Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both cases have a last update of today (but no details). Previously updated on 6th
---
I wonder if she submitted something on the 6th and the judge has now reviewed today. Hopefully with a see you next Tuesday.
I would have thought that if KP submitted a get out of court letter it would have to be in by today for judge to look at it

Reactions: 20
Just looks pissed as a fart to me, I don't think he's sharp enough to have an agenda, probably don't even know how to spell it yet!
If he had been drinking or ❄ or both he shouldn’t have got behind the wheel. The press said he drove home - there was a pic of him behind the wheel. Makes you wonder/wander πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm not sure, he's unpleasant but strikes me as a bit of a wuss and would run crying back to mummy, tripping over his stupid shoes, if anyone stood up to him.
Plus he is tinyπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
He is definitely tiny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's the lechey, smarky,smirk he has in the photos. Maybe he should buy a Mac πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The stones are easy to reset into a different piece ... none are identifiable, hardly the kohi noor
Yes, I see what you mean, I can't see KP outlaying the money to repurpose her jewellery though, it's not cheap.
Of course she may have sold them but I have a feeling that like the mm she sees them as status symbols.

Reactions: 16
I do find it strange that SFP has been to the IOW a few times since since AFP has moved there, but KP hasn't visited once yet. She could have gone there instead of getting on a plane for 3/4 days to Cyprus, probably less chance of being spotted (as everyone always sees her at the airport)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I do find it strange that SFP has been to the IOW a few times since since AFP has moved there, but KP hasn't visited once yet. She could have gone there instead of getting on a plane for 3/4 days to Cyprus, probably less chance of being spotted (as everyone always sees her at the airport)
I am nodding sagely. I'm wondering if they still haven't quite made it up after their fall out. They'd also have to get on a ferry and that might confuse Kryten who is probably only used to stable flooring....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is my theory, that any of her valuable rings etc are on IOW and when her mum passes she will leave them to the bison in her will ( for safe keeping or to give to KP when the heat dies down).
Seeing as all her engagement rings have been widely photographed I wonder if this is something the HMRC or bailiffs could pursue?
That would be funny if they got the rings, only to find out they are not worth 10 - 50k, but a few quid from Temu - that Bunny had ordered πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---
Wonder/wander if she visits after seeing Skank, after the podcasts for example?
Skank could be passing "things" to SFP to be bricked up in AFPs renovations in IOW. PFPs fencing trips to the MM could also cover moving "things"?πŸ€”
Or have I been watching too many Midsomer Murders?πŸ§πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…
edited to add quote

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope KP is on the road as it is a Friday night so getting anywhere takes twice as long
Do we think she will be on time?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG that is perfectly perfect! I can open my eyes again now πŸ˜‚ - thank you darling @Pom Bear πŸ‘β€
---

Or else they know that they won't get paid a penny!
Lol thank you and your welcome πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜„β€πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

Legohead enjoys playing with his personalised soft cubes πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ˜˜ x...

Resizer_17152840158141~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.