Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Well we are all rather confused today, but a fan speaks on IG, we joke about it but seems this fan thinks most of us are in bankruptcies these days, so I’m phoning my bank tomorrow to see what my status currently is, you never know do you. Glad I viewed the Skanky IG, top financial advice on there 👍🏾 #bekind

View attachment 2911288
Aww I wish I'd known that before I wrote that big fat cheque for the tax man last week! ( Just to clarify we haven't been not paying, my husband gets given shares as part of his job and we have to pay tax separately on those each year!)

Reactions: 15

tracey3871

VIP Member
I
Matching tattoos saying Baby Darling 🙄
Ffs she’s 46 not a teenager. It’s pathetic :sick:
Does she call him Baby and he calls her Darling, or vice versa?
Reckon these are fake ... no footage of the tatts being done ... fake as this relationship

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I'm 100% sure her antics with claiming ADHD are not accepted by the authorities. As we've all guessed though, the drug and alcohol problems are evident and have been for a long time 😬
---

I'm guessing she's going to claim the kids have been taken from Kieran and not her. Spin, spin spin!
---

Yes of course she's not a victim in this but I think the chances being given, it's because the Trustees are duty-bound to get answers and find the money. So the chances are really to get the money paid back. I think she'll get 1 or possibly 2 more instances before
arrest and contempt. They have to exhaust every possible way to get money back before she's convicted.
They May have her court papers though and the truth of what’s happened.

BadJanet

VIP Member
@BadJanet asked for me to make a Katie and Legohead pic from this photo, from the last thread 🧵. Just made Love Pom 😀❤💖💖🤗😊😘 xxx....

View attachment 2910578
Fab, thank you!!🥰😍🤩😘
Those bods are too good for them though🤣
I think she has convinced him that they are like this, them against the world. She did this number on Carl. Made him feel he needed to protect her, " On the frontline" Isolated from his work, his mates reeling him into her toxic fantasy world

• Haha
  • Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I think she will try and go for a closed door hearing so no press, no public to keep as much shitty behaviour from everyone as possible.

Does that tie in with the special treatment HBF?

gossipsauce

VIP Member
She's 46 for fucks sake, she already resembles a BT phone book. Sweet nicknames ... I've just nearly thrown up my coffee.

I suppose when the showmance ends "baby darling" is easier to get covered than a life sized portrait of Legoboy's head.

Just when you don't think she could get any more desperate. Skank comes out running.
So have these been done on the opposite arm to Carl’s face orrrrr………

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Just catching up so don't know if this has been posted....

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I read the Christmas wiki. Poor Bunny. I'm glad she's away from there now. Hopefully her and Jett can get the love and support they deserve.

What was that panto stuff all about? She looked like someone's grandfather in drag! I can imagine the laughs you had on here!
We did have the odd titter at her.... erm... timing.... as you will see from this video. She shimmies the wrong way, can't clap in time with the others and then twirls anti-clockwise while the others are twiring clockwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Yuk that's disgusting, feel really sorry for Katie H having to do that! No way should she have been allowed to stay in that house with an open weeping wound like that, plus she was lucky it didn't get very seriously infected! She shouldn't have even been in the shower with it like that!
She was in there to win which is what happened. It was a fix

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Chatting rubbish about what they are watching on TV.
Give me hair products, first Live TT, she doesn't eat McD's now, going to watch TV in the car to/from Liverpool on her laptop.
The TT live is easy, it breaks her in gently as she does have to start doing some work.
Signed up for another Panto, Cinderella, she is an ugly sister with Kerry K (who got her the gig) KP does a shit accent trying to mimic KK. Both going to sing, KP reckons she will sing better than KK.
Podcast show, plugging that.
Harvey wants to go on holiday, so she's going to see if she has 3 or 4 free days, as she has lots of courses for her DBT course, she doesn't know what DBT stands for. A 21 week course. Doing all these courses to help her mentally. Going to take him swimming. Says the other kids are at school and she has other kids (REALLY???) and H hasn't had a holiday for ages, it would be a holiday for H, but not what she would call a holiday.
But only if she can find space (in her diary) get him a haircut. She can't wait to see him. (JUST NEEDS HIM FOR DEFLECTION)

Viewers questions.
Talks about going to Ibiza after she split with Pete (YEP HAD TO MENTION HIS NAME):rolleyes: Got hounded on that holiday. She's learnt with her maturity how to handle a breakup now (SO AFTER CARL, GOT PISSED UP NIGHT AFTER NIGHT, OK) SFP laughs at that.
Talks about horse riding. :rolleyes: :sleep:
Earliest childhood memory, remembering her real dad.
Now autism... Harvey didn't start speaking until he was about 11/12 just noises before that. :rolleyes:
Said she will get H on the pod next week.
Life advice. Boring question, she doesn't know what a semester is.
She's had a tattoo cover up, good riddance she says.
Talking about son's girlfriends, said once in the past she commented on Junior's girlfriend. She's seen J's new girlfriend, she so pretty, Princess told her (SO JUNIOR DIDN'T TELL HER!!) she can't wait to meet her (DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH) she's already met 'the dad' SFP didn't know he had a gf, KP doesn't know how they met. Goes on about the age gap and that it doesn't matter. Says there are 13 years between her and JJ and it works.

Dating sites, she has never been on one, wouldn't know what to do, says she wouldn't get a tick.
She knows straightaway if she is going to like someone or not.
Allotment talk:rolleyes:
People who go to her pod tour are going to be fans and want to be there. Lot's of their friends want to come to the London pod show.
Now she is shouting. Wants the video messages too, wants Albert to do one and Harvey (No mention of the other kids)
She appreciates all the support.
She has started cameo, she has had one request so far. Shouting loads.
Mind, body and soul.
Kindness costs nothing :rolleyes:
Thank fuck that is over. I look forward to the press write ups about it.
---

I think when she said discharged from it, I interpreted she meant what to do not to turn up to the next hearing.
I’m guessing she means CBT - cognitive behavioural therapy. The stupid fuck can’t even be bothered to use the correct terminology for all her mental elf courses🤣 CBT modules are usually done online & are more a form of self help, skank won’t do any of this! All just bullshit excuse to get her off this hearing. Hopefully she’s living in fantasy land with all this talk of getting discharged from her bankruptcy, surely any suspension of the hearings would be temporary!

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Spot on.

I noticed she mentioned taking Harvey swimming, I expect he goes when he is at college. When was the last time she took him swimming, probably on holiday. He always looked as though he enjoys swimming, probably enjoys that more than having to get his hair cut and nails done. And if she had kept the pool nice at the MM, instead of turning it into a swamp, he could have used that 🤷‍♀️
At least he'd be spared bashing his bonce if there wasn't a water slide in evidence....

1714661175237.png

• Sad
  • Angry

Mich1969

Chatty Member
But I bet your poor mums conditions affected every other aspect of her life, not just her bankruptcy. No podcast tours and all that sort of thing, holidays, constant beauty appointments. And that’s what I think people take issue with, she picks and chooses how it affects her and when it suits her. She can’t possibly go to court, and it’s only gone that far because of her failure to comply, but she can do a podcast tour. She can sit on a TV show and say people ‘can get to the back of the queue’ if she owes them money. She can sit on TikTok and say she’s minted. She doesn’t think more than 5 minutes ahead when shit comes out of her mouth. She’s so unpleasant and arrogant that she can’t understand why people aren’t just giving her loads of sympathy as soon as she says she’s having a hard time, never thinking of the things she has said and done before to upset people.
Very well said gossip👏