Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Winepig!
And on we go. Pride, stinky outfits, crappy crowns, awful singing, JJ making cups of tea, tour is over (hurray!). The grifting continues......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Thanks lovelies ! 🖤

I swear some of these titles write themselves 🤣🤣
She definitely gives us a lot of material to work with 😂
---
@DC16 from your post on the last thread....it's bloody sickening that the rancid tart has blagged a makeover for her RR. BUT I guess it's easier & cheaper to spruce up the RR than it is her nowadays 😂😂 RR makeover will cost the company a few quid. Anyone approached to get her looking good for free has run for the hills 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hopefully this thread will be about Skank and not about the poor souls who had just about survived a "relationship" with the disfigured bleeping hole.

I've got to be honest I'm kinda hopeful Skank will turn up at Brighton Pride in her Piñata condom as she'll be flogged to death 😂

• Haha
I notice there’s Harvey deflection on her Insta - tried to post it here but couldn’t- she’s goading H to say next time they go on holiday he’s got to fly economy & he starts rocking because he “ only flies bloody first class”

They really are charmers aren’t they ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
(Even if some ppl do have lots of partners which is fine/their business)
As for her...most don't normally have2 search their security cameras to check.😬🍆

• Haha
Thanks lovelies ! 🖤

I swear some of these titles write themselves 🤣🤣
Excellent title Winepig. Thanks for starting the thread Pinkie x
---
Hopefully this thread will be about Skank and not about the poor souls who had just about survived a "relationship" with the disfigured bleeping hole.

I've got to be honest I'm kinda hopeful Skank will turn up at Brighton Pride in her Piñata condom as she'll be flogged to death 😂
lol Singing, 🎶 I will if you will so will I 🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I notice there’s Harvey deflection on her Insta - tried to post it here but couldn’t- she’s goading H to say next time they go on holiday he’s got to fly economy & he starts rocking because he “ only flies bloody first class”

That vid was also posted a few weeks back on her FB :mad: it got all the BrainDead fawning about how much they love Harvey, morons can't see how exploited he is by his loving best mama eva :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
(Even if some ppl do have lots of partners which is fine/their business)
As for her...most don't normally have2 search their security cameras to check.😬🍆
I know right? I genuinely couldn't give 2 whoots how many sexual partners anyone has as long as it's safe & consensual. BUT Christ on a bike....I wish she would just bleeping own it instead of making out she's had about 5 or something 🤦🤷 It's just another bizarre thing about her. Her whole 'career' is based on her shoving her fandango anywhere & everywhere & sexualising EVERYTHING. And then attempts to portray herself as someone with high morals, few partners & no 1 night stands 🤔 It's cringingly embarrassing. Again, I have to bring up how she can blame anyone but herself for her kids keeping their distance. I genuinely cannot comprehend the embarrassment, shame, taunting, bullying, "banter" that they will have ensured because of her.
---
---

It's a VERY long time since I started a thread so I'm amazed I did it without mucking it up 🤣 I didn't want to leave our lovely @Dollylovesshoes waiting any longer for her clean sheets ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Grift Grift Grift. Absolutely no shame. 😡

• Angry

Just recently there are a lot of videos of Harvey popping up on facebook. Why she would let them be on there for random people to view is beyond me. A vulnerable disabled adult for idiots to mock. Well done Skank.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
---

I can't sing for toffee, never pretended otherwise I've murdered Mr Brightside and what have I done to deserve this more times than I can remember 😂 I'm in better tune than super Skank

I'll sing with you though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know if any of you follow Yorkshire Peach on socials but the video is on Facebook again now of when she received a mystery gift bag from Skanky. And has absolutely no idea who she was. She thought she was a drag act 🤣 And thought the stuff in the bag was basically crap 🤣🤣
---
Grift Grift Grift. Absolutely no shame. 😡
Noooooo, she's a brilliant muvva, the bestest muvva wot there ever has been. She just wants the very best for her son. She definitely doesn't want a freebie first class for herself. It's allllllllll for Harvey doncha know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't sing for toffee, never pretended otherwise I've murdered Mr Brightside and what have I done to deserve this more times than I can remember 😂 I'm in better tune than super Skank

I'll sing with you though 😂
I wonder/wander how long it'll be before she's ACTUALLY singing for toffee because nobody will pay her anything & she needs to use the toffee to stick her turkey teef back in 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know right? I genuinely couldn't give 2 whoots how many sexual partners anyone has as long as it's safe & consensual. BUT Christ on a bike....I wish she would just bleeping own it instead of making out she's had about 5 or something 🤦🤷 It's just another bizarre thing about her. Her whole 'career' is based on her shoving her fandango anywhere & everywhere & sexualising EVERYTHING. And then attempts to portray herself as someone with high morals, few partners & no 1 night stands 🤔 It's cringingly embarrassing. Again, I have to bring up how she can blame anyone but herself for her kids keeping their distance. I genuinely cannot comprehend the embarrassment, shame, taunting, bullying, "banter" that they will have ensured because of her.
---

It's a VERY long time since I started a thread so I'm amazed I did it without mucking it up 🤣 I didn't want to leave our lovely @Dollylovesshoes waiting any longer for her clean sheets ☺
We know from the Wiki the blokes she HAS shagged, but I bet we could at least double or even treble that. It’s the ones she’s shagged that we don’t know about. She’s a dirty old scrubber. Always has been. She must have had a few STD’s over the years too. She’s disgusting🤮🙀. Thanks for starting the new thread too❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There’s not a bleeping mark on that bastard car! Maybe JJ should dress up as either Parker from the Thunderbirds (except JJ’s far more wooden) or just dress like a Ken doll. I mean, what self-respecting toddler man would admit to slinging one up her chuff hole AND drive a lurid pink skankmobile?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There’s not a bleeping mark on that bastard car! Maybe JJ should dress up as either Parker from the Thunderbirds (except JJ’s far more wooden) or just dress like a Ken doll. I mean, what self-respecting toddler man would admit to slinging one up her chuff hole AND drive a lurid pink skankmobile?
"Chuff hole" 🤣🤣🤣🤣I'm literally dying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.