has passed. Please don't be hard on yourself, it sounds like you were a great friend all the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In cattle class ... and he still isn't looking at her 🤣🤣🤣
And hes got his bleeping foot on the seat opposite obviously no manners just like the Skanky witch and still following Skanky everywhere wtf is wrong with him they both look bored stiff 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Legohead with his sippy cup 😀😘 x

Resizer_17192667608121.jpg

I think his saw naked Katie pics on his phone by the shocked look on his face lol 😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Speaking of staff, do we know if they've all been kicked to the curb now?? The bent social worker, the cleaner, jess, fruitella?? We haven't seen or heard of them since the MM eviction have we?
Seems like shes just got bong boy now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh duck it,I ain’t got clue re word or the p word,come on give this old bleep a clue pleasy.🙏

@Dollylovesshoes
The word I can't say is what the scope charity was called back in the 80's and the collection boxes had a blonde hair girl with a splint/caliper on her leg 😘
The P word is an adult who has a sexual interest in children.

Reactions: 4
She deffo shouldn’t be doing her ad from the train station.
It’s no different to trying to do it from a comfy chair in a coffee shop or at the gate in an airport.
This is a new facet to her “I can get away with anything tactics.”

Now let me think. How can she stoop any lower.
I know.
Next ad should be from a public toilet cubicle.
Preferably a really grotty one in a back street pub or park toilets.
The product to advertise will of course be something super healthy…..
You just know she will film one by some bins ... she loves being pictured by bins 🤣🤣🤣
---
Seems like shes just got bong boy now lol
He is a one man band 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.