Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last logbook/V5 was issued 05.12.23 so I doubt reg keeper is currently Lego, I know she's a quick worker, but they'd only been 'together' a few weeks then I think?

Reactions: 18
Because a certain Thunder cunt is expected?
The thunder clap cunt was expected in Skegness that's Lincolnshire, the rancid mutilated corpse hasn't been in my neck of the woods since it had bottles and glasses thrown at it and got rushed offstage because a group of women tried to get on the stage at a personal appearance and we're going to kick the shit out of IT, IT got run out of town and told never to come back.

Reactions: 47
Heres the story on LEO plate and why she changed it

---
She changed it to KPII HOT after this

Reactions: 29
Reckon the attackers must have snuck onto the property through the gap where Gareth The Gate used to reside before he got (ahem) stolen🥸
---
Looks even more like an alien in the photo

Reactions: 23
Quote from the DM; ‘In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, JJ revealed he's already thinking about proposing to Katie and he sees their 14-year age difference as 'irreverent’.' Irreverent!
Dictionary definition of irreverent - showing a lack of respect for people or things that are generally taken seriously. That typo couldn’t be more relevant.

Reactions: 62
This is 100% a distraction. Wonder what she doesn’t want us to know

Reactions: 40
Who is on the night shift for the popworld Cheltenham gig photos tonight

Reactions: 33
The last logbook/V5 was issued 05.12.23 so I doubt reg keeper is currently Lego, I know she's a quick worker, but they'd only been 'together' a few weeks then I think?
That is odd, maybe Carl changed it back into her name? When did he dump the car in the neighbours drive? Something must have changed for a new V5 to be issued then, change of address? She technically could still be the registered keeper even with a current ban in place. Very odd. But definitely strange timing for a sudden incident of vandalism so soon after being spotted getting a parking ticket by Paps.

Reactions: 28
totally agree with this. She the typical ‘if I can’t have i no one can.That goes for men, mansions and cars. Sh probably knows at some point the cars will be seized and there’s no way she would allow anyone to drive HER car.

Reactions: 29
Did she have more than 1 pink RR. I saw it on the m25 (Essex/Herts stretch) a couple of years ago. She was not driving neither was CW

Reactions: 12
Look like a couple of nuclear war heads from that angle

Reactions: 22
She's behind this bugger, done quite simply to put Sink boy in the frame after he dumped it back on her drive. As others have said, vandals would have sprayed the whole lot.

Reactions: 28
Didn't she sell it and Carl said he bought it back for her from the new owner, so that could account for the new owner in December 23. Maybe I have it wrong though.

Reactions: 17
I wonder/wander Is she going to try and put the blame for acidgate on KH?

Reactions: 9
Strange she was out in the pink car the other night. A few years ago Kipper was complaining that it was obviously her car that she kept getting pulled over by the police, therefore wanting to drive anything but pink. Yes she was quite attached to the cars that screamed 'It's me me me' so don't understand why she suddenly dug it out to get to the gig in. Highly suspicious indeed.

A quick thank you to @Not again for correctly identifying the 'Summer Wine' song for me - every version is good.
That barman who said it was Kylie M and Nick Cave IS A BLOODY LIAR!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.