Katie Price #384 KP & JJ the lying, the witch and the JYY wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, what about the mental health of her CREDITORS. No mention of them, no apology. Just ME ME ME as usual

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Exactly because there is a whole framework of decision making and hearings involved, judges don't just look at one note she has provided. And say 'ooooh she's pawwwly, let her off'.

Sounds like they've just told her (again!) what the criteria is for evidence!
Pawwwly made me lol 😂 bet she used to write her own sick notes for school too..silly witch😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Run, run as fast as you can, the bankruptcy is catching up with the clan !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So the COURT said her pa had sent an email last minute, but SHE claims she spoke to the trustees for an hour BEFORE she went on holiday to say she would not be attending.

Who is lying?

Why is her MH only affecting her BH and nothing else?
Exactly @DC16 and well done for enduring such a load of twaddle! She is lying so much now that I doubt she can even remember the truth herself. I do not believe that they will discharge her as easily as that, or else everyone will be doing it! HMRC will not let her get away with not paying them and she is the biggest fool on earth if she believes that! They are ruthless when it comes to clawing back unpaid taxes. This is her just trying to control the narrative again by spewing out ideas of what she would like to happen and hoping that some of it will come true.

Reactions: 42
I think I am right that therapy is a lot of them listening to you but an assessment would be different than that they would ask questions for you to answer not sure KP could compete with a professional trying to see if she is telling the truth (which she never does and cannot remember what she has said )

Reactions: 21
Something tells me it isn’t the judge!!

Will be interesting to see if she can get a medical practitioner/consultant to state she is that mentally unstable she cannot attend, under oath (hence why it needs to be signed by a lawyer). Would someone really risk their whole career on saying she can’t can’t answer any questions about finances?

I do think she is ill. I think she is stressed and absolutely petrified.
No, no medical person will risk their career for her. They can't invent this illness for her and I am 100% convinced this is what she's doing and it's what she's tried to do in other cases. It doesn't work because you can't just keep claiming you have an illness with no evidence.

I agree she is anxious due to the stress of her actions and ........consequences. A foreign concept to her!

Reactions: 49
What a whole load of waffle that was!
BH - she used word spaghetti. She has not been discharged or suspended. She has to meet the whole list of criteria so the judge can make a decision to take it forward. As part of the criteria will be a question about timescales of when she will be well enough. If the answer from the professionals is unknown, or lifelong then he may make the decision to appoint someone on her behalf to deal with this in court. If it is just about the fact she can’t do it in court, then he will decide to do it in her home, or a place she feels comfortable.

If the med prof state she is likely to be in a better place in 6 months, they may choose to defer, but with a note stating if it doesn’t go ahead, they will move to appoint a rep!

In my view, she won’t get away with it. She will have to answer the very serious questions at some point!!

No doubt the FI already have made contact with the hotel in Cyprus checking that upgrade!!! 🤔
Thank you for this information, very interesting.
Wonder what take our Schmooze will have on this latest podcast bullshit too?
I am sure, IF what she is saying was true, everyone in bankruptcy would be saying the same. Playing the same game's she is.
She has never co-operated with the trustees or courts. Never kept to the 1st arrangement when she was supposedly earing £45K a week/month - can't remember which.
Has never supplied the requested paperwork, financial accounts or answered any questions relating to finances. Consistently ignored correspondence.
Swerved or not turned up to court hearings & blatantly shown no respect or concern, in fact acting arrogantly about it all.
We are not talking about recent bankruptcy, this has been going on for years, before she started the MH tit.
We will just have to wait & see the next moves in her complicated, scheming game.
For sure, her earning capacity has sunk like a brick. She will not be allowed to keep any earnings, like book advance, without it going through trustee's. She will be closely monitored. We know how she like's to brag, so it will all be obvious what she's doing to make a living.
No way can she support the MM the way she spends money.
She's grifting to earn every single penny. She looks mutilated. In a fake, going no where relationship with a boy who looks like a baby chimp & clearly has no personality & unfortunately for her no money. It will all eventually be unravelled & the truth will come out. When, however, is anyone's guess at the moment. But she is in all way's at an all time low.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I have a degree in Criminology. Doesn't mean I can automatically join CIA or FBI. It's a VERY complicated & vast subject. Same applies to any occupations in health & MH. Initial's after your name can often mean nothing. KFP know's NOBODY can delve into her health situation as it's confidential, so she can say anything she like's. I do not believe anything she say's. I do know 100% from the past, where she's had picture's taken OUTSIDE Hotel Priory, that's literally all they have been, pictures & she NEVER stepped foot inside. Sadly, she is a professional charlatan & appears know's all the hustles. :mad:
Like I’ve said before willow, as soon as you fill in a form asking the court to excuse you for mh you are giving consent for the court and creditors to look at your medical records

• Heart
Reactions: 50
No, no medical person will risk their career for her. They can't invent this illness for her and I am 100% convinced this is what she's doing and it's what she's tried to do in other cases. It doesn't work because you can't just keep claiming you have an illness with no evidence.

I agree she is anxious due to the stress of her actions and ........consequences. A foreign concept to her!
Yeah defo, cause and effect!!

I can’t recall what MH issues she has, can you?! I know she has depression, stress and PTSD but all of these wouldn’t stop a case going forward. Yeah fine, get your med prac to put in the note that you will be better in 6 months and seek a delay but then they are also going to have to state why the 6 months is reasonable! E.g so what you gonna do to improve your MH. I can’t see it tbh! I think he will decline and extension and seek to move to a comfortable location for her and in private! (Although, nothing is really private anymore is it let’s be honest!)

Reactions: 28
I think KFP is starting to realise that things are not going to go her way anymore. She has lost the children, and it is highly unlikely that she will regain custody unless she has a full personality makeover and accepts treatment for her numerous problems. She is like the playground bully having the rug pulled from under as her victims all start fighting back - she didn't expect it and she can't deal with it. Everyone is supposed to fall at her feet and believe in her lies. However much she tries to stretch it - the truth will come for her in the end. She wanted to be high profile and constantly in the press and now she is but there is a sting in the tale of her fame - people will be closely watching her forever more, just waiting for that one final slip -up that will nail her for good. It will happen and her 'adoring' fans will have to sit and watch her downfall with no way out this time.

Reactions: 57
I wonder if she is allowed to see the kids? Anyone know?! I am thinking not as no one would go away for 5 days and leave their children after what has prob bn traumatic for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought she was supposedly doing DBT therapy back in November 2021 books shown on her Insta back then?

so approx 5/6 month course.... ? :unsure:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she is allowed to see the kids? Anyone know?! I am thinking not as no one would go away for 5 days and leave their children after what has prob bn traumatic for them!
I would hope not for now! The sheer level of manipulation and gas lighting she would use against them would be horrendous. They need to be left to settle for a while now, it's been a long drawn out ordeal for them hasn't it? I think she is running scared because she no longer has control of J, who she kept hidden away in case he told people about what was going on. I would imagine they are having therapy and a lot of truths will come out about what they have seen and endured.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just a load of word salad bullshit future faking ... she didn't have a 4 day gap at all, that court hearing was cancelled with less than 24hrs notice as we know ... the reality of the 4 day trip is that's all Lego would agree to, she will have wanted a long trip to Ting Tong Land but Lego is refusing to spend more time around her than necessary for the fake relationship ... doesn't sound like she mentioned him looking after her or how romantic it was, doesn't sound like she mentioned him at all BECAUSE THAT RELATIONSHIP IS FAKER THAN A FAKE THING THAT LIVES ON PLANET FAKE
This is why I have started loving the podcasts 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 she gives so much away on them by what she says, but by also what she doesn’t say. Case in point the showmance, she rarely mentions Lego, if she does it’s a passing comment “Oh, JJ was at the gym”, “JJ was at the event”, he is irrelevant to to her. When she’s on the podcast, I think she even probably forgets she’s meant to be in relationship with this strange non personality man, he’s nothing to her, so isn’t worth talking about. Edna doesn’t bring him up either, as she knows it’s fake and Edna is a 💩 liar, she’ll struggle to pretend it’s the real deal, just go “Ummmmm“ a lot 😁

Lego exists with Skank just to earn coin through fake stories and do her general bidding when they are out pretending they are a thing. He doesn’t even carry out the long haul driving duties as SB did, just bounces around like a kid in the back of the car, waiting for Mom to tell him what to do, what snacks she requires and carry her bags when they get there, Skank doesn’t trust him with the driving like she did with SB, as he’s like a little toddler, you wouldn’t let him carry scissors, so she ain’t letting him drive her long distances.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
In cases all around the world, people play the MH card but they find themselves in court eventually.
Kipper is hoping that she can carry on kicking the can down the road for the rest of her life or the trustees give up.
Can a ruling be made in her absence? That would be interesting. Imagine they turn up and arrest her whilst she's woo-hooing in the MM, on a live stream 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yeah defo, cause and effect!!

I can’t recall what MH issues she has, can you?! I know she has depression, stress and PTSD but all of these wouldn’t stop a case going forward. Yeah fine, get your med prac to put in the note that you will be better in 6 months and seek a delay but then they are also going to have to state why the 6 months is reasonable! E.g so what you gonna do to improve your MH. I can’t see it tbh! I think he will decline and extension and seek to move to a comfortable location for her and in private! (Although, nothing is really private anymore is it let’s be honest!)
Everything she has stated about being mentally ill, will need to be proven & what therapy, medication etc long & short term she has.
They would look into her CLAIMS/UNTRUTHS about attempting to unsuccessfully hang herself - surely a doctor or hospital was needed:rolleyes:o_O? Now I know THAT was certainly a MASSIVE LIE. Funny, nobody in her family or around her knew ANYTHING about that:ROFLMAO:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When KP says other things going on at home
I am sure she means kids but has mm been repossessed? Does she owe other bills ie rates, water rates, utilities?

Reactions: 25
Thank you for this information, very interesting.
Wonder what take our Schmooze will have on this latest podcast bullshit too?
I am sure, IF what she is saying was true, everyone in bankruptcy would be saying the same. Playing the same game's she is.
She has never co-operated with the trustees or courts. Never kept to the 1st arrangement when she was supposedly earing £45K a week/month - can't remember which.
Has never supplied the requested paperwork, financial accounts or answered any questions relating to finances. Consistently ignored correspondence.
Swerved or not turned up to court hearings & blatantly shown no respect or concern, in fact acting arrogantly about it all.
We are not talking about recent bankruptcy, this has been going on for years, before she started the MH tit.
We will just have to wait & see the next moves in her complicated, scheming game.
For sure, her earning capacity has sunk like a brick. She will not be allowed to keep any earnings, like book advance, without it going through trustee's. She will be closely monitored. We know how she like's to brag, so it will all be obvious what she's doing to make a living.
No way can she support the MM the way she spends money.
She's grifting to earn every single penny. She looks mutilated. In a fake, going no where relationship with a boy who looks like a baby chimp & clearly has no personality & unfortunately for her no money. It will all eventually be unravelled & the truth will come out. When, however, is anyone's guess at the moment. But she is in all way's at an all time low.
Baby chimp 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would hope not for now! The sheer level of manipulation and gas lighting she would use against them would be horrendous. They need to be left to settle for a while now, it's been a long drawn out ordeal for them hasn't it? I think she is running scared because she no longer has control of J, who she kept hidden away in case he told people about what was going on. I would imagine they are having therapy and a lot of truths will come out about what they have seen and endured.
I think they will have therapy & I hope so. I think they will reveal things that they have happened & been seen & heard going on in MM & other places, that may instigate serious investigations, if what I've been told is true. She never wanted to let go of those kids because she knew they could say things she didn't want out in the open. That's why she didn't want Kieran having contact with them. I'm sure those children must find peace, love, structure, proper meals & relaxing surroundings a world away from the life they had for at least 18 months😢 Especially Jett. Hopefully he'll be back to school soon, back to his football & seeing his friends. I do truly believe there will be repercussions & consequences for KFP for what has happened to those children & I think she already knows it. So all in all, 2024 in PriceyLand, is not a bed of roses, no matter what spin & lie's she want's to spout.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I think they will have therapy & I hope so. I think they will reveal things that they have happened & been seen & heard going on in MM & other places, that may instigate serious investigations, if what I've been told is true. She never wanted to let go of those kids because she knew they could say things she didn't want out in the open. That's why she didn't want Kieran having contact with them. I'm sure those children must find peace, love, structure, proper meals & relaxing surroundings a world away from the life they had for at least 18 months😢 Especially Jett. Hopefully he'll be back to school soon, back to his football & seeing his friends. I do truly believe there will be repercussions & consequences for KFP for what has happened to those children & I think she already knows it. So all in all, 2024 in PriceyLand, is not a bed of roses, no matter what spin & lie's she want's to spout.
I think a lot of secrets will be revealed and soon! J and B are in the best possible place and will be well taken care of by Wendy. Hopefully in time as he begins to feel safe, protected and nurtured he will start revealing the horrors he has seen. I hope they lock her up then and throw away the key. Holding your own children hostage to save your own neck is beyond disgusting. Has she always been this way? Or has she worsened with her addictions?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.