Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this bit stood out. Says it all. She has tried to smear Kieran when the court case didn't go her way. Here's someone else to blame the rest of whatever she's done ( Fraud? child abuse? drugs? ) on!

'
A source told The Sun: "Katie thinks now is the time, she has nothing to lose.

"After all the me-too stuff she thinks if other people have revealed their sex attackers, why can’t I?

"She vows this will be her most shocking book ever, and she’s ready to name and shame."''

Reactions: 23
I see her sister is having the front of her house painted, I do hope she has planning permission for doing that (as some places you still need this)
---
I'm pretty sure years ago it was rumoured to be a Scottish celeb?
Do we think someone with the initials JL?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also this bit stood out. Says it all. She has tried to smear Kieran when the court case didn't go her way. Here's someone else to blame the rest of whatever she's done ( Fraud? child abuse? drugs? ) on!

'

"After all the me-too stuff she thinks if other people have revealed their sex attackers, why can’t I?

"She vows this will be her most shocking book ever, and she’s ready to name and shame."''
Yeah because suing her does f all. She was happy to speak about other stuff and what men have done to her.

Reactions: 16

[/QUOTE]
No she's actually hit rock bottom finally and is flailing about grabbing at everything she can to try to survive. Its about bloody time too!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In September 2009 Price claimed that she had previously been raped by a "famous celebrity", although she had not reported the incident. Price said that she would "absolutely never" reveal who the attacker was.[97] Surrey Police stated that they had not contacted Price: "No allegation of rape has been made and Miss Price will not be making a statement to police".
---
"A famous celebrity raped me and Peter knows who it was. It was years ago, before I was with Pete, and my friends and family knew about it at the time," she said. Katie, 31, claimed she had been raped "more than once" after defending new boyfriend A...

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/features/a-famous-celebrity-had-raped-2562127

Reactions: 24
This is the ace up her sleeve that she’s been keeping there for this exact moment. Last chance saloon for her.

Reactions: 38
Hmm she was flogging this to the Telegraph in 2009 and knew it would cause a guessing game .....

Claims the 31-year-old glamour model was attacked by a ''famous celebrity'' first surfaced in her national magazine column and in a subsequent interview.
Price – also know as Jordan – said she would ''absolutely never'' name the celebrity and had no plans to make an official report to police.
But it was reported that she let the alleged attacker's name slip off air during filming of her ITV2 reality show What Katie Did Next.
Price first made the revelation after newspaper stories appeared about her boyfriend Alex Reid allegedly filming a rape scene for a forthcoming movie.
The model, who recently divorced singer Peter Andre, said reporting the matter to police is a ''hard thing to do''.
The attack is said to have taken place several years ago after a party in London's West End following a series of secret dates between Price and the unnamed man.
Speculation over the identity continues to grow and Price said she realised her comments would spark a guessing game.

Reactions: 24
Figured out why she's been so quiet.
Looks like she's got herself a new job 🤣

Wandsworth.jpg

How ironic given her current situation 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 52
How awful to name someone who allegedly raped her. If it happened, go to the police and let them investigate.

But wait…it didn’t bleeping happen. Clickbait bleep.

Reactions: 46
Thing is, she's such a liar that nobody will believe this. If it went to court can you imagine all her lies about other stuff coming out, including South Africa.

Reactions: 32

latest!
She better have proof before she opens her mouth or is she banking on no one suing as she has duck all. That’s a bloody big allegation to even hint at . Wow just wow. Or is it just trying to drum up sales and it’s not in the book - I think I know what’s more likely

Reactions: 40

latest!
'Household name'.... Could that be Persil....? Domestos....? Windolene....? Flash....? Dettol....? Oh, wait. Can't be any of those as she never cleans anything....

1715102339779.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What is she up to I wonder🤔
So quiet and the MM gates are closed.
She's either been told by the clan to lie low, and is busy hiding stuff, shredding evidence and having a large bonfire. Then screaming at any daft staff that are still around before collapsing in a fug of 🍷and❄
Or she's got herself a pet psychiatrist, sorry Alan, and is in their clinic, trying to persuade them to risk their career and reputation to invent a not so scanty reason why she should be let off.
Some humbuggery is guaranteed to be happening, probably, sadly involving Harvey 😡
I'm pretty sure years ago it was rumoured to be a Scottish celeb?
not poor old John Leslie again. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This is from 2009 on Digital Spy forum. Even back then people were saying how it's probably lies and she shouldn't be ruining people's lives. She was promising to reveal all in a film about her life. She's like a stuck record!

Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 18.03.58.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm having dark thoughts.
She has a proven history of filming those she sleeps with, consensual and non consensual. I wouldn't be surprised that she convinced the guy to do a role play, like she did with Alex and the resultant video could look like a rape. A little insurance she kept for the future, maybe even been paid. Nothing surprises me with how low she'll go.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.