Katie Price #393 Using her disabled son as a performing seal, when will consequences start to get real?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh the irony. Jealous of Pamela Anderson years ago. What's Pam been up to recently? Oh yes, attending A list eventswith pretty much no make-up and looking fabulous. Getting loads of praise and positive comments for her natural appearance even though she's older than Skank!

View attachment 2968004
---

I don't know what she'll actually be allowed to say though will be very limited. So many of her accusations are backed by nothing so can't be repeated without legal repercussions. She's desperate to accuse Kieran of serious crimes but she can't, desperate to keep running the narrative that there's something wrong with Pete and Alex and they're all deviant criminals. She won't say anything about Carl or Boyson because they have recordings. She can't say anything about the kids because she'd be in contempt of court. She tried to do all this though Amy but even she could say very little.
I think this new book will just be boring regurgitated crap. Fodder for the brain dead fans.
She was also writing (dictating) this when was on loads of drugs and alcohol so the publishers will have to be very careful
I wonder if the have read her previous books to fact check?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has always hated other women, consumed with jealousy , I'm in my 50s and I'm all for being positive for everyone even though I'm sagging and face is collapsing

Skank hates other women because when she was 11 Sophie was born and stole her spotlight.

Ever since then Skank's gone out of her way to be the centre of attention and put down anyone who she saw/sees as a threat. Skank's had it in for Bison and all other women ever since; she's delighted that Sophie lost her looks as she used to be prettier than Skank with a far better figure, she hates Holly Wiloughby and Victoria because they're very successful without being trashy, she hates Emily because Emily has it all (youth, career, beauty, stability, class and Pete)................................name any popular woman and you can be sure Skank will dislike her and pull her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And the Ultimate Irony is that the world thought AFP had had The Last Word last year and we were spared anymore books.

More wastage of paper ........ poor trees sacrificed for yet another KP autobiography full of inaccuracies. 🙄🥱 borrrrring
They'd be better of sending the paper straight to the Bog Roll works in China than waste it printing this crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s posting on H’s IG page and reposting the posts on her IG this morning. She is increasingly using him as deflection while the storm of current events rages around her. He is an adult now, the should be left in peace to live his life in private, but no, she has made him into a celebrity who has no say in the matter, perform H, perform, her idiot fans cheering her on, saying it’s cute, no it’s not, it’s exploitation of a venerable man. I’ll never understand why she isn’t cancelled over this, it’s clear what’s she’s doing, we did finally see some kickback over her making him swear on the tour appearance in the media, but it hasn’t fazed her, won’t stop her abusing him. It will continue, again how is she able to do this without consequence, it’s time this was stopped, but I can’t see her ever not using H whenever she wants to, he is her trump card, so on it goes 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just because she has eggs in her sights doesn't mean they will claim her ... That's why she is with Lego in this showmance, most blokes won't touch her with a barge pole and 99% of the ones that do just see her as an easy notch on the belt or they are sad, desperate, fame hungry idiots like Boyson and Woods ... She is struggling to find anyone to actually claim her
I wonder/wander if these Noo Eggs are aware they're being predated by the skankmonster itself???

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s posting on H’s IG page and reposting the posts on her IG this morning. She is increasingly using him as deflection while the storm of current events rages around her. He is an adult now, the should be left in peace to live his life in private, but no, she has made him into a celebrity who has no say in the matter, perform H, perform, her idiot fans cheering her on, saying it’s cute, no it’s not, it’s exploitation of a venerable man. I’ll never understand why she isn’t cancelled over this, it’s clear what’s she’s doing, we did finally see some kickback over her making him swear on the tour appearance in the media, but it hasn’t fazed her, won’t stop her abusing him. It will continue, again how is she able to do this without consequence, it’s time this was stopped, but I can’t see her ever not using H whenever she wants to, he is her trump card, so on it goes 😔
She only has one child left doesn't she? Only one she has any control of. She's dispicable.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She was also writing (dictating) this when was on loads of drugs and alcohol so the publishers will have to be very careful
I wonder if the have read her previous books to fact check?
Imagine the Ghost-writer's sheer horror on discovering they've been allocated the skank's bullshit to try to turn into something readable, and then the dread seeing the postman carrying a boxfull of recordings from the thing that somehow they have to form into the Englash language (minus all the added Anglo-Saxon expletives)? Talk about dying for your craft eh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder/wander if these Noo Eggs are aware they're being predated by the skankmonster itself???
I think they will as she uses social media to DM people. Ages ago someone shared messages she'd sent to footballers. I think that's where the whole egg thing came from?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.