Katie Price #399 training to be a life coach & a paramedic, everyone knows her lies are pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On FB she is up early got meetings and a food shop to do
Thought she was still in I O W
It couldn't get away fast enough!
---
Biffa's our oldest Krusty ❤

Would love to know how many posters moved from the Scum over to here, Me🤚
How many more?
I did as well - I kept the same name :)
---
I really don’t think he has any money only mummy’s
---

Will she be in Lidl’s or aldi🤷👍
Or the Food Bank (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why post about a birthday before a birthday? P must be going somewhere or doing something that the Skanky husk wants to get an invite to? 🤔
Or a hoovering attempt, P might be keeping her distance so Skank employs the 'Im your mother' photos to try and make P feel obligated to get in touch.

Maybe Pete is throwing P a proper Birthday bash and of course KP will not be involved. I bet she is desperate to have some contact with P over her birthday so she can get some new 'bestest muvva' photographic proof.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Edna has posted a pic of Harry and her at Green Day’s closing set last night, no sign of Skank and her stoner lackey. Fair play to Edna, even pregnant she kept going, and looked like she was enjoying it, but it really looks like Skank binned off Sunday, she did not enjoy the experience, she was in right huff all covered up in that chair most of Saturday 🤦🏽‍♀️ it wasn’t a Nail Bar or a Hair Salon, and most of the crowd ignored or laughed at her What an empty and shallow world she lives in, no interest in doing anything different. Wonder what she’ll say about it all on this week’s pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yes,I realised that ages ago bless❤I was on here 2020 Feb.I never used a comments in papers,I just despised her so much hence me coming on here❤ bleeping numbers was a sun comments wasnt he? Yuk making me feel 🤮🤣
I found Tattle because she had been boiling my piss for years and when the slapgate story was in the sun I knew it had to be a whopping big fat fkng made up lie .. I typed 'Katie Price is a liar' into Google and up popped Tattle !
---
Edna has posted a pic of Harry and her at Green Day’s closing set last night, no sign of Skank and her stoner lackey. Fair play to Edna, even pregnant she kept going, and looked like she was enjoying it, but it really looks like Skank binned off Sunday, she did not enjoy the experience, she was in right huff all covered up in that chair most of Saturday 🤦🏽‍♀️ it wasn’t a Nail Bar or a Hair Salon, and most of the crowd ignored or laughed at her What an empty and shallow world she lives in, no interest in doing anything different. Wonder what she’ll say about it all on this week’s pod.
Her ADHD made it difficult for her .... or her PTSD ... or her trotters hurt too much ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes,I realised that ages ago bless❤I was on here 2020 Feb.I never used a comments in papers,I just despised her so much hence me coming on here❤ bleeping numbers was a sun comments wasnt he? Yuk making me feel 🤮🤣
He's always all over the bleep's Faceache too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Running cost is through the roof lots people getting rid of them
When we had a smart meter installed it was quite an eye opener that's for sure! The guy who installed it initially couldn't work out why it kept going into the red ( he hadn't noticed the hot tub outside) but then we figured out what was causing it. We now turn it down quite a lot when we aren't going to be using it for a while rather than keeping it hot.
---
Hey Krusties. I have been MIA because I have been off dealing with the other Brighton Bike Beggy Goodman in her many comments sections. The slight positive is that she’s more hated than KP right now and getting more column inches and Skanky will be fuming.

I have tried to quietly catch up but still have 13 pages to go so jumping ahead to say two things.

1) Via my best friend I know a member of a huge band and they played the Big Top at IOW festival on Saturday. Tried to get some tea but none to be had other than…. they personally hadn’t seen her but others had said she looked “rough as duck🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 - can’t say which band but not leather 🤐🤫

2) Another small thing but it makes me happy… I went to a local festival at end of May. I bought VIP tkts and sat in the VIP tent. 🤣🤣🤣. Sucks to be you KP 👊
I think one interesting thing about this festival is that she doesn't seem to have tried to hang around close to any of the bands or the main stage like I'm sure she would have done in the past. Either that or she tried and didn't get anywhere! She certainly would have tried to blag herself into the VIP section before that's for sure.

Reactions: 26
On FB she is up early got meetings and a food shop to do
Thought she was still in I O W
That's not her, that's the cheap SE Asian sweatshop staff running her account!

Quick Edit just to say that it's just occurred to me that whoever supplies them with the JWHYWHYBother clobber are also able to run someone's page for them selling the stuff, would make sense of all the Asian videos that are posted on her page!

Reactions: 15
Well I'm astounded! It's the press wot lies about her and makes people misunderstand her but the press weren't there and
people still encountered a rude, arrogant twunt? I simply can't fathom what the explanation could be. I shall go away and try and puzzle that one out 🤔😂
It's this Misunderstanding she's going on about, she's awfully misunderstood, people think she's rude but she's just misunderstood, poor misunderstood little delicate flower
🌼🌺🌸😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just laughing to myself here at KP boasting that she’s bringing her “empire” back and then we see those pics of her at the IoW festival half a mile away from the stage, wearing a pac-a-mac and holding a cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So, this is happening today (poor Holly). Funny how when KP had her kidnap attempts, you know the time when old bill slept on campbeds outside her bedroom door and again with H, both times plod apparently had info, knew the men, where they were from etc YET no arrests, court case, nada. Plod should be calling her out on all her lies re: them. Compulsive ain’t the word!!
---

Food shop? She only has to buy for herself plus she lives off of takeaways, silly bint
Can't stand the woman but nobody deserves this

Reactions: 15
I expect it'll dish another sheaf of shite about how horrible everyone was to Meeeeeeeee and the paps wouldn't leave her alone, so out of respect to Edna and Arry she left early so as not to spoil it for them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.