Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 391!

Here is the link to 390

Thank you to @Winepig for the thread title - you are a bit good at this!

1716398335110.png

I am so far behind so unable to create a recap but I have just seen shes been given another month to exit the MM.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I've figured out what DV means on her diary, it stands for dirty vagina, it's to remind dim lynne to spray her down with femfresh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I swear she's slept with someone with influence, not a celeb and has dirt she threatens to use otherwise how does she keep getting out of things. Like it's been said no matter the crap she still has to shift from MM they let you come back at a later date to remove it. It's a bleeping joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The extension on the eviction is very odd, I work with families going through evictions all the time and once something has gone to this stage it's usually a done deal. I can only imagine she's offered some readies as mortgage companies don't do anything for free.

Reactions: 39
The extension on the eviction is very odd, I work with families going through evictions all the time and once something has gone to this stage it's usually a done deal. I can only imagine she's offered some readies as mortgage companies don't do anything for free.
I think there are a couple of reasons for the extension

1. Her fans as we know are thick as tit and very vocal online. The “be kind” brigade have a lot of time on their hands and if she did pretend to do something stupid, the backlash would be mental. Remember - you can’t argue with stupid. It’s easier to go above and beyond and be seen to be empathetic, and play the game. Besides, what’s another 4 weeks. This is what I think the courts are doing too.

2. The place is a tit hole. She has likely just told them that she won’t clear the rubbish and they can be added to the other people she owes money too. It’s more cost effective for them to give her time to clear it, then it is to do it themselves with contractors.

Reactions: 33
Was going to do a recap but i'm still pissing myself with laughter that the biggest night of the podcast tour 24th London and their having to sell tickets at 80% off for £10 on some seat filler site.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Welcome to thread 391!

Here is the link to 390

Thank you to @Winepig for the thread title - you are a bit good at this!

View attachment 2951338

I am so far behind so unable to create a recap but I have just seen shes been given another month to exit the MM.

I don’t believe it. It’s probably Beige fielding calls and just telling lies to piss people off and deflect.
This whole thing about Kipper ranting about the kids- she never stops to think mouthing off about them in public and trying to shame and guilt trip them via her cretinous minions will drive them further away. No one with any sense would listen to that and think J is in the wrong for distancing himself fully and for P to lessen her time around her. In her swivel eyed rant, she still tries to say P is like her. She’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you Beautiful Folk Of Tattle , didn’t expect two on the bounce 😳❤

I’ll go quiet again soon , I must be having a creative spurt .

As much as I loathe & detest The Skanky Nightmare , she does provide so much material …. and our collective repulsion coupled with wit panache , observations & detection skills often makes my day .
And I’m sure it does yours too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Awww bless Lego. I knew he wouldn’t let her down 🥰 …… He was just having his afternoon nap 💤
IMG_0376.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Guess that's why she was finally allowed to visit The Hag in her Isle of Blight Lair and raid the mattress fund😡
Only delaying the inevitable though hence the massive clearout/packing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think there are a couple of reasons for the extension

1. Her fans as we know are thick as tit and very vocal online. The “be kind” brigade have a lot of time on their hands and if she did pretend to do something stupid, the backlash would be mental. Remember - you can’t argue with stupid. It’s easier to go above and beyond and be seen to be empathetic, and play the game. Besides, what’s another 4 weeks. This is what I think the courts are doing too.

2. The place is a tit hole. She has likely just told them that she won’t clear the rubbish and they can be added to the other people she owes money too. It’s more cost effective for them to give her time to clear it, then it is to do it themselves with contractors.

Maybe she begged for a months reprieve as the new rental has fallen through 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If the red tops can put out about the £10 tickets along side the recording of her making a cat screeching noise(singing)…quoting if your a fan or just someone whose in need of of a bloody good laugh look no further come on down and book a ticket now 🥴🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A poster mentioned about The Osbornes talking about Skanky on their podcast but didn't elaborate. Anyone know what they said?

Reactions: 14
Shame that the podcast guy didn’t call her bankrupcy BS out seeing as he’s a former bankrupt himself
I think he was just letting her talk and give her enough rope to hang herself (poor pun i know). I've listened to the whole thing, she talked in circles trying to deflect. She makes it so obvious when she is lying, she over talks little details and says 'you know what I mean'. She goes on and on about the media ruining her and how she can never win. She thinks she Lady Di, I mean in general the media actually don't report on her that often unless it's newsworthy like the BH. They aren't camped outside her door waiting for exclusives!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think he was just letting her talk and give her enough rope to hang herself (poor pun i know). I've listened to the whole thing, she talked in circles trying to deflect. She makes it so obvious when she is lying, she over talks little details and says 'you know what I mean'. She goes on and on about the media ruining her and how she can never win. She thinks she Lady Di, I mean in general the media actually don't report on her that often unless it's newsworthy like the BH. They aren't camped outside her door waiting for exclusives!
Yeah she was just talking absolute shite most of the time. Repeating the same things she’s been saying for years, the media, the exes. There really is absolutely no self awareness there. The way she spoke about her two eldest was disgusting. It was quite obvious she was referring to Junior when saying she wasn’t allowed to be involved, he’d been ‘taken in’ by management and they treat her family like dirt. She has absolutely no boundaries and they have zero privacy thanks to her.
---
The Osbournes Pod for anyone who wants to see it. They slate her from about 6 mins in after saying how lovely PA is. They even play a bit of a whole new world to demonstrate how tit her singing is. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Guess that's why she was finally allowed to visit The Hag in her Isle of Blight Lair and raid the mattress fund😡
Only delaying the inevitable though hence the massive clearout/packing.
Yeah, that sounds plausible tbh

Reactions: 6
On the podcast she was talking about her "housekeeper"
She has to be the only double bankrupt that has a bleeping housekeeper.
How can you pay someone a wage when you owe 100's of thousands.
Maybe the trustees could get their fingers out, stop falling for her MH excuses and ask her in court.
Why are different rules being applied to bleeping Katie Price than every other person in the country.

• Angry
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.