Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t put my finger on what exactly it is but I feel that we’ve reached some kind of turning point looking at this photo of Gremlin boy (god he is just such fugly cannon fodder for so many nicknames!) and KP.

Is she filtered here?
Maybe but this time she doesn’t just look tit. There’s a subtle shift.
She looks old and bewildered to me.
In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look this “aged” before.
The ridiculously inappropriate outfit she’s wearing makes it worse.
It shouts desperation.
Something tells me from here on in Mrs Oestrogen is going to take a nose dive and KP will age rapidly and not be able to counter all the changes fast enough or at all with her beloved tweaks.

(bit of a dark morbid post from Chickenstewbles innit?)

I shall endeavour to get back to my silly self in my next post.

KEEP KRUSTYING EVERYONE!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Dear Krusties
I regret posting that FB comment, you're right, it's sounds dodgy as duck especially given what's been going on recently.
Sorry 😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So my baby, 8 weeks old, not house trained yet, but she’s beautiful, Love her, So before the Mods go mad, it’s not off topic, If you’ve got a nice house which animal would you rather have running around ?
Who would leave your house in a better state after a week? My Leema or the Skank, who would be better behaved? Who out of the two of them understands the word No? Obviously I don’t want to influence the vote, But I know who I would rather have in my house, and would be better behaved

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Aw I love to see the pure love, support and encouragement Princess gets from Pete, Ems, Junior and Claire and I am sure from her extended family on Andres side and Emily’s side. I don’t get why Beige and Beiger don’t show their pride too.

And I know, I have said it before. I get they don’t need to do it on SM. But they do everything else on there 🙁
I agree, it’s a prime opportunity for skank to share that post & try to bask in P’s limelight. Maybe she’s been warned off, you could imagine some of the comments & it’s not really fair to bring it to P’s good news. Could she actually be putting one of her children first for once?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear Krusties
I regret posting that FB comment, you're right, it's sounds dodgy as duck especially given what's been going on recently.
Sorry 😞
Sometimes your emotions get the better of you, happens a lot on here, you don’t have to apologise,
We are dealing with the devil incarnate, somebody ,
Well a sociopath

• Heart
Reactions: 27
More pics for my Lego collection 😀😄 x

View attachment 2925440
Ooh no! He's just too creepy for words (she says as she hides her head under the pillow). Pretty please @Pom Bear can you put a bucket over his head!! 😂
---
Pom 😱 Have you not read that Lego has started giving me the Fear, he’s creeping me out, that needed to come with a warning, I shall have to drink wine now, lots of wine 😱🍷😁 x

View attachment 2925465
Ahead of you there @SmillieKylie 🍷🍷🍷🍷😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More pics for my Lego collection 😀😄 x

View attachment 2925440
I know Carl had the chin/ underbite thing going on but to be fair he did have beautiful eyes ( not my type but I will begrudgingly give him that) but this one well what can you say?...he's as beige as Edna!! Or is it vanilla? Magnolia? Either way he's just got nothing much going for him at all it's just weird 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And before anyone asks, my baby is a anyones cock will do, Sorry, Cockerpoo, Forgot to leave Krusty mode

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t put my finger on what exactly it is but I feel that we’ve reached some kind of turning point looking at this photo of Gremlin boy (god he is just such fugly cannon fodder for so many nicknames!) and KP.

Is she filtered here?
It shouts desperation.
Something tells me from here on in Mrs Oestrogen is going to take a nose dive and KP will age rapidly and not be able to counter all the changes fast enough or at all with her beloved tweaks.

She does look a lot older than she is there, very Janice dickinson / Jackie stallone. He just makes her look even older too because he looks a lot younger than he is 🤣 creeps me out aswell becuase she poses over JJ like she did to poor junior at that boxing event she gatecrashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What is wrong with these people, she cost them coin yesterday, but they go again, wankers 🤦🏽‍♀️

Still there may be another Friar Tuck and she will probably say something she shouldn’t, 5pm tomorrow everyone 🍷😁

IMG_6080.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I agree, it’s a prime opportunity for skank to share that post & try to bask in P’s limelight. Maybe she’s been warned off, you could imagine some of the comments & it’s not really fair to bring it to P’s good news. Could she actually be putting one of her children first for once?
You make a good point. I thought it was odd on the podcast she mentioned Junior and immediately said ‘sorry Junior’ or words to that effect. Sounded to me she had been warned not to mention him. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So my baby, 8 weeks old, not house trained yet, but she’s beautiful, Love her, So before the Mods go mad, it’s not off topic, If you’ve got a nice house which animal would you rather have running around ?
Who would leave your house in a better state after a week? My Leema or the Skank, who would be better behaved? Who out of the two of them understands the word No? Obviously I don’t want to influence the vote, But I know who I would rather have in my house, and would be better behaved
That pic melts my heart. I wouldn’t even go to work if he/she lived with me. What is the name?

no need to even vote on that one I’d rather have your little baby running around my house and being a rascal than be within a 50 mile radius of Skank!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Is she filtered here?
It shouts desperation.

I agree, if she didn't deserve this decline it would be tragic. Despite the outrageously stupid outfit she wasn't getting any attention. Every picture, people seem to be ignoring them. Sniggering behind their backs at most. Maybe despite her drunken ❄❄ up stupor she has started to realise that. Thank goodness those poor children aren't around as I bet she was in a right state this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What is wrong with these people, she cost them coin yesterday, but they go again, wankers 🤦🏽‍♀️

Still there may be another Friar Tuck and she will probably say something she shouldn’t, 5pm tomorrow everyone 🍷😁

View attachment 2925551
Didn’t she say on last weeks podcast that due to her mental health she was unable to do lives and that’s why she hasn’t been on tik tok since December!? What’s changed?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.