Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
I think she will try and go for a closed door hearing so no press, no public to keep as much shitty behaviour from everyone as possible.

Does that tie in with the special treatment HBF?
If this happens surely you would be able to get a report of what has been said as it should be a public hearing

Reactions: 14

okeep

VIP Member
Krusties I would like to take a time out to say MH is a serious topic, and if there is someone you think have been acting strangely lately , or being weird, you know Bat shit crazy, mad as a box of frogs, put a helping hand out, As usual I will set an example by starting a go fund page( groan not another fucking one says every Krusty) For our DC 16 and smillekylie , think listening to those podcasts have made them go a bit funny putting it mildly, they could be excused from court, no bloody problem,
Here Skanky , listen to your own podcasts you’ll be certified in no time

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
apparently Rosie,,, after Amy the enabler and Mr PP buggered off to the I.O.W Mr PP is still having to travel back to the mainland to work because he's pissed off every fencing and building company on the I.O.W trying to poach their customers, so Mr PP is stopping in the campervan during the week on the driveway. Now as for Christmas the theory is skank took the kids to Liverpool were she was in panto accompanied by sink boy but they had a row Christmas eve (think he found out skank had cheated on him with kryten) and he walked out leaving skank to it, Christmas day and skank was supposed to be cooking a roastie or ordering one but was to tired (unconscious from the sniff) and Bunny posted a little video on the night saying she was starving and was cooking noodles on the stove. 🤔
Wow! I don't even know what to say! What a horrible piece of crap! So toxic.

Thanks for the update 😘

Where did the name Kryten come from?
---
I’ll help you catch up Rosie, iron lung was doing well, unfortunately she had a relapse, She was in bed with all the tubes etc oxygen cylinder, and Skanky ran in all excited saying she had to get away quickly to Cyprus, had legohead with her, iron lung said “ah is that one of my grandkids?” Skanky said “ never mind that I need me money”and tipped iron lung off the mattress,
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant
---
Rosie read the Wiki no 34. It will enlighten you about Christmas Day in Liverpool.
Thanks Wilkco, I'll have a read tomorrow 😊

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Nite Nite, My wonderful Marvellous Krusties, and never forget, Skanky is an arsehole, Now I want you to all save up, cuz when she’s banged up, have pity and send the fucking thing , a Red Cross parcel
(Don’t forget to include the fucking bath bomb shit she sells that never foam ) nite my Wonderful peopke❤

• Heart

Mmc

Chatty Member
I think the Trustees have left it to late to get anything from KP she has spent it all as soon as she got it 5 years of spending left right and centre and them not taking any control you have to admit she has been very sneaky and got away with it
Not a very good look for the trustees not being able to pin her down
But as her 2nd Bankruptcy is with HMRC I would hope they get things sorted very quickly and teach her a lesson
I just feel sorry for the creditors of 1st Bankruptcy because they will not get anything she has been allowed to spend it (with a smug face)
HMRC won’t be dealing with her now though sadly, the bankruptcy people will do this on their behalf, she has the same trustees for both so we shouldn’t hold much hope!

• Angry
  • Sad

shizzler

VIP Member
I think Harvey should be saying 'where's the tattoo of ME you fucking cunt?" When she got that one of Princess she said she was going to get all the kids done, but nowt since! Plus she's running out of room to put them now!
Well tbf Juniors always out so he can’t sit for a portrait, neither can Arv, B&J always looked disheveled so, not a good look but there’s always the new baybay that superbraindeadfan Ophelias having for her

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member
I don't imagine the trustees would accept a report from an expert she herself has instructed and Alan as a treating practictioner wouldn't be able to do it (I'm not even sure his qualifications anyway).

Edit: I would also be very surprised if she signed a mandate authorising release of her medical history (what a fucking read that would be!) but the court can apply for them if she refused.
---

Appears it had to the 14th, it was mentioned in papers and @DC16 confirmed it 😡
Thanks @banf83 👍🏽

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The land that the MM sits on is only valuable if it can be built on. I didn’t look at any restrictive covenants on the land register to see whether they would prevent the land being used for multiple dwellings. I will look though to see whether any planning permission has been sought for MN and any surrounding property.
I think the building may be listed, but not sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

MrsMarvelous

I don't think she's doing anyone, and this is just my personal opinion. I just think her not giving 2 💩💩s about anything or any situation which would make most people behave or curtail their lifestyle is her key. I just don't think she cares and she carries on oblivious and it has worked for her in the past. So she just repeats.hopefully someone somewhere will get wise to this.if not nature will,Hopefully soon
So does this mean she is cleared? Never has to pay the money? She's about as fragile as a block of iron! Unbelievable what this monstrosity gets away with! Whoever guessed the Priory, you nailed it 🎯

helptheaged

VIP Member
HMRC won’t be dealing with her now though sadly, the bankruptcy people will do this on their behalf, she has the same trustees for both so we shouldn’t hold much hope!
That’s what worries me she will keep doing the same stalling so she will end up not paying anybody

• Sad

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
These new tatts are either fake, scribbled on with a sharpie or they've gone up to tattoo shop, started blagging how faymush we is and how well known I are back in ole blighty that the poor buggers been pressured in to giving them a freebie. A shite freebie at best.
Even the 'Y's don't match! ;)

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member
I think she benefited from covid, things have gone slowly, but that's over now.
oh know, once she reads that she’ll claim she has tested positive for COVID. Cant do public court, might be able to do online. After the last fiasco they wont allow online public.

• Haha