Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t put my finger on what exactly it is but I feel that we’ve reached some kind of turning point looking at this photo of Gremlin boy (god he is just such fugly cannon fodder for so many nicknames!) and KP.

Is she filtered here?
Maybe but this time she doesn’t just look tit. There’s a subtle shift.
She looks old and bewildered to me.
In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look this “aged” before.
The ridiculously inappropriate outfit she’s wearing makes it worse.
It shouts desperation.
Something tells me from here on in Mrs Oestrogen is going to take a nose dive and KP will age rapidly and not be able to counter all the changes fast enough or at all with her beloved tweaks.

(bit of a dark morbid post from Chickenstewbles innit?)

I shall endeavour to get back to my silly self in my next post.

KEEP KRUSTYING EVERYONE!!!!
She really is an ugly, kerb dwelling, skip gypsy, gargoyle looking, twit ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree, it’s a prime opportunity for skank to share that post & try to bask in P’s limelight. Maybe she’s been warned off, you could imagine some of the comments & it’s not really fair to bring it to P’s good news. Could she actually be putting one of her children first for once?
She's probably eaten up with jealousy because she wasn't able to muscle her way in on it too so she will ignore it in true narc style.

Reactions: 22
Why does she have to mention the balls bit
Oohh listening to that the date was mentioned quite a few times in a few sentences. I mean does she really say to him “ guess who we’re seeing in the 14th “ No one says that to a child ( I know he’s adult but mental age ) and she thought she was being clever going 15th er no 14th . That was said very strategically . I think she’s hoping and def getting further excuses ready. @SmillieKylie even if her reasons for reasons are accepted I think it could trigger an independent review from a court appointed clinician. If they haven’t accepted it ( she is perhaps still delusional that Alan can pull out out for her ) the judge will have to wait til she’s not shown up then surely the lawyers will present evidence from socials showing how non anxious she is doing other activities. Just my thoughts

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I was listening to the podcast and I find it strange how she always words her mental health as ‘got mental health’. Like it’s an infection? Or like a condition that you get or don’t get.

There are not many people who have not struggled with their mental health in some capacity. For some it can be as a child or teenager, some as an adult, post partum etc. but the best treatment is always to reduce stress where possible and change the situation somehow. But she doesn’t. She continues to carry on down this ‘the media caused all my problems’ but still want constant publicity.

There are many famous people that have chosen for their mental health vulnerability to step away from the limelight. But she doesn’t.

I myself have suffered with my mental health for a couple of years, and I’m having to make hard decisions to avoid certain situations because I just can’t cope. But surely you can’t avoid court but go out partying, do podcasts etc. when I’m at my worst I’ve been bedridden. I can’t speak properly. I can’t eat.

I know it’s an individual situation but you don’t get ‘mental health’ you get depression or anxiety etc.

I used to adore her, but I genuinely feel those closest to her are not helping this situation. She needs to step out of the limelight and into a quiet private life. But it’s just not going to happen is it?
I think that's because she doesn't really understand the term. It's just something she has latched onto as it's in the media a lot these days and she thinks she can use it as an excuse to get out of anything she doesn't want to do. Hence her use of the very generic 'mental health' term rather than a specific MH condition.
---
And before anyone asks, my baby is a anyones cock will do, Sorry, Cockerpoo, Forgot to leave Krusty mode
He's gorgeous!
---
Looks like this AliExpress live is commission based, less her discount code, so I doubt she'll be earning much as they're so cheap anyway!
Probably why she didn't put much effort into turning up then!

Reactions: 21
Oohh listening to that the date was mentioned quite a few times in a few sentences. I mean does she really say to him “ guess who we’re seeing in the 14th “ No one says that to a child ( I know he’s adult but mental age ) and she thought she was being clever going 15th er no 14th . That was said very strategically . I think she’s hoping and def getting further excuses ready. @SmillieKylie even if her reasons for reasons are accepted I think it could trigger an independent review from a court appointed clinician. If they haven’t accepted it ( she is perhaps still delusional that Alan can pull out out for her ) the judge will have to wait til she’s not shown up then surely the lawyers will present evidence from socials showing how non anxious she is doing other activities. Just my thoughts
I agree. I thought the same. Not a natural way of speaking at all, not that there’s anything natural about Skank. She said 15th originally and then corrected herself pretty sharpish, then went in with this over embellished story about a doctor. Edna sounded bored, probably used to the bullshit now and just smiles and nods.

Reactions: 31
She's probably eaten up with jealousy because she wasn't able to muscle her way in on it too so she will ignore it in true narc style.
I reckon there’s a good chance Princess didn’t tell her beforehand as she can’t be trusted to keep her gob shut!

Reactions: 26
Looking through Skank’s latest Gram post about Edna’s pregnancy (Only 40 comments 😁) most are dragging her, though one person constantly defending her 🤦🏽‍♀️ Have to say, I kinda love exchanges like this, crack me up, I’m quite like a teenager at times 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

0BE9965C-A801-48EB-B36A-7E51821127C9.jpeg

…….but further down, that surrogate woman speaks, oh yes, and they should know, confirming what we thought was the case, no viable eggs, there will no baby 6 🥴…..

IMG_6081.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yeah she was going on & on about the date a bit too much for my liking. I don’t think she’s home & dry with her mental health excuse so she’s using H for back up. Be interesting to know when his appointment was made, there’s no way the date is just a coincidence 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
---
Looking through Skank’s latest Gram post about Edna’s pregnancy (Only 40 comments 😁) most are dragging her, though one person constantly defending her 🤦🏽‍♀️ Have to say, I kinda love exchanges like this, crack me up, I’m quite like a teenager at times 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2925718

…….but further down, the surrogate speaks, oh yes, and they should know, confirming what we thought was the case, no viable eggs, there will no baby 6 🥴…..

View attachment 2925724
You need to duck off….. That has to be a Tattler 👏🏼👏🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
completely not KP related but does it feel like you can’t take a full breath and you constantly need to take a big deep one every couple of mins? My son had covid last week and this was his only symptom and a week on he’s still doing it :(
Hiya Lennie, apologies if someone has already replied, as I'm still catching up.
If he was testing positive for COVID only last week, there is a good chance he hasn't yet fully recovered from the virus, especially if he is immunocompromised or similar. Even in healthy people it can take several weeks to overcome all the symptoms.

It's been found to be very common to have difficulty maintaining your "normal" breathing pattern, even post-viral stage.
COVID changes the way you breath, with normal breaths occasionally not getting enough oxygen to fully saturate your lungs. The secret is not to panic and slow everything down, as anxiety (like with asthma) makes it much worse.

There is lots of information about it on the NHS website, and you could always ring 111 if you're worried. The normal oxygen saturation level for an adult/older child should be 95% or above and can be easily measured by buying a simple pulse oximeter which clamps to your finger.
You can buy one from a pharmacy or online (they start at under a tenner and are very easy to use) if it's lower than 95% it's always worth seeking some advice from a GP/nurse etc.

Please try not to get too worried (easy for me to say, I know) but if he doesn't have any underlying serious health concerns he'll likely be as right as rain in a couple of weeks.

Need any further advice, please don't hesitate to ask.

N.B. Erm, Skank is massive twit and Lego is a slitty-eyed twit!!

Edit: Apologies to Mods as this isn't quite on topic 😬 (well, all except the "N.B.")

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
[
I suspect that if she submits to a court ordered psychological examination it will show that she indeed has all the mental conditions we suspect. The more socially acceptable, fashionable and marketable ones she is happy to claim may or may not stand up to scrutiny, but whatever happens she loses. There's many nutty people in prison, special prisons for some of them, as they have to be held responsible for their crimes. If she's spared prison she'll still hate it becoming widely known that she's a sociopath, psychopath or whatever. If she claims to be suicidal her chances of getting her driving licence back fall through the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm freaking out atm ... I can't listen to anymore of her stuff. We need to l stop giving her our time and energy..vweve stuff going on of our own....aaargjhhh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If you are a normal everyday person you have massive feelings for people...not this one... she has nothing inside of her... no heart... no compassion.. no feelings even for the kids she's given birth to...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I initially thought this Lego-Head was a simple minded fool, chasing fame through association with her, and she’d end this showmance farce pretty quick as it’s gained no traction and it’s clear they have no chemistry, few believing it’s a thing, but I dunno he’s lately starting to creep me out, there’s something very off about him. That reflection of him taking the photo Is creeping me out, I've seen it before in him, he leers at her, like she’s a prized possession, it’s set off my intuitive senses that he’s one weird f*cker, yup something ain’t right with this lad, he’s going nowhere, I think he will stay longer than we thought, he has an agenda, creepy boy…..shudder, Kylie knows, I sense these things 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Hmmmmmmm 🤔

View attachment 2923926
Just looks pissed as a fart to me, I don't think he's sharp enough to have an agenda, probably don't even know how to spell it yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I initially thought this Lego-Head was a simple minded fool, chasing fame through association with her, and she’d end this showmance farce pretty quick as it’s gained no traction and it’s clear they have no chemistry, few believing it’s a thing, but I dunno he’s lately starting to creep me out, there’s something very off about him. That reflection of him taking the photo Is creeping me out, I've seen it before in him, he leers at her, like she’s a prized possession, it’s set off my intuitive senses that he’s one weird f*cker, yup something ain’t right with this lad, he’s going nowhere, I think he will stay longer than we thought, he has an agenda, creepy boy…..shudder, Kylie knows, I sense these things 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Hmmmmmmm 🤔

View attachment 2923926
I agree with you, there’s something. For someone who looks & sounds like a wet wipe he confused me when I watched him on MAFS. He is so caught up on how his partner has to look. He nearly destroyed the girl he married by saying she wasn’t good enough looking for him. He kept telling the experts his ex was a Victoria’s Secret model. There’s a savage streak in him, maybe he’s made a comment to skank about her weight😂 He finished with Ella & the reasons he gave are everything that skank is! I’ve said before I think he’s gay & i still feel the same. They always looked more like pals rather than a couple

Reactions: 31
but often when you are saying it happened years ago(at least over 15 in this case)it is just your word against theirs and if that person as all ready been accused by others but not prosecuted due to no evidence(espec if they do lead a lifestyle that may make people think they are capable of it like you can see from past relationship how they treat people) some people will believe it and say well if 4 people have said it it must be true(i am sorry if people do not agree with me but i think if anyone is accused of something that happened years ago they should not be named until they are actually charged with it as naming someone but nothing comes of it often ruins their life
I was accused of something heinous by my ex daughter in law who went to the police. It wasn't until the police said they could not find any evidence (because nothing had happened) she admitted that she was all confused and it may not of happened the way she thought it did. It was too late as she had ruined my life by spreading the malicious lies. She told my stepson that if he wanted to stay in their children's lives then he had to sever contact with me and his dad. It broke up our family, and made me suicidal as I was receiving verbal abuse whenever I went into our local town. I lost my job as I couldn't be around people as I was scared of any abuse that may come my way. People said there was no smoke without fire and as I worked alongside safeguarding I knew all the tricks to cover up the crimes. I am only saying this as branding people's names about can be so damaging. We all suspect skanky is lying however if she goes and says the name of the alleged ra####t then I hope she goes to hell. She is so spiteful and evil I wouldn't put anything past her. 6 years have now past and I am still suffering and so is my husband who chose me over his children as he knows I am innocent as he was with me at the time of the alleged incident. It never just affects the alleged person but their wider circle. She will also damage victims from coming forward to report their SA because skanky will be slated as we all know what she is like and victims will be frightened that the same will happen to them.

Sorry for the essay but I am so angry and upset that she is threatening to do this. She is really sinking so low she will be in hell soon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.