Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
If everyone sent to nice judge an email saying you do my head in I can’t cope. I won’t be attending because I need a holiday. And the judge just said ok, we might as well scrape all the laws of the land. Who ever even thinks that way!
---

Her version
He never wanted the marriage to me to end anyway. I have always been the love of his life!

Pete’s version
🐍🤮🤢👊😤🤬👿😣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Hahaha ìm hysterical..thanks 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
If you have never watched idiocracy, you won't know where we are heading. And how very close Skank and her ilk have brought us to that point.

I bloody love tattle. But we are as responsible as any to bringing the world ever closer to that reality.

A place where Skank and legoboy earn thousands from backgrid for photos of their lunacy whilst many try to juggle pennies to eat. Bread and circus.
I'm not sure, but surely it won't be thousands. Not these days

Reactions: 9

helptheaged

VIP Member
It is only Skanky who made the excuse she could not turn up, you cannot get signed off from court, even long term mental health issues such as anxiety and depression are not a valid excuse, and even if it is the case she cannot attend court, as I have said the hearing will be arranged
in a place such as her home, But the right forms have to be filled in and you have to give seven days notice, and supply a witness statement from a registered medical practitioner
Do you think she will do this and if the hearing was not in court would it still be under oath?

Reactions: 8

okeep

VIP Member
I agree, @DC16 really isn’t the person to answer questions about GFM. If anyone wants answers rather than wants to open a discusion to all the thread, they should go to Kieran’s manager or if they have concerns of fraudulent activity contact the police.
I was going to say something But you’ve said it all and better than I could, so I second you words 👌

• Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member
I am experiencing same problem, lots of loading page up issues as well. Sometimes it’s just easier to read without logging on but I miss participating in the posts.
Back on track , let’s hope the courts make an example of her at next appearance. Hoping they give her some short sharp shrift and let’s her know they are in charge and will not be tolerating any more of her nonsense.
Might be the browser you are using

Nurseali

VIP Member
Jeesus wept. I've seen some comments elsewhere someone was complaining that people are happy KP doesn't have her kids and saying it's mean because she's just crap but not abusive.

Right so drug abuse, sex in front of them, dressing them up and encouraging them to want to be a tit model at aged 8, repeated domestic abuse arguments in front of them where police are called, leaving them to talk to adults online ( for months), keeping them away from their dad for 2 years, leaving 9 year olds to boil pans and not have any meals whilst you're wasted .......
That's OK?
As it's my comment you are referring to can you at least give it context.

I cannot rejoice or celebrate any child or children being taken from any parent, be that father or mother. I prefer education,parenting classes anything else.
I won't ever apologise for this view as I see too many adults now with mental health issues as their parents didn't get that education and support. To see posters opening champagne was distasteful for those kids.
Thanks

• Angry
  • Sick

helptheaged

VIP Member
Do you think KP is in denial mode and ignoring what is going on then panics and runs ie the court case
They have really got to stop her
I think she will go to court but have a panic attack and will not be able to give answers
If this happens could the judge ask her to write her answer or get someone to answer for her?

Reactions: 7

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

View attachment 2906653New thread title by @Sam5262 👏👏

Well the kids are safely out the clutches of the mutilated one, so KP took full advantage by dodging her bankruptcy heading straight to the airport with her her latest "the one" to 'flaunt' her pot belly, lopsided tits, and butchered face to the poor people of Cyprus
View attachment 2906656
Fortunately the judge saw through her and didnt give her the 6 months extension she asked for and has rearranged her court date to just over a week so hang in there krusties the wheels on the karma bus might be slow but they are turning 😘

Is she tiny? He looks massive here 👀

Reactions: 5