Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went turkey once when I was 11. My dad (hes 6ft10 and build like a shed). Fell down some marble steps that a woman was cleaning because he was too busy flirting 😂😂

anyway, he was rushed to the hospital and they told him he had bruised his ankle and he would be ok. Two weeks me and my mum dragged him round shopping, going out etc All while his leg was going blue. He didn’t really moan once!
Got home he went a&e and he had broken his ankle and leg. He was in a cast up to his thigh and had to have 4 months off work. He didn’t though. Lol he carried on working with it on 😂 he was self employed bathroom and kitchen fitter so needed the work lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she been waking in them? The bottom of her casts look absolutely grubby! (She’s only had them on a week)

32C1EE22-FB9C-4F57-A581-DB9F3774F252.jpeg
DEE376A8-509A-4757-9274-D4EA6E291B3E.jpeg
5349F57C-D365-4562-A794-9FB2A8587436.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to find out the totally underwhelming and highly exaggerated diagnosis when she eventually decides to reveal 🙄 This is top drawer attention whoring. Lying about Harvey’s hospital admission was one thing, but this is epic!

This photo though... she looks like a wrestler.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

So scrolling down the pictures I notice that she has same dress, outfit on , but in one photo a pink handled wheelchair with some kind of callipers on , and other photos black and silver wheelchair same clothes.. and just bandages on ???? And the driver folding up the pink wheelchair. All very odd and staged!! Why two wheelchairs

Reactions: 9

So scrolling down the pictures I notice that she has same dress, outfit on , but in one photo a pink handled wheelchair with some kind of callipers on , and other photos black and silver wheelchair same clothes.. and just bandages on ???? And the driver folding up the pink wheelchair. All very odd and staged!! Why two wheelchairs
Seems like she went in with casts on her legs, came out with orthopaedic boots on.

Reactions: 2

That pink wheelchair looks so small and uncomfortable...

Yeah.... she didn’t leave the clinic with those grey boots on just came out with bandages! I wonder if she bought them herself?

Seems like she went in with casts on her legs, came out with orthopaedic boots on.
The pics show her leaving the clinic with bandages on though and then going out for dinner later with boots on...

I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all a bit fishy.

Edit:
Clearly disheartened at the slow progress of her recovery, Katie's pals attempted to cheer her up by heading to out for dinner in a new pink wheelchair.
Slow progress? She decided to stay for the rest of her holiday instead of getting this apparently important surgery?!?!?

Last edited:
Hi just joined tattle few months ago and Sallie AXL & Katie Hayes have been my go to😩😂 but ive always followed Katie but past few years I’ve no paid attention but omg do I regret it now!!! These threads have me on the edge of my seat lol, can someone catch me up what happened to the puppy?? Bcos wtf

Reactions: 5
That pink wheelchair looks so small uncomfortable...

Yeah.... she didn’t leave the clinic with those grey boots on just came out with bandages! I wonder if she bought them herself?

The pics show her leaving the clinic with bandages on though and then going out for dinner later with boots on...

I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all a bit fishy.
I would say the "normal" wheelchair belongs to the clinic, and they brought it out to her car along with the ridiculous stair climbing contraption to get her up the steps to the front door. The small pink one is one that folds up and goes into car boots that she probably brought with her in the limo.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what to make of this situation.
What I will say though, it’s entirely possible to be in plaster up to the knee for a foot injury. I broke multiple bones in my foot and had a back slab first off, then a fibreglass cast, both up to my knee.
Won’t comment on bunion surgery because I didn’t even know that was a thing.

On a separate note, why is she taking some random mush on holiday with her and her kids? Why is she promoting pics of her kid lifting his top up in some weird pose? Why did she go on holiday and leave Harvey at home so soon after he’d been in hospital?
And finally, do those veneers glow up under a black light cos my word 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On a separate note, why is she taking some random mush on holiday with her and her kids? Why is she promoting pics of her kid lifting his top up in some weird pose? Why did she go on holiday and leave Harvey at home so soon after he’d been in hospital?
And finally, do those veneers glow up under a black light cos my word 🙈
The last sentence 😂

Reactions: 4

Katie Price has been to the surgeon about her hair, got terrible news.

• Haha
Someone’s just made a very good point. Does she not have to quarantine after coming back from Turkey??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.