Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gullri

VIP Member
Has something happened?
still on last thread but this is moving fast! That’s why i ask πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 17

helptheaged

VIP Member
I cannot remember was the kids case before the eviction ?
So the eviction order was the 24th April and her court date was 26th do you think this is why she didn’t turn up?
Looks like she is at the end of the road

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Now then you 'orrible lot! 😁
I'm on shift tonight so haven't caught up on the new Fred, but just wanted to wish you all a very messy one!
However you decide to celebrate today's fantastic news, please remember to do it as irresponsibly as possible πŸ˜‚
Just don't smash so much Kylie Wine that you end up needing an ambulance, cos it's Friday and you'll be waiting for bloody hours (trust me!!!) 🀣

"Ladies and gentlemen... To KARMA!"

View attachment 2927400

Big Luvz ❀
That reminds me of the old Cecil cinema when they used to do the rocky nights.🀣🀣

• Haha

Denise234

Thank you both , and glad you both enjoyed them Love Pom πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

Legohead in his baby reins πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ˜˜ xxxx...

View attachment 2929221

Also happy belated birthday Love Pom πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚β€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xxxx

View attachment 2929225
Absolutely brilliant !! His little legs and cheeky face walking with the reins baby darling 🀣🀣 the fresh air has done him wonders his eyes look so speshal they look a bit more open πŸ˜‚ thank you πŸ™
My birthday feels so speshal does everyone have speshal birthdays ? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ they do don’t they just like bankruptcy’s woo hoo I looooveee it !

Thank you so much Pom 🫢😘❀

• Haha
  • Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Sorry for quoting myself but posted this in last thread and really want an answer about my p.s.
Thank you Krusties

I got curious and went back on our past threads to find what was being discussed in and around the 24th April 2024.
The result is - the revelations of KH and his harem and that website and the video etc.
My conclusion is - there's a good chance she had been told in advance of this Eviction Notice and that's why she kicked off BIG TIME, throwing as much shite out there about the perfect victim KH, maybe she thought it would help her keep the house as she had to house the youngsters??
Apart from acting the raging psycho bitch, can anyone think of any other reason(s) why she chose that particular time to go nuclear??

p.s. can someone check IG please, I don't know if I've been blocked but coincidentally the AliciaAndHerTravels page is not coming up for me!!
I can still see it
---
Are some people really this stupid??!!
This is a comment on the Sun’s story
Fuck me! That is all !

• Heart

Tedbear

VIP Member
Who has served her ? If its HMRC ,probably no chance, they don't fuck about. Has it been clarified who has served the eviction notice. Not that I'm bothered, as long as it goes ahead. The only thing I'm sad about is it was such a beautiful house and she has ruined it, if its not listed will most probably be destroyed and property developers will build flats in its place 😒
Apparently its Horsham Council whis is why im confused have they taken her to court as well i wonder

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I would LOVE to see her on strictly. She has no rhythm, is so uncoordinated and clumsy, and can’t remember the steps. Pure comedy. Shame BBC won’t stoop that low πŸ˜‚
She'd be like the Gemma Collins of the ballroom πŸ’ƒ

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
She 100% had legal representation in the courts recently. I know that for a fact and she was trying to use her Mental health to have things her way. The person who posted a comment on the Daily Fail comments must know the same as I do....
I’m sentimental. I can’t help feeling sorry for that beautiful house. I hope they don’t pull it down because of her neglect and abuse. I wish I could buy it and restore it to ten times better than before. New stable yard, sand school, new bigger pool, everything. Apparently there’s great off road hacking out of the back gates. I’d also have a memorial rose garden for all the poor animals who’ve died there. RIP Blade so wish you could have had new life with Stan.πŸ’
I'm not sure it will be pulled down. It sounds like the local council have been concerned about her renovations, I don't think that would be the case if it's for the bulldozer.