Katie Price #399 training to be a life coach & a paramedic, everyone knows her lies are pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on skanky! Do something!! We are waiting to see your next nosedive into obscurity!!!!
---
‘We’ll put our house up for sale!’ say Katie Price’s horrified new neighbours after ‘dreadful’ news she’s moving in | The Sun
Why are The Sun pressing on with the LIE that skanky is merely "downsizing" rather than her plastoc arse being turfed-out of the crappy Shack?
"I know she's from around here, between here and Brighton and I used to know somebody who went to school with her.
They told me she is not somebody you would want living next to you."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Think they're running out of tit to talk about, there's only so long she can pretend she still has the kids, and the MM, and apart from hanging around with that embarrassing man child what else has she got going on to talk about...? Does it actually say on Spotify how many listeners they get?
I’ve never found anywhere that gives precise listening figures, someone might know, but Chartable shows their Pod hasn’t troubled the main charts since last September a few weeks after it started. It jogs along in the lower reaches of the minor comedy charts a category it is placed in even though it has no comedy in it, in fact it has no content at all of late as she is refusing to talk about much of her week as it’s all gone very Pete Tong for her and they end up talking 💩 about Love Island, the last few have been really dire, nothing of interest at all. It basically has very low listening figures.

Saying that I’m hoping it gets back on track today, it’s meant to be about her week and all her fab new projects, even her fans must be bored of the last few, they’ve been absolutely dreadful, hoping she mentions the burglars this week and her new rental, the pod is good for hearing her lie while Edna and the producer back up her lies 😁

The latest figures….

IMG_0737.jpeg
IMG_0738.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think she even met LegoMum. Even if there were no pictures she definitely would have prattled on about it. I think the woman very sensibly cancelled at the last minute. Losing that house has hit her hard, really hard. Mucky and filthy it was a big part of what she is now known for. She even seemed proud to call it the MM and it did give her a reasonable income from C4. I can't imagine the "Rancid Rental" will have the same appeal! It was a huge place and in her mind was a marker of her success and fame. If it had been bought outright years ago it would have been. I think she's in complete denial and will continue to visit even if it means getting over the fence as let's face it nobody is going to be living there for quite a while. I'd love to be there to watch her reaction when the day comes when the new owners are finally there and tell her in no uncertain terms to get the other side of the gate and never set foot in there again. When it goes up for sale my friend who buys and sells large houses is going to take me with her to view it just for a nose. I showed it to her thinking she might buy it and restore it but she thinks it'll be too expensive to do up to get a decent return on it and also thinks it's quite ugly at the front. We're still going though.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Edna in the house, well she’s not lying, she hasn’t got a clue. Let the road trip to the IOW commence, we have a weekend of first timer festival frolics in store, a few weeks ago Skank was trying to get a ‘singing’ slot, oooh I do hope she does sing, wont be her fan audience, festival peeps will be looking on in horror, be great if she gets up on a stage, they’ll be plenty of Lols at her expense 😈😁

IMG_0740.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Edna in the house, well she’s not lying, she hasn’t got a clue. Let the road trip to the IOW commence, we have a weekend of first timer festival frolics in store, a few weeks ago Skank was trying to get a ‘singing’ slot, oooh I do hope she does sing, wont be her fan audience, festival peeps will be looking on in horror, be great if she gets up on a stage, they’ll be plenty of Lols at her expense 😈😁

View attachment 3005003
Is she wearing Albert’s hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 3005003
Have you noticed her eyebrows are better

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20240620_080742_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well this Podcunt Podcast title has Kipper's Hallmarks all over it too!! 🤣

Maybe this is what she really did at Phil & Gary's Wedding before the fallout 🤔 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jeez, just looking at Lego’s insta. Is he aiming his fruit of the loom T shirts at the toddler market now? A T shirt with a pic of an astronaut stating “restocked”, like he’s sold out of them previously 🤣 he needs to give it up and get a proper paid job, being Kippers lackey don’t count either Lego

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jeez, just looking at Lego’s insta. Is he aiming his fruit of the loom T shirts at the toddler market now? A T shirt with a pic of an astronaut stating “restocked”, like he’s sold out of them previously 🤣 he needs to give it up and get a proper paid job, being Kippers lackey don’t count either Lego
Did mummy bring a bag of t shirts over for jj to keep his little project ticking over while she goes back to USA. How can a full on adult male not be embarrassed that he's living off his mums handouts and the rancid coat tails of one of the most hated uk zelebs
Pathetic little sad sack he is, and as for KP what's her obsession with all these man babies, I could NEVER date any of these losers.

• Haha
I’ve never found anywhere that gives precise listening figures, someone might know, but Chartable shows their Pod hasn’t troubled the main charts since last September a few weeks after it started. It jogs along in the lower reaches of the minor comedy charts a category it is placed in even though it has no comedy in it, in fact it has no content at all of late as she is refusing to talk about much of her week as it’s all gone very Pete Tong for her and they end up talking 💩 about Love Island, the last few have been really dire, nothing of interest at all. It basically has very low listening figures.

Saying that I’m hoping it gets back on track today, it’s meant to be about her week and all her fab new projects, even her fans must be bored of the last few, they’ve been absolutely dreadful, hoping she mentions the burglars this week and her new rental, the pod is good for hearing her lie while Edna and the producer back up her lies 😁

The latest figures….

View attachment 3004962View attachment 3004963
Does she feature in #89 too ? 🤣
---
I don't think she even met LegoMum. Even if there were no pictures she definitely would have prattled on about it. I think the woman very sensibly cancelled at the last minute. Losing that house has hit her hard, really hard. Mucky and filthy it was a big part of what she is now known for. She even seemed proud to call it the MM and it did give her a reasonable income from C4. I can't imagine the "Rancid Rental" will have the same appeal! It was a huge place and in her mind was a marker of her success and fame. If it had been bought outright years ago it would have been. I think she's in complete denial and will continue to visit even if it means getting over the fence as let's face it nobody is going to be living there for quite a while. I'd love to be there to watch her reaction when the day comes when the new owners are finally there and tell her in no uncertain terms to get the other side of the gate and never set foot in there again. When it goes up for sale my friend who buys and sells large houses is going to take me with her to view it just for a nose. I showed it to her thinking she might buy it and restore it but she thinks it'll be too expensive to do up to get a decent return on it and also thinks it's quite ugly at the front. We're still going though.🤣🤣🤣🤣
I still think it will be demolished to make way for new houses
---
View attachment 3005009

Maybe this is what she really did at Phil & Gary's Wedding before the fallout 🤔 😜
haha, great minds 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Drop shippers use words like ‘restocked’ to disguise their business model. There’s never any stock, they only place an order with their suppliers when they have got sufficient customer orders (and their money). I bet his customers have to wait months for their childlike T-shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

That podcast closed a long while ago, shows how a defunct show still rates higher than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's advertising gummy bears (without the Ad)
Some of the comments
Screenshot_20240620_091300_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So tomorrow what's the bet we get a post on her insta of this guy asking if anyone knows him as he has just stolen some empty milk bottles from her house and she is calling the police? 🙄😁
View attachment 3004430
Rancid Rental Joanna

Nice one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, insane to be doing all that work for on this old jallopy
The car will be just like the owner then won't it? 🤪
---
Demolition would be the kindest result for the place after what its endured having skanky there for 9 miserable years. By the state of it its pretty much certain that renovating the dump would cost far more than a new build would.

It will be interesting to see who buys the place but my guess would be a developer who will flatten the whole shitshow to begin again, and incidentally the Developer who built the crappy Shack II and rented it to the skank is about as popular as Dengue Fever in Haywards Heath now judging by that article in the Sun today 😁 Haywards Heath's loss is 'Orsham's gain, that fact being cheered on by 'Orsham Plod Shop who will finally be rid of it!
"Evenin' all, WOO Hoo!!!!!" 🚓🚔🚨

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 3005003
Green and Orange 😳. I’m Speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.