Katie Price #399 training to be a life coach & a paramedic, everyone knows her lies are pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how many people have got the wrong impression of the Skank πŸ™„
She's actually a really nice person you know.
So misunderstood πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20240620-114621_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 3005009

Well this Podcunt Podcast title has Kipper's Hallmarks all over it too!! 🀣

Maybe this is what she really did at Phil & Gary's Wedding before the fallout πŸ€” 😜
That's one fallout where I'd love know what happened. Don't think I've seen either party mention it. I'm assuming it was something that the Pwicey did as if they had wronged her there'd be a book about them!

Reactions: 22
Did we ever find out what the balliffs took for Alex , maybe they need to visit the new kamp krustie πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This Pink RR (amongst other ones) would be classed as an asset. Clearly from Crawl's post when he probablydumped the car back, she had been hiding it from Bailiffs. So that in itself was illegal. Why can't they now take the car from her? Stupid question probably, but I don't understand how she got away with hiding it.
Probably because it's worth nothing.

Reactions: 21
She's in LAStudio having a blow job, I mean blow dry :ROFLMAO:
---
Latest
She's just doing to Kryten what she did to all the others, having all her 'accolites' arranged around her bed giving her tea and sympathy...

1718880770029.png

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Funny how many people have got the wrong impression of the Skank πŸ™„
She's actually a really nice person you know.
So misunderstood πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 3005288
She was kicked out a hotel in Glasgow, can't remember if that was the same time she had chauffeur service in Glasgow that turned out to be a funeral limo if I remember correctly?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree, insane to be doing all that work for on this old jallopy
I'm curious to see when she gets it back of she will mark it #gifted, if not it's against the ASA rules if she has had it done for nothing. Or if she paid for it where did she get the πŸ’΅ for it πŸ€”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think she even met LegoMum. Even if there were no pictures she definitely would have prattled on about it. I think the woman very sensibly cancelled at the last minute. Losing that house has hit her hard, really hard. Mucky and filthy it was a big part of what she is now known for. She even seemed proud to call it the MM and it did give her a reasonable income from C4. I can't imagine the "Rancid Rental" will have the same appeal! It was a huge place and in her mind was a marker of her success and fame. If it had been bought outright years ago it would have been. I think she's in complete denial and will continue to visit even if it means getting over the fence as let's face it nobody is going to be living there for quite a while. I'd love to be there to watch her reaction when the day comes when the new owners are finally there and tell her in no uncertain terms to get the other side of the gate and never set foot in there again. When it goes up for sale my friend who buys and sells large houses is going to take me with her to view it just for a nose. I showed it to her thinking she might buy it and restore it but she thinks it'll be too expensive to do up to get a decent return on it and also thinks it's quite ugly at the front. We're still going though.🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣 Rancid Rental! 🀣🀣🀣
---
What reg plate is currently on the pink monstrosity?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That's one fallout where I'd love know what happened. Don't think I've seen either party mention it. I'm assuming it was something that the Pwicey did as if they had wronged her there'd be a book about them!
our dear Willow knows,she was there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think she even met LegoMum. Even if there were no pictures she definitely would have prattled on about it. I think the woman very sensibly cancelled at the last minute. Losing that house has hit her hard, really hard. Mucky and filthy it was a big part of what she is now known for. She even seemed proud to call it the MM and it did give her a reasonable income from C4. I can't imagine the "Rancid Rental" will have the same appeal! It was a huge place and in her mind was a marker of her success and fame. If it had been bought outright years ago it would have been. I think she's in complete denial and will continue to visit even if it means getting over the fence as let's face it nobody is going to be living there for quite a while. I'd love to be there to watch her reaction when the day comes when the new owners are finally there and tell her in no uncertain terms to get the other side of the gate and never set foot in there again. When it goes up for sale my friend who buys and sells large houses is going to take me with her to view it just for a nose. I showed it to her thinking she might buy it and restore it but she thinks it'll be too expensive to do up to get a decent return on it and also thinks it's quite ugly at the front. We're still going though.🀣🀣🀣🀣
The Rancid Rental! Love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, but I didn't see her having a :poop: .....❀ I wouldn't have put anything past her though. I'm sure she's done that somewhere:sick:
She’s stopped on a road and had a tit in a lunchbox,dirty old bleep.Always remember that it was posted on here. @PTMe was it you that was with her?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.