Katie Price #393 Using her disabled son as a performing seal, when will consequences start to get real?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think The Scum have had enough now, a decision has been made to properly take her down, they are becoming relentless in tearing her life and lies apart, oh Skank you crossed the wrong Red Top 🤦🏽‍♀️

Edit….expect a furious denial of this latest story from the Skank camp, very soon 😁

Yes Kylie.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Might be 1st month cheaper on the rent or something if drive/outside still to be finished? She knows she won't be there much for a couple of weeks, not that she gives a toss what state it's in now knowing what it will look like after she's been living there anyway! 🫣

Reactions: 24
Oooooh just realised she’s stopped drinking and flogging her rejuven8 collllleeeegeeeeen drinks every day, as she doesn’t want us to know where she is, though surprised she just doesn’t repost old Ads she’s recorded 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Oh Skank this move is costing you money on the old scams, at least your fans get a break from being fleeced, good times for the fans, got a bit more coin in their pockets this week🥳😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Pissing myself laughing at JJ being referred to as the "security team!" What's he going to do if anyone approaches them, chuck his Lego bricks at them?
☝Bit harsh. . . He could deploy his man bag and take a swipe at any credible threat too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if p and j are helping her to move and unpack today. Looks like she ain’t getting any help from her sister and don’t think AFP will be much use! This family is really strange so nothing would surprise me but normally when people move house, especially on a large scale like she has, all the family would be there helping? Haven’t p and j got to go and unpack their things? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Christ I need to stay away from social media posts from the red tops. The comments:

"She looks after her disabled son full time, not many of you could do that". Lol. Ummm no she doesn't, yes I do and I have had zero help from a mum/nannies/residential college! My son is also significantly more disabled than H.

"She deserves a fresh start with her kids, why all the hate?"

"The two youngest definitely live with her, dad is a wrong 'un"

"She has 5 kids living with her as a single mum, she does a great job, give her a break".

Blah blah blah. The mince brains literally do swallow everything that she puts out there don't they?

*rolls eyes*

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So will we be going from MM (Mucky Mansion) to DDH (dirty Detached Hovel) ?
Yes, she's so close to neighbours, let's hope they are law abiding citizens & will report her for driving illegally.
Suspect it won't be long before there are complaints, anyway. They may even be on to managing agents already about her renting a property. Won't be good for anyone IF they wanted to sell, having this dirty, foul mouthed witch as a resident in the area.
That was part to do with KK not having leases extended. Complaints from neighbours about noise, too much activity going on, people constantly in/out (especially during lockdown) and the fact house inspection showed property was filthy & not being looked after properly.
KK also, stupidly, revealed she was filming her OF content in the house (with the kids there).
KFP won't be there long, before removal van's turn up again to deposit her somewhere else.
And of course, although unlikely, the Trustee's/OR may decide this rental is too large & too expensive, to accommodate her needs. Or she can't keep up the rental payments.
That soon to be DDH would be lovely for me although I am a proud owner of my little cottage - it really is home, and I could if I wanted to, tell the neighbours to f#ck off. Thankfully I have never needed to!
That house will be like living in a goldfish bowl, and the neighbours will no doubt see strange cars turning up at gone midnight when Kippers' supplies run low. Probably also in disguise as food delivery services!
I really hope she feels highly paranoid in the new place. She should be!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been steaming mad these last couple of days over Harvey being deployed on his birthday and being encouraged by Skank to swear. I'm chuffed she's getting mega backlash over it but annoyed it's taken years.

She's so transparent and desperate to be seen in the "I'm a caring Mum trying to do whatever it takes to look after my Harvey

I'll keep hoping that one day Harvey will be away from the twats clutches

**Edited as my phone went wappy and pressed post before I'd finished
I would love it (but Kipper wouldn't) if, at the next gig the audience shouted in unison 'Hello you C#nt!'
Then see how IT feels about it being hurled at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just read a quote that is perfect for Skanky. The real world is not kind to those who refuse to live in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I dunno, I'm probably wrong (Mrs Deep certainly likes to remind me that I am most days 😂) but something smells rotten about this move to the "Dilapidated Detached"... 🤔

The only photographic evidence of her moving into this place (as far as I'm aware) are two photos from the DM article.

View attachment 2963458
View attachment 2963459

The place doesn't even look finished?! Can you even let a property in that state?
Maybe she's just bunging the actual owner a few quid to store some of her shite in the garage and has moved in with Lego, or got another place she wants to keep off the radar for now..?

Could be completely off the mark, but let's not forget this is Skank we're dealing with. More smoke and mirrors than a fire at a glass factory!
Looks like house is on another busy A road
---
Someones’s not holding back on a Mumsnet thread about Price!
View attachment 2963489
bleeping brilliant 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
I dunno, I'm probably wrong (Mrs Deep certainly likes to remind me that I am most days 😂) but something smells rotten about this move to the "Dilapidated Detached"... 🤔

The only photographic evidence of her moving into this place (as far as I'm aware) are two photos from the DM article.

View attachment 2963458
View attachment 2963459

The place doesn't even look finished?! Can you even let a property in that state?
Maybe she's just bunging the actual owner a few quid to store some of her shite in the garage and has moved in with Lego, or got another place she wants to keep off the radar for now..?

Could be completely off the mark, but let's not forget this is Skank we're dealing with. More smoke and mirrors than a fire at a glass factory!
WTF, Is someone walking into the garage wearing a hot water tank jacket?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.