Katie Price #393 Using her disabled son as a performing seal, when will consequences start to get real?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully the pets have been rehomed, she will probably have got bored with them, like the others when no longer young and cute in her deranged mind😡😠🤬
I just really hope she doesn't get any more for clicks and likes from her few remaining brain deads fans🙏🙏🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Teee heee The Sun have it now and their headline.
KATIE'S NEW PAD Katie Price moves into new four-bed Sussex home as she’s forced to downsize from £2m Mucky Mansion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I hope JJ has got a substantial tin hat ready as I can't see madam being very 'loving & caring' behind closed doors right now.

She'll either be the witch from hell, or ramping up the delusion that it's a new start & she'll come back bigger & better than ever!

Even she couldn't be that fucked up to try & carry that off though could she? Her world has literally fallen apart & it's crystal clear that nearly everyone is seeing through all her lies & openly taking the piss!

I really do pity her new neighbours, but am hoping they'll be reporting her driving to the local constabulary like good honest citizens!

I'd give it 3 months before the landlord is trying to get her out of his now very Dirty Detached Hovel.
So will we be going from MM (Mucky Mansion) to DDH (dirty Detached Hovel) ?
Yes, she's so close to neighbours, let's hope they are law abiding citizens & will report her for driving illegally.
Suspect it won't be long before there are complaints, anyway. They may even be on to managing agents already about her renting a property. Won't be good for anyone IF they wanted to sell, having this dirty, foul mouthed witch as a resident in the area.
That was part to do with KK not having leases extended. Complaints from neighbours about noise, too much activity going on, people constantly in/out (especially during lockdown) and the fact house inspection showed property was filthy & not being looked after properly.
KK also, stupidly, revealed she was filming her OF content in the house (with the kids there).
KFP won't be there long, before removal van's turn up again to deposit her somewhere else.
And of course, although unlikely, the Trustee's/OR may decide this rental is too large & too expensive, to accommodate her needs. Or she can't keep up the rental payments.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
A photo of her cuddling Harvey when he was a 2 year old has been deployed on her IG stories with no caption 🤦🏽‍♀️ for no other reason than to make her fans think, awwwww isn’t she a good mum to H, always has been a great mum hasn’t she 🤦🏽‍♀️ Every time it’s the same, she’s in deep 💩 so out he comes, nothing to see here fans, but if you do see a negative story, just remember I‘m a great Mum 👍🏾😔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Could it be an overseas landlord (so many new builds are being snapped up by overseas investors for rental properties) who is relying on their letting agent/ representative to do proper due diligence on who they’re renting it out to?
I think this must be the only explanation.

Reactions: 30
How can she afford to pay that sort of rent go on monthly holidays get botched surgery & big tit tattoos & what ever else weird tit she does. But manages to convince the courts shes got no money? I know people that have gone bankrupt that cant even afford a night down the pub. So whys this trampy sket getting luxury treatment

• Angry
Reactions: 54
Made the mistake of searching KP on X to see if any videos from last night. Didn't see ant but some of the pictures on there!! All I can say is her por kids :mad:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
@Fish189
He is a shih tzu with a tiny bit of jack russell. Honestly the easiest, calmest, best natured dog I have ever owned. I had an apso growing up. He had to be put to sleep at 17 yrs old. Broke my heart as I couldn’t remember not having him. Drives me nuts watching skanky parade pet after pet. This whole thing with wanting a baby, its just something she can monetise. She is going to be old and neglected and unwanted herself one day. She will know how those poor bloody animals felt.
---
Pissing myself laughing at JJ being referred to as the "security team!" What's he going to do if anyone approaches them, chuck his Lego bricks at them?
I have to say, that could be effective, those pesky little bricks can hurt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
How can she afford to pay that sort of rent go on monthly holidays get botched surgery & big tit tattoos & what ever else weird tit she does. But manages to convince the courts shes got no money? I know people that have gone bankrupt that cant even afford a night down the pub. So whys this trampy sket getting luxury treatment
It's unbelievable isn't it.
I've lost all faith in the trustees, they have never seemed to have been able to curb any of her spending🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm hoping the Forensic accountants are still digging though, they're usually very persistent, leave no stone unturned and take pride in their work in my experience 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A photo of her cuddling Harvey when he was a 2 year old has been deployed on her IG stories with no caption 🤦🏽‍♀️ for no other reason than to make her fans think, awwwww isn’t she a good mum to H, always has been a great mum hasn’t she 🤦🏽‍♀️ Every time it’s the same, she’s in deep 💩 so out he comes, nothing to see here fans, but if you do see a negative story, just remember I‘m a great Mum 👍🏾😔
I've been steaming mad these last couple of days over Harvey being deployed on his birthday and being encouraged by Skank to swear. I'm chuffed she's getting mega backlash over it but annoyed it's taken years.

She's so transparent and desperate to be seen in the "I'm a caring Mum trying to do whatever it takes to look after my Harvey

I'll keep hoping that one day Harvey will be away from the twats clutches

**Edited as my phone went wappy and pressed post before I'd finished

• Sad
Reactions: 35
It's ok folks. As we speak kryten is busy at the new rental installing the new security system to keep his step mum safe. 😉🤣
Screenshot_20240529-130323.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've been steaming mad these last couple of days over Harvey being deployed on his birthday and being encouraged by Skank to swear. I'm chuffed she's getting mega backlash over it but annoyed it's taken years.

She's so transparent and desperate to be seen in the "I'm a caring Mum trying to do whatever it takes to look after my Harvey

I'll keep hoping that one day Harvey will be away from the twats clutches

**Edited as my phone went wappy and pressed post before I'd finished
He's the last one she can use now. J&B appear to have been removed from her, Junior is distancing himself and it seem Princess is starting to distance herself too. H is vulnerable and easy to exploit. Plus H has no father on the scene to stop the exploitation.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s on a roll, old photo of Princess with her, all glammed up by Pointy Chin, has now been posted on her IG stories 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ooooh wonder if she’s mad she can’t use all the kids today, has she been ordered to not use our favourite ‘Ice Cream Van’ photo, and J has told her to stop using him, so she only has P & H left to exploit, looks that way at the mo.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.