Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #392

Here is the link to #391

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title

1716737886573.png

So far behind now - but I did notice this just

Keep tattling Krusties!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Does anyone know why she has swapped the KP11LEO reg plate for the one it's currently displaying, which is YE11HKZ?
I'm assuming HKZ is the original that it was registered under, and LEO is a vanity plate she cherish transferred to it?

From the "acid attack" video...

1.jpg

From a couple of years ago...

2.jpg

As Stan, DC and others have already ruminated, something utterly stinks to high heaven about this "acid attack" (and for once it isn't her)

Also, looking back at that calendar, could that entry for Saturday be "PP in Skegness with JJ"...? Does she refer to the old man as "PP"? I dunno?! I think lack of sleep from working nights is playing havoc with my brain and eyesight lol 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Noticed him cowering beind her in the "acid attack vid"...😂

I think this is a far more plausible explanation...

3.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the tit effort, but I'm knackered lol 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Skanks letting every potential landlord know that she's the target of vandals, who would rent to her now with that knowledge. Wonder if this attack is just deflection for the fact nobody with a brain will rent their property to her and the new landlord has found out it was her renting the new house under one of the clans or krytens name and has ripped up the tenancy agreement. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
For goodness sake Krusties....I've missed a couple of hours, I come back to an "acid" story & not 1 of you has realised what has VERY obviously happened 🤷🤦 I have to say, I'm slightly disappointed with the Sunday sleuthing 🔎 You are right in that it's not an acid attack. You are right in that she instigated for a headline. But you all clearly missed the simple fact that her lips have finally burst from being over pumped with shite to inflate them. The pus from her lips is what has sprayed on the range rover & caused the damage. Mystery solved. Just call me Miss Marple 😁👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Noticed him cowering beind her in the "acid attack vid"...😂

I think this is a far more plausible explanation...

View attachment 2958418

Edit: Sorry for the tit effort, but I'm knackered lol 🥱
Funny isn't it that the big black 4×4 is parked right next to the pink beast but that escaped the wrath along with all the other cars noticeably the white Merc. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Oh duck my effin Whisper Cat,sleeping in my bleeping bathroom sink😖good grief.Oh well that’s a cat🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tut tut KFP. You wouldn’t be considering a false insurance claim, now would you???

that’s what got AR sent to prison.
She'll need insurance first in order to claim on it - I wonder/wander whose policy is going to get a battering!? :ROFLMAO:

I wonder/wander how she can spin it that this "Acid" made all her tyres go bald as well?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For goodness sake Krusties....I've missed a couple of hours, I come back to an "acid" story & not 1 of you has realised what has VERY obviously happened 🤷🤦 I have to say, I'm slightly disappointed with the Sunday sleuthing 🔎 You are right in that it's not an acid attack. You are right in that she instigated for a headline. But you all clearly missed the simple fact that her lips have finally burst from being over pumped with shite to inflate them. The pus from her lips is what has sprayed on the range rover & caused the damage. Mystery solved. Just call me Miss Marple 😁👏😂
Must learn not to read these threads while eating dinner! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Skanks letting every potential landlord know that she's the target of vandals, who would rent to her now with that knowledge. Wonder if this attack is just deflection for the fact nobody with a brain will rent their property to her and the new landlord has found out it was her renting the new house under one of the clans or krytens name and has ripped up the tenancy agreement. 🤣
That's what I said when she got an extra month to get out. No one would knowingly rent to her. Unless they want their house to depreciate 😆

Reactions: 31
She'll need insurance first in order to claim on it - I wonder/wander whose policy is going to get a battering!? :ROFLMAO:

I wonder/wander how she can spin it that this "Acid" made all her tyres go bald as well?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
None of the comments on the Daily Mirror believe that someone broke in and did it. More like 'liar liar pants on fire' sort of comments...! Either done for sympathy or to defraud the insurance. In other words, she reaps what she sows by lying so much in the past and everybody (apart from her brain dead fan) knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Tut tut KFP. You wouldn’t be considering a false insurance claim, now would you???

that’s what got AR sent to prison.
Well if she does they won't just take her word for it. There'll be assessments and I'm here to hear the truth 😆😆She's just getting herself more and more into deep tit... and I don't mean the grounds at MM 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.