Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am trying so hard to rememeber the name of the guy in court that same day as her. I wonder how he is doing- I am sure he is a huge KP supporter now. Lee-was that him?????
Lee Perkiss. He dropped a cigarette end and got 5yrs for wanton littering :D

Ah, it's PURkiss - sorry I just saw all the posts ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure she would try to get her hands on whatever pills she possibly can, I've also wondered/ wandered could she be taking JJ's
diabetes medicine to lose weight?
No I doubt she could do that. If you’ve got t1 diabetes and it’s undiagnosed or badly controlled you would lose weight because your body fills up with sugar you can’t use. Insulin helps you use the glucose so you put weight on or stop losing. If she was taking his insulin as a non-diabetic she would go into a coma. And he would need a good slap as his life depends on that medication. If he was type 2 diabetic he could probably get ozempic on prescription and she would nab that I bet 😅

Reactions: 11
👀 just spotted this advert on Facebook “These are actually Katie prices moon boots got them from the house and can prove that all in very good condition £90 each will do a deal on the lot any questions please ask”.
on Worthing Lancing buying & selling page 😏
The advert misses the part where they’ll throw in a fungal infection / athletes foot for free :sick:

Also…does it say £90 each?! Who’s going to buy one boot?! :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
No I doubt she could do that. If you’ve got t1 diabetes and it’s undiagnosed or badly controlled you would lose weight because your body fills up with sugar you can’t use. Insulin helps you use the glucose so you put weight on or stop losing. If she was taking his insulin as a non-diabetic she would go into a coma. And he would need a good slap as his life depends on that medication. If he was type 2 diabetic he could probably get ozempic on prescription and she would nab that I bet 😅
I think I remembered hearing people abusing insulin to lose weight but realise now it was diabetic people themselves stopping taking it.....so yes, got that arse over tit, thanks for the correction!

Reactions: 11
JJ is a type 1 diabetic so requires insulin, totally different to a type 2 diabetic that would take Ozempic. If she did try taking some of JJs stuff it could actually kill her!
Aww you've got all my hopes up now 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thinking about what Harvey said about flying. Can you imagine the horror, if you had paid out good money to be in First Class and then Katie and her entourage turned up!!!!!
Makes sense now she will use Harvey’s , bank roll for a nice Thailand trip this is clearly what she normally does , this insta is to justify it ,she’s a conniving cow 😡
---
Makes sense now she will use Harvey’s , bank roll for a nice Thailand trip this is clearly what she normally does , this insta is to justify it ,she’s a conniving cow 😡
For the purpose of the bh clearly

Reactions: 19
I doubt he’s on anything other than insulin. Prob on a pump to manage it. She’s for sure shed a bit of weight while off the snow , I think she’s on the mounjaro - likely lied to get it as she’s not got a high enough BMI to qualify . Not bad for a bankrupt £170 ish a month ( allegedly)
Will only qualify for monjaro on nhs for diabetes not given on nhs for weight loss yet can get it private though , I’m on it for diabetes great results

Reactions: 13
What she will have done I am sure is transferred the V5 on the pink abomination in to Lego boys name & he's got insurance on it. Any insurance company asks for drivers licence details of all drivers of the vehicle when the policy is taken out, plus all driving convictions. Lego will be the only one on it, if indeed she's not got a licence, then she won't be able to go on the insurance.
If she's seen driving it, then she's doing so illegally 👍
Save balliffs taking it too

Reactions: 9
Just caught up and finished the old thread and got onto here.🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😳😳😳😳.

It’s still LArking about!

In other news it’s been over 36 hours since there was a Skanky story in DM. Luckily Beggy Goodman is a grade A bleep also so her antics have kept me occupied 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reality is she is stuck with the old banger because she cant afford a new car ... she will have blagged a new wrap on it, that's all ... probably with her face on to match the hideous stage outfits so everyone knows its her ... like you do when you were 'targeted' with an 'acid attack' that meant you were 'advised by the authorities' to leave the house you were being EVICTED FROM ... make it make sense Kipper ! it will cost a lot more than the cost of a wrap to get that hunk of junk through its upcoming MOT ...
---

They probably did, paid out market value and she bought it back for £50 because its still driveable ... happenned to me a few years ago, a dent in the hatchback due to an accident wrote my little car off, got paid out, I bought it back for £50 and drove it around for another 12 months then scrapped it
We did the same as couldn't afford a new car at the time and second hand car values were high also. They would have taken the car within the week if I'd accepted the offer and I'd have been stuck. Gave me the money less scrappage cost and we kept the car. Could have got it repaired but saved up and part ex-ed it in the end. Bad really when the accident isn't your fault and it still causes hassle! Though in skanks case it's always her fault

Reactions: 9
"The million plus followers she has are a big draw for these businesses."
I wonder how that's working out for the hot tub man? And the chimney sweep? And that builder bloke on the C4 Mucky Mansion renovation show?
and the mugs that did the 'feature wall' in the MM right before the eviction!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.