Katie Price #399 training to be a life coach & a paramedic, everyone knows her lies are pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was March of 2021 when I found out about TL and joined the ranks (lurked for quite a while as was too much of a whimp to comment 🤣)

It was thanks to the absolute gem of a website, "is a bleep.com" as someone had referenced TL in a post.

I happened to type "Katie Price is a bleep" into Google one night, and hey-presto!

There are some excellent comments in there. @Dollylovesshoes you'd feel right at home 😏
I joined March 2021 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I joined tattle Feb 2022. Stumbled upon this thread via another tattle thread saying how crazy you lot all were 😆 and I thought to myself, that’s my kind of people! 🤣

Couldn’t believe the audacity of the witch that is KP so couldn’t help but follow the thread to hopefully see her get her comeuppance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
New thread here ✨️

I've Done a quick recap but hopefully @SmillieKylie can give us a belter for the 400th thread 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I found tattle after sali hughes cried about it saying you were all mean to her. She lied, it’s bloody brilliant on here!
Gah Sali Hughes 🙄😂 Her and Caroline Hirons have become clones

Although this thread has made me laugh to the point of tears I do love being on this thread 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd been lurking for ages mainly for the CH guru thread. Then started reading this one and after a fair few months (reading from the first thread and then over the Wiki) stuck my toe in the water with you lovely lot 💜
I came here at the time of slapgate, it was mentioned on Twitter that the slapper was named on here and I wanted to see if it was who I thought it was ( and it was)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The new place has a load of solar panels, I'm assuming with the amount that's on the roof they are for electricity. So again she lands on her feet by getting her utility costs reduced.
She’s not going to know how to manage solar panels…she’ll be bypassing them leaving the hot tub running for hours when it’s installed at peak time drawing from the grid like a bleeping ass hat! She’ll think cos she has Solar she can leave everything on all the time bleeping dumb witch!

• Haha
This band misunderstood her too!

View attachment 3014193
It was just pissed off that they got a gig and she did'nt - hell she didn't even get her expected VIP upgrades. 🚽
---
I think she will be pissed off people dared to come up to her and they was 'disrespeckful'. They probably didn't fawn over her enough or weren't famous enough. Any lesser known people are trying to ride on the Pricey fame train, like all the men she's ever slept with.....allegedly. Maybe she'll claim the festival was full of stalkers and phone the police again 😆
I heard that The Stalkers, Twollz, the Mexican Bandits & the Saaaarrrrfff Affrikkans bought ALL the tickets for the IoW Festival just so they could salivate over skanky in her Pack-a-Mac 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
She’s not going to know how to manage solar panels…she’ll be bypassing them leaving the hot tub running for hours when it’s installed at peak time drawing from the grid like a bleeping ass hat! She’ll think cos she has Solar she can leave everything on all the time bleeping dumb witch!
Saying that I read about a case of a lady & her husband living in a new build who were getting astronomically high electricity bills three times the size of the family next door. She had the meter checked and it was OK, so finally she lost her rag and insisted the house builders come and sort it out to which it appears that the power outlets for both her neighbour and their adjoining garages were lodged into HER METER so she was paying for the neighbours to recharge their electric car for nearly a year!!! No wonder the neigbour was crowing about how cheap their car was to run when it was Nextdoor paying for it!!
BTW Oogling I LUV that term "Asshat!" - My friend in Texas taught me that one 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.