Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New page.... Thanks Facehugger for the new title 😘
It's all a bit quiet, what's going on 🤔
Holiday in Portugal. tit sucked out. More tracksuits. More hairdos.
Carry on Krustie's....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well done facehugger and thankyou pink squirrel! I wondered who would start a new thread because I couldn't😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Louise Minchin announced she's leaving BBC news this morning.....has Skanky got herself lined up as a replacement? Obviously as 1 of the country's most loved celebrities she must surely be in the running. Expert on everything, speaks beautifully, dresses impeccably......🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Louise Minchin announced she's leaving BBC news this morning.....has Skanky got herself lined up as a replacement? Obviously as 1 of the country's most loved celebrities she must surely be in the running. Expert on everything, speaks beautifully, dresses impeccably......🥴
You crack me up pink squirrel with your quick wit 😂I always smile at your posts

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Awwww thanks for new fred.☺ Bloody hell all quiet on skankywanky situation,WTF are they up to?👀

i have a feeling in me bladder we will be in for a massive piss boil,I have rumblings in me bladda..Must get the vat ready..🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s busy trying to lose weight to make her more fertile(her words) so she’s trying to lose 2 stone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Last time someone said something big was going to happen it didn't so I'm a bit skeptical

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Weren’t we told to expect deflection? She’s probably focussing on that. What on earth has she done this time?

Reactions: 13
So Alex gets prison for telling fibs to getting money from an insurance company. How can she still not be jailed for owing £3.2 million to every bleep & his granny 🤷. And actually boasting about being bankrupt 😡.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Let’s not forget she’s on stephs sick bag tomorrow 😡talking about caring for her 5 kids whilst working going on holiday weekends away etc etc etc

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Well I was going to then I got distracted by Alex Reid who would appear not to be planning to spill any Skanky beans. Oh also distracted by Lisa Stansfield's rumoured fetish for frozen :poop: dildos 🤮. That celebrity thread sure uncovers some weird stuff.

Gtz @Facehugger for title - I'd actually got the thread ranked by likes ha ha. 👏 to the wonderful @Pink Squirrel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well shes certainly very quiet at the moment!
So who wants to start a knitting club in a very small room whilst wearing no masks eating lots of snickers😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.