Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea what the crack is with her feet and legs but thinking about it I have not seen her in a picture for a very long time in heels she had taken to wearing trainers all the time

Reactions: 7
No idea what the crack is with her feet and legs but thinking about it I have not seen her in a picture for a very long time in heels she had taken to wearing trainers all the time
Good grief! You’re CORRECT! She’s been wearing those god awful platform fila trainers for months and months.

Sherlock! I think you’ve got it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good grief! You’re CORRECT! She’s been wearing those god awful platform fila trainers for months and months.

Sherlock! I think you’ve got it!
I noticed it a while ago but something clicked when someone mentioned bunions not sure if it’s right 🤔

Reactions: 3
I dunno - I've had bunion surgery on both feet (bleeping agony) and my bandages didn't go that high up my leg. Also my toes were black with bruising and I was off my face on Tramadol for at least the first few days. I also got put in some really sexy special weight bearing sandals and was able to walk with crutches almost immediately.

Reactions: 6
She's recently followed a company called iWalkFree that do hands free crutches. It says requirements of use are your injury has to be one leg only and you need full functionality in your uninjured leg :unsure:

"It works for all lower leg injuries including Achilles rupture, sprained ankle, bunions, broken ankle, broken foot, fibula fracture, tibia fracture, below knee amputation, or any other lower leg injury." 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Shoddy reporting as usual. It was her mum who called her that on the face time call.
How do these journalists get jobs?
Yeah it was and the kids joined in.
Just seen princess go live ( why she’s allowed to do that so often I have no idea!) Katie came in and addressed the bunion thing- she said people are saying it’s that but it’s definitely not and she’ll show the xrays

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was and the kids joined in.
Just seen princess go live ( why she’s allowed to do that so often I have no idea!) Katie came in and addressed the bunion thing- she said people are saying it’s that but it’s definitely not and she’ll show the xrays
Shell probably use some pics lifted online. Unless the dr is filmed telling us then I'm really not believing it, even then I'd argue he was a fake :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:🤷‍♀️🙌

• Haha
Shell probably use some pics lifted online. Unless the dr is filmed telling us then I'm really not believing it, even then I'd argue he was a fake :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:🤷‍♀️🙌
She’d have been shoving scans in the camera by now if she had them. Must be easy to buy a fake X-ray on the internet. As you say not believing it

Reactions: 5
So she’s just posted it’s bunnies or is it bunny’s or Sunday name rabbit anyhoo it’s her birthday, so harvs is just out of hospital her dogs been killed and it’s her daughters birthday while she’s away but poor Katie was forced to go on holiday to get glow in the dark teeth and something suspicious done to her feet you couldn’t make it up, if fact who does make it up her management must be dreadful if they fabricate these scenarios

Reactions: 6
Oh here we go, grab the popcorn.

No way is that a real Birkin. It can take years on the waiting list to even get to set foot in the shop! Plus you need to be regular customer at Hermes to be even considered putting on the waiting list.
It’s got to be fake, I can’t see Kris making that much money that he can drop 15K on a girlfriend he’s only been with for 5 minutes. And I use the term Girlfriend loosely.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No way is that a real Birkin. It can take years on the waiting list to even get to set foot in the shop! Plus you need to be regular customer at Hermes to be even considered putting on the waiting list.
It’s got to be fake, I can’t see Kris making that much money that he can drop 15K on a girlfriend he’s only been with for 5 minutes. And I use the term Girlfriend loosely.
If it was real, she would have had the box and dust bag in the background! Either that or she had put herself down on the waiting list some time ago and they’ve just claimed it’s from him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.