Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction and now we wait for her conviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww they really are birds of a feather, With his Nasty 🤮 Feet on the chair and his legs open in shorts 🤮🤮🤮🤮
If he’s doing that to stop anyone sitting next to them, No Need Legoboy the Smell of the pair of you is radiating off the photo alone 🤮🤮🤮 I can smell the pair of them
Wonder/wander what station that is and where they are going
Madame bleep Face really doesn’t look Happy, she should stop looking in mirrors, Might cheer her up for 3 seconds bleep that she is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I came on here to hopefully bring some accurate ‘tea’ to the party. Hope I have❤

Been reading but not posting much. My good friend took his life. I am devastated & my heart feels Black & fragile. Had been working full time in my job & at wildlife, so was knackered when I received the devastating call. Feeling like I didn’t do enough to get him through his demons👎😢
such a lovely amazing man, yet this piece of💩 who cares about nothing or nobody continues with the arrogance. I’m even more angry than ever. Anyway my lovelies, keep doing what you do best at catching this mutilated con woman out. I’ll post when I can. Love to you all.😢💋
So sorry for your loss Willow ❤
There aren't any words for this.
Take comfort he's no longer suffering.
Hug your loved ones really hard ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes she is And I have a Theory
View attachment 3014726

If she Goes to Turkey, That Theory Is in my Mind Confirmed
Skank started following a Turkish Playboy who her friend Livi follows
Remember Livi, at the Airport quick getaway together and then no one to pick them up and Sink boys RR went missing, very interesting is Livi ( I will say no more)
But 2+2 = bleep
View attachment 3014737
She’s going for a freebie isn’t she. You would think she would have learned. She has so much scarring she really needs to see an expert in norks. Then a separate expert in facial scar revision. Jumps from frying pan into the fire, never learns . She can’t afford the best so she’s going with free. This could get very sad quickly, as in act in haste repent at leisure

Reactions: 38
Awwwwe they look so in love don't they? Proper Romeo and Juliet.
They should still be in their honeymoon period seeing its only 6/7 months they've been together.

He's probably miserable because he will have to play the nurse and empty her potty while she recovers from surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 28
DON'T LEAVE YOUR LAPTOP ON THE TRAIN BY ACCIDENT SKANK, wouldn't want that to be found by some unscrupulous person and the missing pages the lawyers removed from your book of lies to be published online anonymously.😉😉🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 3014726

Remember Livi, at the Airport quick getaway together and then no one to pick them up and Sink boys RR went missing, very interesting is Livi ( I will say no more)
But 2+2 = bleep
View attachment 3014737
What do you know about this man @HasBeen
View attachment 3014726

But 2+2 = bleep
View attachment 3014737
He’s got a tit load of likes on his posts for a very tbh “chavvy” looking Turk.
He’s wearing lots of knock off designer stuff.
( Small reveal here…..I am half Turkish.)
Mustafa bears all the hallmarks of a dodgy geezer drug dealer for Zlebs on holiday if you ask me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
They should still be in their honeymoon period seeing its only 6/7 months they've been together.

He's probably miserable because he will have to play the nurse and empty her potty while she recovers from surgery
He doesn’t know that’s in his contract yet. It’s the very fine print at the very bottom🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she said she was on her way to Liverpool.
Wander/wonder if she’s doing a live with give me cosmetics tomorrow. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What do you know about this man @HasBeen

He’s got a tit load of likes on his posts for a very tbh “chavvy” looking Turk.
He’s wearing lots of knock off designer stuff.
( Small reveal here…..I am half Turkish.)
Mustafa bears all the hallmarks of a dodgy geezer drug dealer for Zlebs on holiday if you ask me.
My ex brother in law has a Business in Marmaris, said his family are very Dodgy, Dubai connected, I asked him about Coke ❄ and prossies, said he doesn’t know but Dodgy as heck, as in he doesn’t want anything to do with them and he’s not squeaky clean tbh!!
---
I think she said she was on her way to Liverpool
Liverpool, Oooh La La La La La La 😂 😂

@chickenstewbles My Niece is as well and she is stunningly gorgeous inside and out 💕💕🙏🙏 Ex Brother in law is a lovely ( though not squeaky clean lol) Guy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It was updated 3 hours ago, think they are just using the post from last time she was on, unless they’ve put May in error. But give me are based in Liverpool and madam needs the dosh 🤣
But is it tomorrow or tomorriw. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Pom Bear I showed my daughter the eye swap pic of Skanky & JJ. She asked why he's got girly false eyelashes on & has Skanky got really bad hay fever 😂🤣
Lol that made me laugh 😄😄😄😄🥰❤🤗😀💖❤😘 xxxx.

New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 🥰😘 x.

I'm on old thread still, wanted to say thanks for the comments on the last few pages from @Noseybonk ❤ @BadJanet ❤and @SewerGrapes, heart emojis left for you 😀💖🥰😘🤗❤💖😘 xxxx and Sewer grapes ❤ I love your new profile pic ❤

I leave this here while I catch up 😀😘 x

Resizer_17192524094163.jpg

Looool 😊😄🤭😘 x.....

Resizer_17192523875221.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.