Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you see what the “troll” said though?

“Why do you always turn comments off when you post a pic with Katie Price? Frightened of what people might say?"

That was it, then Carl started threatening the guy’s business and called him a wanker and now Katie’s trolling the “troll” and screaming about Harvey’s Law. 🤣
So not she just wants everyone to bully this guy for asking a question? Low life.

and saying he broke the law speeding coming from the drink driver?!

Reactions: 9
2D4176E8-58BC-404B-A69E-78A54E54D758.png

Zooming around the shops with no mask on and legs spread out like she’s going to joust anyone who gets in her way 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
View attachment 204554

Zooming around the shops with no mask on and legs spread out like she’s going to joust anyone who gets in her way 🤣
I’m so angry that she continues to openly flout the rules. She’s a disgrace, but continues to be applauded for being such a wonderful Mum. Hardly leading by example, is she?!
I’m also confused. She had orthopaedic boots on, and now she’s in plaster again? Are they just fashion accessories she’s switching as the mood takes her?

Reactions: 14
So not she just wants everyone to bully this guy for asking a question? Low life.

and saying he broke the law speeding coming from the drink driver?!
Yes I thought that was complete pot/ kettle 😂 - how many driving fines and bans has she had? more than children and she's got enough of them too!

Can't believe they laid into that guy for something so minor, I thought he must have said something awful about Harvey or one of the other kids. Clearly he touched a nerve though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Yes I thought that was complete pot/ kettle 😂 - how many driving fines and bans has she had? more than children and she's got enough of them too!

Can't believe they laid into that guy for something so minor, I thought he must have said something awful about Harvey or one of the other kids. Clearly he touched a nerve though :ROFLMAO:
What did he ask?

What did he ask?
The 'Cruel Troll" asked why he turns comments off on pics with Katie - that's it!

Meanwhile - Katie's reply on her and carls adventure page - a girl likened the highly-filtered photo to Madame Tussauds and got this scathing reply from Katie

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 13.54.13.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The 'Cruel Troll" asked why he turns comments off on pics with Katie - that's it!

Meanwhile - Katie's reply on her and carls adventure page - a girl likened the highly-filtered photo to Madame Tussauds and got this scathing reply from Katie

View attachment 204654
I did find this reply to katie quite amusing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am assuming skanky price still hasn't seen poor Bunny despite missing her bday o r she would have plastered on her instagram. Poor Bunny especially when she s older handbooks back seeing her mother wheeling round the shops with carerprick instead of spending a belated bday celebration with her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So baby Carl and the worlds greatest mother think that naming and shaming christianrs3 on her Instagram stories is going to break his business, I’d say it will be booming and the kind of arse licking skanks that follow Katie I’m imagining wouldn’t be the kind of person you’d want associated with your business. I’m off to Instagram right now to send him my support via PM hope all you fine tattlers will join me 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So the guy asked baby Carl why he always turned the comments off on his Instagram was he frightened of what comments he would get and that caused a meltdown from both baby Carl and Pricey . Obviously the guy did it for a reaction but baby Carl if you weren’t a picnic short of a sandwich you wouldn’t be calling him a wanker and threatening his business you’ve got a big blue tick now my lovely, shiny glow in the dark teeth and the sweetest , most genuine, likeable, honest, low maintenance lady by your side forever just remember how lucky you really are 💕💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t get the level of abuse they gave this guy? I have seen hundreds of worse comments?! Why swear at him threaten his business etc when he actually only asked a basic question. What they have done is 10000000 times worse then what he asked. Just goes to show how much she thinks of “Harvey’s law” . Talk about double standards.

Reactions: 18
So she has said they're house hunting in Essex... Where's rentadick was working as car salesperson and owns his own house and isfrom. So that means she s not planning on having Jet Bunny princess or Junior at all ever, during school time as they go to school near Horsham West Sussex and she s moving to another county... And no doubt just as far from Harvey's residential home.... So KP arse lickers HOW hatchet being a good mum??????? She'll be seeing them even less than she has this last couple of years😠😠😠

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.