Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerville12

VIP Member
It was more of her bulLshit. All she is doing is recording herself talking about behind the scenes stuff that happened. Pete's another doing It too overcast camp mates. . Won't be filmed in aus... Here is says it's talking heads style interview so filmed at home and sent to the itv studios who 'll join them all and edit into the prog.

Tbf, Moschino has probably resigned itself to the fact that it’s now the chav go to, so she is the perfect cover girl.
Bloody hell no, I will have to sell my Moschino coat

She should be banned for life,RSPCA know about her so many people have complained even petition.All this ankle shit lies has detracted from that poor puppy.Evil,evil bitch.🤬
Where are her horses, I thought she was an aspiring dressage rider

View attachment 207398

I’m assuming she’s had “surgery” but....What kind of arts-and-crafts hospital sprinkles on glitter? Is this actually a thing?
eew look at that skanky knee

Last edited:

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I feel like exploding with anger... She s wearing those bloody knee pads so an Insta filmed since yestwrday when rentaprick gave her them .. At 16.35 NO splints or casts totally bare feet curled up on a chair doing a fucking ADVERT😡😡😡😠😠😠😈😈😈👿👿👿👿👿
Her ads are possibly pre records. Hinch and a few others do them all the time

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
That pink one has been split already. There’s a line all the way up the side.
Has she done that since having them put on yesterday??
Maybe that line is a hinge and how she is able to create her magic on/off again cast pics. Who knows? I’ve never known casts to be removable at a whim.

Whitepillowcase

Yeh it was on an episode of What Katie did next too, probably the only time you will see her genuine feelings for how she felt about the divorce! I remember she was sitting there sobbing to her friend and brother about her broken marriage...but then she goes and marries alex! Idiot! But she totally ruined the night for Gary and Phil, some best mate!
Do you have a link to this please?

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Someone’s just made a very good point. Does she not have to quarantine after coming back from Turkey??
No, at present Turkey isn't on the list of countries you have to go into quarantine after visiting.

EDIT: I'd reloaded the thread and didn't see a reply to the question. Just popped back in and got a ton of new posts load up and see this has been already answered.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member