Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 Choo chooo train. Chuggin down the track, always moving on, ain’t never coming back ooooooo, got a one way ticket to the blues 🎶 That’s what goes through my head when the new book it mentioned. She is going in deeper and deeper and ain’t NEVER coming back. She is beyond it now.
You've ruined one of my favourite songs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I see her sister is having the front of her house painted, I do hope she has planning permission for doing that (as some places you still need this)
---

Do we think someone with the initials JL?
Yep, spot on.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She's nothing but a terd, honestly, everyone can see she's only dredging this all up now to keep herself in the news for clicks and I'm sorry but this is now the girl who's cried wolf too many times, it gets monotonous. If there was any legs to it at the time IF she did indeed make any allegations to the Police then it would all have been investigated and charges brought if there was any truth in it, but no, there wasn't and it's all a pile of donkey crap as usual.

I don't know if anyone's interested but I made a thread for us excited Nanna's (and Grandads!) to chat if wanted about Grandbabies either here or impending 💙❤🤍 there's threads for conceiving, pregnancy, birth and stuff but nowhere we can natter ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Jimmy Saville? Oh duck why oh why did I mention that vile name! Her the bleep😖
Wouldn’t put it past her.

Thing is given she doesn’t understand what rape actually is, it could be anyone that held her hand out walking in the park and then finished with her. It’s a dangerous thing isn’t it!

Reactions: 22
🎶 Choo chooo train. Chuggin down the track, always moving on, ain’t never coming back ooooooo, got a one way ticket to the blues 🎶 That’s what goes through my head when the new book it mentioned. She is going in deeper and deeper and ain’t NEVER coming back. She is beyond it now.
Ha as usual you lot have got it wrong, I’m a friend of Katie’s, and she is having facial recontructive surgery by the Butcher of Istanbul, She will look nothing like she looks in her photos , so that’s the Krusties, her creditors and the courts stuffed,Ha bleeping Ha
Is that what you wanted me to send Katie? Oh great
One question? You haven’t looked like you do in the papers for the last 20 years , so why bother?”
Ouch, ouch, that hurts , ow, ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2017 skank told Eamon and Ruth and the reason why she never reported it and never would (off screen) and at the time skank still felt ill seeing him on screen. So he was still prowling around maybe assaulting other women and when Ruth said that to skank she claimed there was a reason why she didn't report it or go to police. 🤬 SO WHY NOW..🤬
Screenshot_20240507-185121.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thanks Parry ⭐ wrote a quick recap at lunch today, here we go….

A tired and jaded recap of all The Skank bollox, honestly when the f*ck will her nonsense and lies stop, it just goes on and on and on.

Me these days, whenever I read or hear about her latest 💩 behaviour 🤦🏽‍♀️…..

View attachment 2920935

On a positive note B & J have deffo been taken away from her (No Bank Hols photos of them now) and placed elsewhere. Finally action was taken against this feckless mother, we all hope they are now receiving the best care and emotional support required after living 18 months with this appalling so-called mother. We also pray the full force of the law is being thrown at the disgrace that is Lynn Rickwood, who apparently enabled Skank to keep them for so long. I cannot tell you how much I despise anyone in a position of authority who would do such a thing. This woman is disgusting, I hope she seriously pays for her crimes.

Skank has gone into hiding, just posting scams on her IG, fake competitions, weight loss products that don’t work, and of course the cheap and nasty JYY. She is no more than a con woman now, ripping off her gullible audience consisting of her dwindling brain dead fanbase. Tragic really.

View attachment 2920936

Skank has decided to turn herself into a Bratz Doll, she’s 46 in 15 days time (Oh Birthday fun incoming 🤦🏽‍♀️) has 5 children, and this is her priority…..so misunderstood 🤦🏽‍♀️ I genuinely think her mind has actually gone now, losing the kids, her massive debts are like a giant vulture hovering over her, waiting to strike, the ❄ and 🍷 lifestyle have also taken a toll, she’s losing it, she will not stop the cosmetic surgery, she is gonna be another Jessica Alves. Ellie is a sick chancer, performing these procedures on her, in non-sterile environments, one day something will seriously go wrong (kinda has, she looks awful and no one can fix that now) and that will be that.
View attachment 2920937

Finally we have the upcoming court date on the 14th May, poll results from the last Fred, suggest we don’t believe she’ll turn up…..

View attachment 2920939

I still think it won’t even happen, I’m prepared for the worst, I don’t think we’ll be happy bunnies next week, but as I keep saying her own hand will take her down, she’s a complete mess now, and she’s still plugging the fake relationship with the idiot man-child that is Lego-Head, he is in hiding as well, can’t even get any publicity out of this showmance, all he’s getting is laughter thrown his way. What’s his game, cos he ain’t gonna get any zeleb work through his association with her, that’s for sure, he’s a personality and looks free zone, kinda a requirement to have those attributes in that world, is it just for coin, or does he believe this is actually working positively for him, an odd little man…..there’s gonna be a major ‘man‘ update on the podcast this week, both Skank and Edna appeared underwhelmed on the clip they posted…..still not a relationship 🤦🏽‍♀️

My copy of ‘Celebration’ by Kool and the Gang is getting dusty on my record player, will it ever get played, sigh 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️……

7 Days to go. We want this done now, either way, nail her completely, take that MM from her, curb her spending, even jail her, or let her walk inexplicably away from it all, incurring the wrath of the public on both the leniency of the courts, and the fact Madam is so peculiarly Teflon. End it next week, no more dragging it out, finish this farce once and for all, please it’s ridiculous how long this process has taken, while she daily laughs at her creditors, a bankruptcy of spend spend spend 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️……..

View attachment 2920942
Her waist is too big for a bratz doll, she needs.to remove some ribs 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is quoted as saying ‘ After all the me-too stuff she thinks if other people have revealed their sex attackers, why can’t I?’

most people would say
After all the me-too stuff she thinks by revealing her sex attacker it may help others to come forward.

subtle but there!
A one night stand isn't rape KFP. Geez

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone explain to Kipper that just because a punters cheque bounced that isn't rape, as someone in a skankruptcy you'd think she would understand that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If the guy was still on TV in 2017 and a household/famous name,,, how many showbiz men in the last 6 and a half years have been cancelled because of sexual assault allegations or died between the ages of 45yrs and 55yrs.. they must be single because if he is still married or has died and left a widow and children would skank want them coming after her with the allegation about their husband/father. Playing this for publicity and to get interest in her book and hoping the guy (if hes still alive) caves in again and puts a brown envelope full of cash in the secret drop off place they used last time. 😎

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.