Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Well she's not been gloating about her holiday the last couple of days :unsure: maybe it has sunk it how bad it looks.
Lying low after getting her titties reduced - pure speculation!

Welcome Back @Rosiecosy so lovely to have you back and I'm so sorry to hear you're sad news 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Anna666

VIP Member
Oh fucking hell shitty shit fuck fuckety fucking fuck Edna you cunt you told me you were on the pill and couldn't get pregnant. 😎
How did you find it Stan, no easy feat🐈 .... ... did you use a map then a magnifying glass? ...... to find the ` garden of paradise ` :sick: ... poor thing, I bet you're twwaamatised😖😖

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
So she's able to go on stage and on full show to the public and the paps and more than able to go on camera to answer critics/fans quite forcefully, yet can't stand in a courtroom saying yes or no. Cunt faced gargoyle.
I speak for all cunt faced gargoyles when I say 'we dont want her'
---
I see a sudden flurry of the #ad work is being ramped up. 🙄
well she has naff all else work wise

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
I always learn a lot on here, and learnt about MH conditions, some I’ve never heard of, but nobody has mentioned this new one which only stops you doing things you don’t want to do, LBC , lying bitch condition ? Or the Latin name immanofgi, it’s my money and no other fuckers getting it
It's also known as cuntitis

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member
Look who does DBT. It's Alan from the Pwioree!

'He offers a number of therapies including Twelve Step, Motivational Enhancement, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) and trauma work
.Alan’s overall goal with DBT is to help individuals change behaviour, emotional thinking and interpersonal patterns associated with problem living through regulating emotions.'

As Tracy has said DBT therapy is for people who need to accept they can't change but they learn to adapt their reactions.
So people who have to accept they're an addict, or accept they have a personality disorder which will never go away.
CBT would be for people who have got conditions which could get better and they need help to get there, like anxiety.

KP also talked about having a 'head block' recently, I think someone has tried to get through to her about her numbing emotions and ignoring reality. I doubt she really listens though.
G bit of sleuthing - as always! I say KP is a chameleon, she sees and hears words Al says and the others and applies them to herself and acts out the part if she can see some gain or limemight for herself. She is always acting. Al should be giving her some DBT skills to manage her appearance in court,instead it looks like he is complicit in her avoidance tactics!

okeep

VIP Member
Mind you she could say she was legally insane, I’d believe it, that numpty she’s with could stand in the dock with her, two for the Price of one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Is this an Ad?
Her whole body is an ad. Firstly the tattoos are like ads for various brands (like an F1 car) and secondly she’s a walking ad for “don’t do drugs or get surgery kids, or you too could look like this” 🤢

Defo one for @Pom Bear with all her tats being advertising banners 😁

• Haha

JaneRev

VIP Member
Well we are all rather confused today, but a fan speaks on IG, we joke about it but seems this fan thinks most of us are in bankruptcies these days, so I’m phoning my bank tomorrow to see what my status currently is, you never know do you. Glad I viewed the Skanky IG, top financial advice on there 👍🏾 #bekind

View attachment 2911288
Chronic Pain ?? Is that from her mangled feet or her giant tits 🙄🙄 Oh that will be why Skank self medicates, chat gbt could write better 🤣

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Depends if it turns criminal though. The trustees are not in control of that aspect. Both the insolvency service and HMRC have their own criminal investigation teams. These teams can be working on investigations at the same time as the trustees are doing their own thing.

''HMRC has similar criminal investigation powers to other UK law enforcement agencies, but the use of these powers is limited to HMRC-related offences. For example, fraudulent evasion of tax.

HMRC has powers to:

• apply for orders requiring information to be produced - production orders
  • apply for and execute search warrants
  • make arrests
  • search suspects and premises following arrest
  • recover criminal assets through the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
As a national department HMRC operates within all 3 UK judicial systems and specific powers are appropriate to each jurisdiction.''
---

She could very well be prosecuted. Forensic accountants are not sent in because someone's thought to be honest.
I really hope they can nail her down and take as much as they can and make her pay
It’s the arrogance that gets me we all pay our taxes if we don’t they chase us but she has been allowed to run up a large bill
---
Question it has been mentioned that it looks like somebody has paid the trustees the equity on the MM back 2019 after all these years of her stalling does that still stand or can they claim more as the property/land must have gone up?

• Heart
Reactions: 15