Katie Price #399 training to be a life coach & a paramedic, everyone knows her lies are pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who have also misunderstood her:
  • the court(s) / solicitors
  • her doctor also misunderstood her 'possible' ADHD & PTSD diagnosis's
  • DVLA
  • HMRC
  • the police
  • all her ex's
  • her ❄ dealers
  • her publishers
  • the press & media
  • the general public
  • all the dead animals
  • her mortgage company
  • The Priory, especially Alan her therapist
  • her creditors and everyone she has ripped off
  • every hotel she has ever had to stay in (the poor people cleaning up after her)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Katie price #400
A little less conversation, a little more action. Kippers hair’s got alopecia traction 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Edna has posted a pic of Harry and her at Green Day’s closing set last night, no sign of Skank and her stoner lackey. Fair play to Edna, even pregnant she kept going, and looked like she was enjoying it, but it really looks like Skank binned off Sunday, she did not enjoy the experience, she was in right huff all covered up in that chair most of Saturday 🤦🏽‍♀️ it wasn’t a Nail Bar or a Hair Salon, and most of the crowd ignored or laughed at her What an empty and shallow world she lives in, no interest in doing anything different. Wonder what she’ll say about it all on this week’s pod.
It's the same when she goes on holiday. No exploring or visiting places. Just tattoo parlours and maybe a bit of karaoke, 🙄. Boring, unintelligent chav

Reactions: 42
I joined tattle when i found out you can swear your cunting bleeping head off. 🤣🤣🤣
This was an added bonus for me too 😂 what amazes me is you can't say the word the rhymes with mastic. Forever frustrating for me as that's part of the name of my disability

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I expect it'll dish another sheaf of shite about how horrible everyone was to Meeeeeeeee and the paps wouldn't leave her alone, so out of respect to Edna and Arry she left early so as not to spoil it for them. 🤣
I think she will be pissed off people dared to come up to her and they was 'disrespeckful'. They probably didn't fawn over her enough or weren't famous enough. Any lesser known people are trying to ride on the Pricey fame train, like all the men she's ever slept with.....allegedly. Maybe she'll claim the festival was full of stalkers and phone the police again 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
bleeping ditto Stan, bleeping ditto 🤣
---

I agree. Scary tit, what a bloody weirdo
---
This comment on her playsuit “ad” 🤣🤣
I found this crazy haven via Stephen Bear and Schofield had to lurk for ages till finally opened up. Joined same time as @Jomo11
Hasn't been here for a little while, hope ok 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I found this crazy haven via Stephen Bear and Schofield had to lurk for ages till finally opened up. Joined same time as @Jomo11
Hasn't been here for a little while, hope ok 💚

I'd been lurking for ages mainly for the CH guru thread. Then started reading this one and after a fair few months (reading from the first thread and then over the Wiki) stuck my toe in the water with you lovely lot 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This was an added bonus for me too 😂 what amazes me is you can't say the word the rhymes with mastic. Forever frustrating for me as that's part of the name of my disability
Nor the pedi file word either!

Reactions: 9
I'd been lurking for ages mainly for the CH guru thread. Then started reading this one and after a fair few months (reading from the first thread and then over the Wiki) stuck my toe in the water with you lovely lot 💜
I joined when the Mother of Daughters hoo ha was going on. Started following BYG Lauren goodger and tiny tears Louise Thompson and Skanky but this thread moves so fast usually I don't have time to keep on with the others. So a Krusty I became

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It was March of 2021 when I found out about TL and joined the ranks (lurked for quite a while as was too much of a whimp to comment 🤣)

It was thanks to the absolute gem of a website, "is a bleep.com" as someone had referenced TL in a post.

I happened to type "Katie Price is a bleep" into Google one night, and hey-presto!

There are some excellent comments in there. @Dollylovesshoes you'd feel right at home 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I found tattle via a comment on KP’s Insta.
Something along the lines of “This is NOTHING. Tattle exposes it all.”
I thought tattle was a persons social media profile so spent a very frustrated evening scouring the socials till the penny dropped.
I’ve been here 2 years I think.
Don’t post as often as others but tbh there are some super sleuth/ hilarious and talented Krusties who can churn out quality posts at a rate I cannot compete with.
Love reading all your posts Krusties.
Stay Krustified!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I found tattle after sali hughes cried about it saying you were all mean to her. She lied, it’s bloody brilliant on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Schofield brought me here initially, and then at some point I found these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I found it after I saw a comment on Charlotte greedys instagram saying she was a con woman that had ripped off pensioners so I googled it and tattle threads popped up, I then joined the hinch thread aswell but she's just a boring air head so don't really bother there anymore, then I saw kp in the papers yet again so typed her into the tattle search bar and was SHOCKED how much stuff I'd never heard about KP and how much of her absolute shite I'd fell for in the past!! And have been obsessed with watching this, ehem, cunts downfall ( I'd never used that word before here, I still don't in real life 🤣🤣but its needed where KP is mentioned )

• Heart
  • Haha
I've been here since 2019 but lurked longer. Originally came via hinch then fakey jakey thread and skank.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.