Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better leave now Kipper!

Also, we know this is an older pic as we can see your Ricky Gervais tattoo!

ETA: you can photoshop the tit out of your face but couldn’t take the time to remove the stains off your top, grim…
IMG_1508.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Whether it happened or not who knows, I know she’s a compulsive liar but given the industry she was in & her reputation it wouldn’t surprise me if she found herself in compromising situations. The fact she’s only ever spoken about it to get attention & make money makes me doubt her version. Lots of victims don’t want to go to the police for various reasons but I don’t think many keep speaking about it so publicly

Now she’s desperate to flog her book she brings it back up as she knows it will get her the attention again. Sick behaviour

View attachment 2926457
Nah, never happened. Maybe one date but she was turned off by the waiter having to blend his food

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Instead of taking Harvey to the doctors which will mean nothing to him and I can’t imagine the doctor is bothered. Why not take him on a little holiday to the I.O.W to see his family and the woman who brought him up. Mind you I don’t think she will be welcome there
This is a good point. When was the last time AFP even saw H?

Reactions: 21
This is my theory, that any of her valuable rings etc are on IOW and when her mum passes she will leave them to the bison in her will ( for safe keeping or to give to KP when the heat dies down).
Seeing as all her engagement rings have been widely photographed I wonder if this is something the HMRC or bailiffs could pursue?
I was thinking that if some of the assets are on the IOW that might explain why AFP/PPF brought the run down property. Bear with me, what if during the renovations items are being hidden in walls, chimneys, buried, etc but would be accessible in the future with a bit more DIY, eg unblocking a chimney, knocking down a stud wall, etc.

Reactions: 17
Side note - How gorgeous is Princess in the Superdrug campaign?!

View attachment 2926257

Old bootface must have spontaneously combusted on seeing this!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
I hope they do go over her finances with a fine tooth comb. My worry is that a lot of her earners are all cash in hand jobs with little traceability.
Brother once booked Brian Clough as an after dinner speaker at a function and when BC arrived and was presented with a cheque for appearance ( it was a long time ago) said “no it has to be cash , you have 30 mins to get £5k or I am off”. Brother said BC is one of the most awful persons he has met.
I heard same about BC. He was a rude obnoxious old geezer - unliked in football unsurprisingly

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This is my theory, that any of her valuable rings etc are on IOW and when her mum passes she will leave them to the bison in her will ( for safe keeping or to give to KP when the heat dies down).
Seeing as all her engagement rings have been widely photographed I wonder if this is something the HMRC or bailiffs could pursue?
The stones are easy to reset into a different piece ... none are identifiable, hardly the kohi noor

Reactions: 12
Better leave now Kipper!

Also, we know this is an older pic as we can see your Ricky Gervais tattoo!

ETA: you can photoshop the tit out of your face but couldn’t take the time to remove the stains off your top, grim…
View attachment 2926531
Its the same tit as all that JYY crap it was moddlin' on twit Tok - those revolting nylon crinkly trousers again folks:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say years ago that she had her engagement ring from Pete turned into a bracelet for Princess? Or was she just talking tit again?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forgive me if I’ve missed any updates and I know she said she wasn’t going to attend anyway, but wasn’t she supposed to be in court today? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say years ago that she had her engagement ring from Pete turned into a bracelet for Princess? Or was she just talking tit again?
Probably talking tit. Why would she do something nice for someone when she could sell the diamonds and blow the cash?
Jewellery, cars and designer goods are all great ways of laundering money. Buy in cash then sell at a later date, or better still get someone else to buy something for you then sell that. I bet she's sold any rings she had by now.

Reactions: 19
supposed to be Tuesday 14th
Both cases have a last update of today (but no details). Previously updated on 6th
---
I wonder if she submitted something on the 6th and the judge has now reviewed today. Hopefully with a see you next Tuesday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like this AliExpress live is commission based, less her discount code, so I doubt she'll be earning much as they're so cheap anyway!
Do we think darth jeyda has dropped her or amicably parted ways due to the 40%. She’s looking at the competition thinking she’s hands down going to be offered her own label from “made in China witch clothing “ isn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we think darth jeyda has dropped her or amicably parted ways due to the 40%. She’s looking at the competition thinking she’s hands down going to be offered her own label from “made in China witch clothing “ isn’t she?
Wonder if JJY are ruing getting involved with her and the thought of their books being audited.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.