Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing another AliExpresso at 5pm apparently.... unless she decides to go somewhere else at the last minute....
And if the tik tok and JYY live selling were skank didn't have a clue and was totally useless is anything to go by this 5-7 live AliExpress could be worth tuning in for a chuckle. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is NOT an attractive bloke, not by any stretch of the imagination!
Little wonder he's the best skanky could trawl in though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Snow Patrol and trailing about after the skank is taking a grim toll on Legohead
---

I'd rather have a housefull of Velociraptors than skank as a house guest 🦖
Rita, NO!
Step away from mentioning Snow Patrol in relation to anything Skank-like please.
They are one of my favourite bands, I will NOT stand by and allow them to be covered in the same shite as the Skank.
Please (sob)...:cry::cry:;):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do find it strange that SFP has been to the IOW a few times since since AFP has moved there, but KP hasn't visited once yet. She could have gone there instead of getting on a plane for 3/4 days to Cyprus, probably less chance of being spotted (as everyone always sees her at the airport)
If AFP is no longer enabling her, maybe there's nothing in it for her to visit?....or maybe she doesn't want AFP to give her an earful about losing the kids? If the fall out about drinking was last year, AFP may have warned her she would lose the kids over the booze and drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Same happened to my dear dad. We knew it was a pack of lies and proved it but it took 2.5 years to get No further Action and he drank himself silly. We were asked vile disgusting questions by the detective. The fact he didn't even live at the house during the period in time and was in another place over 100 iles away and that it could be proven helped in the end. This girl didn't know that silly cow. Many nights I had to hold my dad back as he insisted on killing himself driving off a cliff. They went through our old social services records. They were only involved heavily because my mother basically has every mental health diagnosis under the sun and is off her rocker to put it mildly and abused us mentally and physically. I've never seen him so broken.

I also see the other side having my ex rape me and I never reported it as I thought nobody would believe me seeing he was an ex. I told my dad and sister at the time and left it at that. Never saw the guy again.

KP is the lowest of the low and I do now after my experiences see two sides.
---

Maybe she's been told by Peter's lawyers to shut her trap about them BUT surley a congratulations I'm so happy for you post would be ok.
There are some right bastard people in this world ChiRie :mad::mad:.
Sending big hugs 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Rita, NO!
Step away from mentioning Snow Patrol in relation to anything Skank-like please.
They are one of my favourite bands, I will NOT stand by and allow them to be covered in the same shite as the Skank.
Please (sob)...:cry::cry:;):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Chasing cars.😢😢❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If AFP is no longer enabling her, maybe there's nothing in it for her to visit?....or maybe she doesn't want AFP to give her an earful about losing the kids? If the fall out about drinking was last year, AFP may have warned her she would lose the kids over the booze and drugs.
This was a load of 🐃 💩 from 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do hope madam has planned her journey, taking into account possible heavy traffic earlier as ppl avoid the closures...
For some reason over the last few weeks skanks been spending a lot of time at krytens so think she'll be chauffeured in from his house his mum bought/rents for him, should miss most of the traffic jams but will need to be on the move now to get to AliExpress HQ by 5pm.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Katie Price slapped Mucky Mansion' eviction notice and must leave within days

---

Is itn finally happening!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

---

Is itn finally happening!
Is it wrong of me to have got up and perform a little dance across the floor...?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.