Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was more of her bulLshit. All she is doing is recording herself talking about behind the scenes stuff that happened. Pete's another doing It too overcast camp mates. . Won't be filmed in aus... Here is says it's talking heads style interview so filmed at home and sent to the itv studios who 'll join them all and edit into the prog.

I thought it was quite telling that a chauffeur and her neighbour/‘good friend’ have taken her to the hospital rather than the new ‘forever love’. Bet he’s headed straight home for a rest and to admire his teeth in the mirror. Hope he’s got a decent pair of sunglasses...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought it was quite telling that a chauffeur and her neighbour/‘good friend’ have taken her to the hospital rather than the new ‘forever love’. Bet he’s headed straight home for a rest and to admire his teeth in the mirror. Hope he’s got a decent pair of sunglasses...
I broke my ankle 2 weeks ago. Pain like nothing else. All this is bullshit it has to be, or she has the pain threshold of a bloody bull 😳

Reactions: 7
I broke my ankle 2 weeks ago. Pain like nothing else. All this is bullshit it has to be, or she has the pain threshold of a bloody bull 😳
If people are right in comments above about her being on something then she probably can’t feel the pain as much as she should be

Reactions: 3
Just as KP's hotel and dental surgery says goodbye to one Z-lister... They both welcome the next one that arrives. 🙄

Screenshot_20200806-004145_Mirror.jpg
Screenshot_20200806-004407_Mirror.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
what's this so called devastating news from the consultsnt??? More bulshit... Keeping her sheep idiot followers who keep saying what a great mum she is, hanging on. What a cow booking the holiday on a date that would mean she is away from Bunny on her birthday . Good job Bunny spends duck all time with her. She s seems to be full time with Kieran who takes them on walks, to the woods, strawberry picking,normal stuff, no vlogs just a few family style normal pics on his gram.

Reactions: 18
I'm no mystic Meg or anything but imo I've got a feeling a story a Big story...
I'm thinking that her and rent a dick will get a house together
Then they will have a pretend breakup
She will 'try and kill herself' (please no offence to anyone)
She will sell more stories that he couldn't cope with my injuries blah blah
She's distraught she can't see the kids as she's alone
A bit of banter on ig hinting stuff between each other for more interest
Then another paid for story there getting married...
Oh I forgot the I feel so bad as I had to send Harvey back into care when he (rent a dick) left me
And the turmoil of princess wanting to move in and look after her but she's too young...
I've mentioned a few stuff on here before that have came true.. Let's see...
I think I'm gutted bullshit is an excuse not to see the kids or be with them as far as she looks at it she's done her bit....

Oh I forgot the I feel so bad as I had to send Harvey back into care when he (rent a dick) left me
And the turmoil of princess wanting to move in and look after her but she's too young...
I think I'm gutted bullshit is an excuse not to see the kids or be with them as far as she looks at it she's done her bit....
Her trolls call me sad and to get a life when I call her out but disappear when it's fact. I'm a mum and I don't get it that's what makes me angry. I'd have the social services all over me by now. And don't get me started with her videoing her straight back to see Harvey no face mask nothing. If he did get covid and sadly passed away she would still get away with it

Her trolls call me sad and to get a life when I call her out but disappear when it's fact. I'm a mum and I don't get it that's what makes me angry. I'd have the social services all over me by now. And don't get me started with her videoing her straight back to see Harvey no face mask nothing. If he did get covid and sadly passed away she would still get away with it
I shouldn't of said all this she's probably getting ideas... I'm copyrighting it right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this would never happen, but it would be so funny if the NHS issued statements when Z listers did the above click bait and just told the truth and said cast for 6 weeks that’s all!
In terms of her getting a fracture clinic Appt so quickly this is possible, we used to get paperwork from all over the world and they’d be slotted into the following days clinic where they may see a consultant or a senior dr.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember years ago a bloke went to the press because his op was cancelled on the day. What he didn’t mention in the article was that it was a scheduled day surgery and also the reason why it was cancelled. Due to a multi car RTA so all doctors dealt with that. All the staff were livid about the article but the NHS wouldn’t give a counter answer.

Reactions: 5
I have now actually watched the latest video with Harvey with the sound on duck me what a super cringe scripted dialogue if I’ve ever heard one, staring at the camera and kissing him on the lips what’s that all about. I know it’s her son but in my opinion it’s all done for show bet she doesn’t even speak to him without a camera involved.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.