Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Bet she never really thought it would come to this. She’ll be stamping around like Dick Dasterdly all weekend. “Drat and double drat!”😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

secretsrsafe

As usual she’s saying meeeeee, meeee, meee. This dress doesn’t suit me, this style isn’t me etc etc. Great sales pitch!! If you get someone deformed to model the clothes they won’t fit properly. More fool Ali Express.

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Another girl has popped up now, nice voice, lovely normal figure, clothes fit, gee in 1 minute of watching her, it really shows how bad Skank was, she has no idea, Skank really is useless at everything she does 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_6111.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
In tune to the Vegaboys
"The karma train is coming and everybodies jumping"

I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to come on here. But Facebook literally showed me the headline and I headed right here without reading the story.. Please tell me it's true!!

I'm off to pour a gin and get settled down for the night in here.

Oh Pricey we never underestimated you, we knew you'd fuck up eventually.

WHOO HOO I LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
It would seem the ` drones ` knew something .... Id imagine on the final day, the sky will be buzzing away with them, and the red tops get some lovely pics and videos for us ..... to quote ` madome ` .... ` my house is mine and safe ` .... someone was telling porkies! 🐽 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Maybe she’s gone to see AFP as thinks the court will definitely believe she’s sick if her mum rings up …..

Is that the Bankruptcy Court? Katie can’t come today as she’s got sickness and diarrhoea

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
Oh Stan, sorry to hear about TY. 😔
Hold onto the fact he had a lovely happy life you and your family. I understand how you feel, we lost out beloved dog in March and we had to have my mums dog pts this morning the whole family is heartbroken, especially my mum as she in her 90s and her companion.😢
With pets you get out what you put in a thousand fold. Katie doesn't care for hers so will never get the love and companionship back that true pet lovers do ❤🐾🐾

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Bet Mr PP is fuming. He’ll lose his free parking space for the camper van. Which he obviously relies on as no work on the island. It’s not that easy to find somewhere to keep one and it’s not cheap anymore. People are really funny about having them parked up anywhere for long. His only other option is to keep it on the roads and move it all the time. You then run the risk of having it stolen or broken into. Oh dear, problems all round.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
We still don’t know where all the animals will go. I suspect the horses are already sorted weeks ago but what about everything else?
Think the horses have been next good for a long time, they were just used as photo ops and blow raspberries at the press that she ‘still had them’ she just couldn’t afford them.

Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

I'm laughing at this news, not the post. I just think it's hilarious how Edna pops up to say the complete opposite of reality!

It's just like the 'I've been signed off' claims again. In the past Edna was wheeled out to say KP wouldn't be getting a restraining order and that KP definitely had a driving licence so wouldn't be done for no license. Pull the other one Edna, it's got bells on it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
Id like to know who her team are lol
Dim Lynne, The Childminder (🤭) Beige Bison The Professional Liar/ Deletor …. Erm … Lego Head the Chauffeur. Amy& Dan The Bankers

That’s it I think .

You don’t need anyone else when surrounded with such A Dynamic , highly trained & professional outfit .

Of grifters.

• Haha

Ming55

VIP Member
It's on you tube if anyone can bare to watch it, I only managed a couple of minutes.
I'm actually sitting in the dark nursing a poorly Staffy who suffering with what is a form of dementia, she loses her balance and her eyes move all around along with head movements.
Can't remember the exact term for it but she's now having regular attacks and it's distressing for her until it ends and she can finally rest & sleep.
I'm dreading the time coming when we have to make THE decision.
How this Skanky Price cunt treats animals appalls me, let alone her children.
I hope there's a special place in Hell waiting for the cunt!
I can understand your pain, my Patterdale/Border terrier has an issue with his spine and back legs where he keeps collapsing. His quality of life is depleted and we await the vets X-rays and decision on Friday. Sad times. Knowing that that vile bitch gets away with her disgusting treatment of any animal disgust me. I,m praying she does not get away with this eviction. Boris Becker must have had amateur solicitors as it seems Skank has everyone in her pocket.

• Heart
  • Sad

secretsrsafe

There is some top trolling going on. Many requests for her to sing. I think a fair few Krusties had their moment. This has been golden!

• Haha
  • Heart
Baffles me how she can 'appear' happy. She's a mother who has lost nearly all her children. 2 with one father, J who wants nothing to do with her, P who is avoiding her, another 2 with another father/family and she has very limited access, and H not living with her. How is she happy? I would be bereft, absolutely heart broken and doing anything to be with them. But she couldn't care less! Me me me me ME. What is wrong with her!! Makes me so angry!!
Sociopath /psychopath innit. Dampened emotional response.

''According to the experts, sociopaths experience "shallow" emotions. This means that virtually all of their emotions are fleeting, if they have them at all. Therefore, they feel a corrupted form of pleasure, and they can find things humorous in a brief, shallow sort of way. But they are unable to feel pure joy, because they are unable to feel real emotional pain. One cannot appreciate joy unless one has felt pain. Sociopaths can't find pleasure in the small things in life that make us normal people happy, such as watching a sunset or petting an animal or hugging another person. They only get a temporary, meaningless thrill out of things like sex or food or duping and manipulating others. That's why they are empty, and that's why they are so, so bored all of the time and tend to deal with their boredom by becoming addicted to alcohol or drugs (along with pursuing sexual "relationships" with multiple targets at the same time).

They seem to experience anger and envy in full force, though any rages they display are short-lived. They probably do not feel fear in the ways that normal people do, and so they cannot truly be depressed, or anxious, or stressed. Many sociopaths use anxiety and depression as pity plays.''

https://www.psychopathfree.com/articles/what-emotions-do-sociopaths-feel.237/

• Wow
I think this is what happened back in November ( the papers said she had been given eviction notice) but nothing happened
I agree that timeline fits with PFP saying she was losing the MM. I think she’s exhausted the appeal process. I’m also thinking this required legal help. Most of her earnings over the last 6 months must have went on legal representation. No wonder she has anxiety - but of course all self inflicted. Just obey the law and pay your bills skank , then surprise .. no court 🙄
It will literally be CU next Tuesday for a C U next Tues right enough Tracy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40