Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting article from the time she first made these claims. Wouldn't a mother be supportive of a child going to police about a rapist? unless it was all lies and that's what they argued about. Apparently Pete also said she had never told him about the alleged rape and he thought she was doing it
to get media attention. How times have changed (not!)

''
Price mum 'worries Price will lose kids'
Katie Price's mum is worried that her daughter will not retain custody of her children.
By Anisa KadriPUBLISHED: 20 SEPTEMBER 2009

Katie Price's rape claim has reportedly soured relations between the glamour model and her mother.
Amy Price is concerned that her daughter may lose custody of her children because of the media attention she has received since she announced that she had been sexually assaulted by a celebrity.
Speaking to the News of the World, a source said: "Mother and daughter have been screaming at each other all this week.
"When Amy found out the police were involved she absolutely hit the roof. Amy wants Katie to keep out of the news."
However, the incident has apparently improved the relationship between Amy and Alex Reid.
The insider continued: "Amy doesn't like Alex, but has warmed to him since this came out. She has seen he has been genuinely supportive."''

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see her sister is having the front of her house painted, I do hope she has planning permission for doing that (as some places you still need this)
---

Do we think someone with the initials JL?
Definitely hinted at JL in the past.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm having dark thoughts.
She has a proven history of filming those she sleeps with, consensual and non consensual. I wouldn't be surprised that she convinced the guy to do a role play, like she did with Alex and the resultant video could look like a rape. A little insurance she kept for the future, maybe even been paid. Nothing surprises me with how low she'll go.
Agree but her audit trail will give her away. She’ll have told PA one name, AR another and Kieran something else entirely. And in the end we all know it’s smoke and mirrors for publicity and no one will be named because the person only exists in her imagination ( well in my imagination that is!)

Reactions: 32
Somebody who's dead so it can't be disproved!
Is this now 3 or 4 times 'it' has alleged rape?
Does anybody seriously believe a word this shyster says?

• Angry
Reactions: 44
not poor old John Leslie again. 🙁
That's who she alluded to before.
---
Somebody who's dead so it can't be disproved!
Is this now 3 or 4 times 'it' has alleged rape?
Does anybody seriously believe a word this shyster says?
That's probably why she is doing it - he can't defend himself from beyond the grave and can't sue her either. She really is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 23
She’s now got a name as a lying conning bastard , even if it was true the boy or girl in this case has called wolf or r**e once too often. No one believes a word she says . And she caused it all herself. I think all the chickens are roosting . I was almost feeling a little sorry for her especially as it’s all so public, then I remembered she would laugh if it happened to anyone else .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
and the bit about the priory saying they've never seen someone go through so much trauma! It's made up that's why, well most ast the least. I just don't believe she would really keep quiet back then.

Reactions: 27
Didnt she sleep with simon Cowell? I think shes just had a 1 night stand with someone & regretted it when her bf at the time found out so cryd rape

Reactions: 26
From another story from 2009. She's such a nutter, says stuff in the press and then is shocked it causes a mess? Sounds like she tried to claim fake police visited her too when it became a police matter. 🤦‍♀️ 😬

'
Katie Price was said to be 'hugely relieved' last night after police confirmed that they would not be investigating claims she had been raped by a celebrity.
The mother-of-three has reportedly vowed to keep a low profile over the the next few weeks and is determined 'to draw a line under the whole sorry episode', according to reports.
Price, 31, is said to have told friends that she was stunned at the attention her confession received.
Local officers spoke to her at her home in Woldingham, Surrey, last night about the allegations and fears that she was targeted by a bogus police officer.

She declined to give a formal statement and officers no longer believe she was visited by anyone pretending to be from the police.
Detectives wanted to question the glamour girl over allegations in her magazine column and a subsequent interview that a 'famous celebrity' subjected her to a brutal sex attack.
''
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-claim-blurts-celebrity-attacker-TV-crew.html

---
Didnt she sleep with simon Cowell? I think shes just had a 1 night stand with someone & regretted it when her bf at the time found out so cryd rape

I'm sure that was all for PR. He used to pay page 3 girls to do fake kiss and tell stories.

Reactions: 25
who wants to bet if she is naming the person who she says raped her it will be someone that is dead so they can not call her out as a liar

Reactions: 36
Lost count the amount of times i've said this on red top comments and here that every time skank needs money and quick she brings up the "celebrity rape",,, you had your chance to name him at the height of the METOO movement sat on the sofa with Eamon and Ruth but refused to name him but desperate times desperate measures.

Reactions: 29
All she has is to keep dragging up in the past. No wonder no relationship lasts, IF her and JJ are serious, she should concentrate on that. With Carl she kept mouthing off about Pete and Kieran. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 47
"She's slept with everyone going!
---
All she has is to keep dragging up in the past. No wonder no relationship lasts, IF her and JJ are serious, she should concentrate on that. With Carl she kept mouthing off about Pete and Kieran. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She won't move on from any of her exes

Reactions: 18
I really hope she doesn’t but nothing surprises me with her I think she may out the person as someone who’s passed on maybe 🤔 I pray she doesn’t but it is Katie Price after all. Although she’s hinted in books before she was going out him but never did. We,ll have to wait and see I’m sure it will be in Poundland not long after or we,ll read it in the comments if she does.
Latest.., Was this aired before or after she spilt from PA ? I’ve googled it and it says she spilt from PA 2009 and went on Piers Morgan 2009 so not sure when anyone else remember as I seem to recall she was crying & got emotional seeing her & PA but I don’t know if I’m just thinking that 🤪 I do honestly think to this day never has got over PA it’s all his fault Pete ya bleep !

latest!
Does anybody know who she's talking about? Obviously it happens but Kipper would have outed him at the time, we know what she's like. I don't believe she kept it quiet or that it happened tbh. EDIT: I just don't want the drama" That's what she always wants!

Reactions: 12
According to the Flash TV adverts they claim to "clean up the impossible".....which would be quite the task for Scanty Skank!
That's true.... Domestos only kills 99.9% of all known germs so she must be the 0.1%....!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
and the bit about the priory saying they've never seen someone go through so much trauma! It's made up that's why, well most ast the least. I just don't believe she would really keep quiet back then.
🎶 Choo chooo train. Chuggin down the track, always moving on, ain’t never coming back ooooooo, got a one way ticket to the blues 🎶 That’s what goes through my head when the new book it mentioned. She is going in deeper and deeper and ain’t NEVER coming back. She is beyond it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.