Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More pics for my Lego collection 😀😄 x

View attachment 2925440
That is NOT an attractive bloke, not by any stretch of the imagination!
Little wonder he's the best skanky could trawl in though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
He looked rather pale & sweaty last night 🤢
Snow Patrol and trailing about after the skank is taking a grim toll on Legohead
---
So my baby, 8 weeks old, not house trained yet, but she’s beautiful, Love her, So before the Mods go mad, it’s not off topic, If you’ve got a nice house which animal would you rather have running around ?
Who would leave your house in a better state after a week? My Leema or the Skank, who would be better behaved? Who out of the two of them understands the word No? Obviously I don’t want to influence the vote, But I know who I would rather have in my house, and would be better behaved
I'd rather have a housefull of Velociraptors than skank as a house guest 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see all of P’s family have congratulated her on her new gig, even Lou has commented but crickets from Kipper. She must be so twisted out of shape 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
[

I suspect that if she submits to a court ordered psychological examination it will show that she indeed has all the mental conditions we suspect. The more socially acceptable, fashionable and marketable ones she is happy to claim may or may not stand up to scrutiny, but whatever happens she loses. There's many nutty people in prison, special prisons for some of them, as they have to be held responsible for their crimes. If she's spared prison she'll still hate it becoming widely known that she's a sociopath, psychopath or whatever. If she claims to be suicidal her chances of getting her driving licence back fall through the floor.
I'm not sure if they would offer her a psychiatric evaluation for anything to do with the bankruptcy but I agree a proper evaluation she would avoid. She's the one claiming she's too ill to be involved so the burden of proof is with her in this situation. Basically, they're going to proceed with the court process (and contempt penalties) as intended unless she whips out proof she's not able to answer questions. I can only see a proper evaluation being ordered if it turns criminal.
She's been claiming she has very severe issues, so it should be no problem to get her doctors to confirm this right?....unless its bollocks....which it is!

KP's excuses have always been at the dog ate my homework level, she's about to learn this level of bullshitting can only take you so far!
---
Dear Krusties
I regret posting that FB comment, you're right, it's sounds dodgy as duck especially given what's been going on recently.
Sorry 😞
No need to regret it! People find it suspicious but it's still interesting.
---
I can’t put my finger on what exactly it is but I feel that we’ve reached some kind of turning point looking at this photo of Gremlin boy (god he is just such fugly cannon fodder for so many nicknames!) and KP.

Is she filtered here?
Maybe but this time she doesn’t just look tit. There’s a subtle shift.
She looks old and bewildered to me.
In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look this “aged” before.
The ridiculously inappropriate outfit she’s wearing makes it worse.
It shouts desperation.
Something tells me from here on in Mrs Oestrogen is going to take a nose dive and KP will age rapidly and not be able to counter all the changes fast enough or at all with her beloved tweaks.

(bit of a dark morbid post from Chickenstewbles innit?)

I shall endeavour to get back to my silly self in my next post.

KEEP KRUSTYING EVERYONE!!!!
She does look aged. Maybe this is just how she looks now without the filters and without picking her best camera angle?

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I see all of P’s family have congratulated her on her new gig, even Lou has commented but crickets from Kipper. She must be so twisted out of shape 🤣
He reminds me of Albert from Steptoe and Son! Slitty eyes and a screwed up face. Not to be trusted!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He reminds me of Albert from Steptoe and Son! Slitty eyes and a screwed up face. Not to be trusted!
I have been wracking my brain trying to recall who he reminded me of and you've just resolved my query. A slitty eyed screwed up face with a crappy condescending attitude. He's definitely got the air of Steptoe but with a Kryten slant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with you HBF her excuses are very silly IF f you have such bad depression and anxiety she would be unable to function but is still advertising podcast tour and ads and going to parties
Before last BH KP claimed that she didn’t have to go as she was signed off but in fact got her PA to send a note to say she couldn’t go ( but went on holiday)
This time she is claiming the same and saying she has other things to do ( just sticking her fingers up to the judge)
She has also claimed that she will be discharged when she does a few things and the lawyer signs her off
I think it is all bullshit she has just taken a few sentences from discussion with trustees (which she claims to have spoken to for an hour before she didn’t turn up) and made it sound like it is nearly over

Reactions: 28
I agree with you HBF her excuses are very silly IF f you have such bad depression and anxiety she would be unable to function but is still advertising podcast tour and ads and going to parties
Before last BH KP claimed that she didn’t have to go as she was signed off but in fact got her PA to send a note to say she couldn’t go ( but went on holiday)
This time she is claiming the same and saying she has other things to do ( just sticking her fingers up to the judge)
She has also claimed that she will be discharged when she does a few things and the lawyer signs her off
I think it is all bullshit she has just taken a few sentences from discussion with trustees (which she claims to have spoken to for an hour before she didn’t turn up) and made it sound like it is nearly over
I would like to think when you have gone this far to avoid your responsibility it’s not as easy as having a discussion behind the scenes and being given a few things to do. She has played the system and needs to answer questions which I hope have come out of the FA investigation. And if the court let her off the hearing again it’s heartless and not acceptable for her creditors. What do the court need to bring her to justice? Do they want to drive a few of her very long suffering creditors to throw themselves into the Thames in sheer frustration.
It’s just so wrong 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Totally agree, I think the conversation she had with trustees was just them spelling out to her what format the proof should be for the court. If she'd had legal representation, they would tell her all that anyway. The fact she had no legal reps involved points to her thinking none of it matters.

Reactions: 25
Bull, if they'd seen CCTV of that they could easily call the police immediately. Just some rando stirring tit.
And, stating the obvious ... but even a grown man the size of Arnold Swarzennegger would be taking his like in his hands trying to fiddle with a man the size of H

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would like to think when you have gone this far to avoid your responsibility it’s not as easy as having a discussion behind the scenes and being given a few things to do. She has played the system and needs to answer questions which I hope have come out of the FA investigation. And if the court let her off the hearing again it’s heartless and not acceptable for her creditors. What do the court need to bring her to justice? Do they want to drive a few of her very long suffering creditors to throw themselves into the Thames in sheer frustration.
It’s just so wrong 😖
It is bad for the creditors but if they jail her and they still don't have any money, that's not a great outcome for the creditors anyway. As we saw with Becker, if it ends with a jail sentence, it's then years again until a repayment plan is started. I can't see KP ever agreeing to pay anything. The best outcome for anyone I think would be confiscating her assets after she's been in prison.....if they can find them!

Reactions: 25
It is bad for the creditors but if they jail her and they still don't have any money, that's not a great outcome for the creditors anyway. As we saw with Becker, if it ends with a jail sentence, it's then years again until a repayment plan is started. I can't see KP ever agreeing to pay anything. The best outcome for anyone I think would be confiscating her assets after she's been in prison.....if they can find them!
The best outcome is Skanky gets thrown in prison and all the ex friends and toyboys come out of the woodwork and point to where any valuables are. The creditors help themselves to what they're owed and the police are too busy to investigate... (too many drink driving reports to focus on).
When Skanky is released from prison, she'll have to live in a tent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Skanky has already alleged that "people" were stealing H's stuff at Star. If you recall, on one of her drunken twit Toks flogging tech crap that she had no idea what it was for she quite openly said she'd be taking these demo items for H because "somebody" had been nicking his at college
yet she left him there if i thought someone was stealing/or miss treating my child(espec if the child was disabled and not really able to tell you how they are treated) while they were in their care they would not be left there a moment longer i would have removed them and had them home with me

Reactions: 22
I am assuming that she has no legal reps or accountants working on her behalf because no one will touch her case with a barge pole.

Reactions: 21
I can’t put my finger on what exactly it is but I feel that we’ve reached some kind of turning point looking at this photo of Gremlin boy (god he is just such fugly cannon fodder for so many nicknames!) and KP.

Is she filtered here?
Maybe but this time she doesn’t just look tit. There’s a subtle shift.
She looks old and bewildered to me.
In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look this “aged” before.
The ridiculously inappropriate outfit she’s wearing makes it worse.
It shouts desperation.
Something tells me from here on in Mrs Oestrogen is going to take a nose dive and KP will age rapidly and not be able to counter all the changes fast enough or at all with her beloved tweaks.

(bit of a dark morbid post from Chickenstewbles innit?)

I shall endeavour to get back to my silly self in my next post.

KEEP KRUSTYING EVERYONE!!!!
I think she looked around and the penny finally dropped that she was actually old enough to be the mother of every single person in the room ... then she looked at Lego and realised he looked (and is) older than them all as well as being an fugly little tosser .... and ... she desperately wants her wonky norks sorting but no surgeons will agree to do the work

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.