Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sun have got the story now
They've written that in a fab way that basically calls her and idiot and a liar 🤣🤣
I really don't get the angle she's going for here, why show that she's blatantly packing / leaving the MM but then point blank deny it?? I don't understand what she's trying to do other than make herself look even more stupid?? Why not just say " My fans (Al 5 of them ) I'm leaving the MM it's too bug anf expensive now anyway and it'll pay off something towards what I owe" surely that's less embarrassing than whatver she's trying to do here
---

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Going on like that in front of Harvey is just awful - why she thinks it's clever is beyond me?!

Poor kid will be wondering what the fluff is going on and all she’s bothered about is the press and looking like she’s ahead of the game - just step back and get a grip of your life instead of displaying more crappy behaviour in front of a vulnerable adult!

• Sad
Reactions: 50
So here we go 🙄
KP posts that picture saying new colour, then the full head of hair implying SHE was getting the new hair, SHE knew exactly what she was doing baiting the press, Lou sticking up for her..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Thanks for all the votes you lovely people , I think that’s the most I’ve ever had 😊

it’s been a while too 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
So here we go 🙄
KP posts that picture saying new colour, then the full head of hair implying SHE was getting the new hair, SHE knew exactly what she was doing baiting the press, Lou sticking up for her..
🥱 Wow we never saw that coming did we? says I in a voice dripping with sarcasm🥱
1716138370880.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
🥱 Wow we never saw that coming did we?says I in a voice dripping with sarcasm🥱
But the funny thing is they only used the hair colour so they can remind the public that she is being evicted and not gone to BH and stills owes millions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is trying to set the narrative that what the press say isn’t true, what is it then? when you’re running to the press with a bruised face? Don’t bite the hand that feeds you comes to mind. But too late for that though hey. They are bringing her down.
I agree with others though, she is using Harvey now and no doubt been able to rent somewhere with his money & name, his placement is up at Star College and a transition plan on his ehcp will already be place for his next steps.

It's awful the way she's shouting and swearing in front of Harvey. Anybody who reads on here will know I have no time for him regarding his foul mouth, horrible temper and treatment of animals but I know that absolutely none of this is his fault. Just look and listen to her manic behaviour in front of the vulnerable young man and it tells you all you need to know about what he's endured since he was a baby. He looks lost, confused and vulnerable. He's partially sighted, has it not occurred to her that having him around all this chaos and piles of rubbish is downright dangerous for him. He could have a nasty fall which with his weight could be really serious. Is she there on her own with him? If not somebody needs to tell her to calm down and stop swearing and shouting. Somebody said earlier we could soon be seeing a lot more of him in these situations as if he's leaving college anyway she won't toe the line with them anymore regarding his safeguarding and dignity. Remember the plans to tout him around the UK as a Victorian sideshow that got scuppered? I hope we aren't in for a repeat performance.🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I’m still waiting on her sob story “the MM has soo many bad memories of my exes. There’s been press harassment, the South African gate robbers, the graffiti! I’m selling it and having a purge as I move into the future with the one! Lego is the best I’ve ever had.” She’ll spin it for the 6 dumbo fans she has left whilst everyone else with functioning brains can see it’s been repossessed.

• Heart
It's awful the way she's shouting and swearing in front of Harvey. Anybody who reads on here will know I have no time for him regarding his foul mouth, horrible temper and treatment of animals but I know that absolutely none of this is his fault. Just look and listen to her manic behaviour in front of the vulnerable young man and it tells you all you need to know about what he's endured since he was a baby. He looks lost, confused and vulnerable. He's partially sighted, has it not occurred to her that having him around all this chaos and piles of rubbish is downright dangerous for him. He could have a nasty fall which with his weight could be really serious. Is she there on her own with him? If not somebody needs to tell her to calm down and stop swearing and shouting. Somebody said earlier we could soon be seeing a lot more of him in these situations as if he's leaving college anyway she won't toe the line with them anymore regarding his safeguarding and dignity. Remember the plans to tout him around the UK as a Victorian sideshow that got scuppered? I hope we aren't in for a repeat performance.🤬
I had a very similar reaction to this video - she truly is vile! This is exactly why she can’t be trusted with the ypunger kids - she has no concept of what’s appropriate and she’s a liability!

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Haven‘t got time for a full recap, I’m off to the beach to have evening drinks with mates, and anyway the best thing about the last Fred, is we are now pretty sure Skank has been evicted, confirmed by a swearing at the press ‘yard sale’ video from Madam herself, she’s chucking everything out, whilst still denying she’s moving out 🤷🏽‍♀️ Why she is doing this we don’t know, it’s bizarre,🤷🏽‍♀️

Skank’s basically turned in Grandad Simpson yelling at the clouds and in her case drones 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

IMG_6936.jpeg

The video for those that missed it…

Oooh la la, it’s getting close Krusties, Madam is rattled, wont be long now, where is she going to live 🤔

Kool and the Gang are getting ready, nearly time….

IMG_6803.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Awwww Winey can you imagine if numbers was still here?🤣🤣he‘d be going bleeping mental….bleep.🤣🤣❤
I’ll come clean Dolly , the ONLY thing that kept me constantly submitting was my absolute disgust & dislike of numbers.
I knew every time I won one it drove him insane 😂😂😂

Now I only submit one if I think it’s a good one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Dear Joanna,Thst tells you eactly why her two kids are not with her!Doesnt it.?
---
I’ll come clean Dolly , the ONLY thing that kept me constantly submitting was my absolute disgust & dislike of numbers.
I knew every time I won one it drove him insane 😂😂😂

Now I only submit one if I think it’s a good one.
Dear Winey I Sussed him out years ago.❤ Jealous old ‘INCEL’.👀

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So here we go 🙄
Lou, calm down. Your bessie mate was purposefully holding the extensions up and giving the impression she was going to get that colour. The tabloid media print stories based on 'some' truth even if it's flimsy.....or scanty even, like Kipper's Menkil Elf evidence.

As your mate KP has been in the business for eleventy hundred years and tells us all the time she 'wipes the tit' with younger girls, she couldn't possibly be that naive could she? Have a think for yourself and stop being taken in by the 'poor me' Katie Price show!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.