Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Amy the enabler is still on her last last last last last Christmas Rosie,,, the enabler and Mr PP were living in a campervan on Pricey Towers driveway because they sold up and bought a house on the I.O.W that needed renovation, they buggered off just after Christmas and Amy the enabler had a falling out with skank over money/drinking and haven't invited skank and kryten to visit yet even though skank said her and kryten were going last weekend when she buggered off to Cyprus. 🤣
Hey Mr Butler! 🤗
So Afp and PP were living on the driveway? Now the story I read the other day makes more sense. About Skanky saying PP was walking up the driveway when she was naked/tea towel or something 🤢

I couldn't understand why he was lurking in her garden but now it makes sense.

What happened over Christmas? Why was Bunny alone and hungry? ☹
Apologies for the questions, I'm nearly caught up!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Hiya Rosie!
So JJ "Kryten" Slater was on MAFS UK.
He shacked-up with a post-op transexual lady (he likes the "fake" look apparently) who supposedly got very gobby and made a fool of him when pissed.

He didn't like that, so moved onto Kipper... Because she looks nothing like a post-op transexual of course, and is ever so charming and pleasant when heavily intoxicated... Oh, erm... Wait a minute 😳

Edit: Iron Lung is doing just fine 👍

View attachment 2911761
🤣 I love it! Woohoo! Didn't we always say Kipper looks like a man in a frock? Well there you have it.
Honestly if I had millions to spend (or steal in this case), I'd be looking gorgeous (even more so 😉)
How can someone end up looking like that?

• Haha

Sandy B

I forgot how fast these threads move! I've been trying to catch up since yesterday 🤣
Thank you everyone for your beautiful kind words. You're such a good bunch 😘
Another reason why it's taken me forever to catch up is that each time I react to a post, it takes a loooong time to happen - anyone else experiencing that? I gave up reacting and just carried on reading.

Anyway so SFP is up the duff - Kipper won't be pleased. She'll make it all about her before you can say "bankwuptcy"
I am experiencing same problem, lots of loading page up issues as well. Sometimes it’s just easier to read without logging on but I miss participating in the posts.
Back on track , let’s hope the courts make an example of her at next appearance. Hoping they give her some short sharp shrift and let’s her know they are in charge and will not be tolerating any more of her nonsense.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
🤣 I love it! Woohoo! Didn't we always say Kipper looks like a man in a frock? Well there you have it.
Honestly if I had millions to spend (or steal in this case), I'd be looking gorgeous (even more so 😉)
How can someone end up looking like that?
Rosie she’s a cunt.

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
In her dreams she thinks Pete will come running back to her saying he's made a terrible mistake, that he should never have left her and life with Emily was unbearable. We all know this will never ever happen but I think she thinks it will truly happen because she's so deluded. I've never known anyone have such a high opinion of themselves like she does. She thinks she has no faults. She's just a horrible human being.
AFP is exactly the same and started this ball rolling.....

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Hey, don't ruin my memories! Oliver is one of my favourite films, please don't make me visualise Edna in it!! 😂🙈. I suppose she could be one of Nancy's mates ( a serving wench in the tavern?). That's as much as I would allow!!😂
Please M&S... Can I have some more freebies?

• Haha

Tedbear

VIP Member
What,what,what a pair of cunts,it’s goes beyond it..They are really fucking arsehole cunts,but we all know and public will know.

So please fill in Dolly I’m so confused are cunts still out there or back here and selling cuntywunty pics as per usual.
Sorry to be thick but I am..😖I need to not read are write on here anymore but can’t help it.😞
Dolly im confused as well the cunting cunts are beyond fucking cunts ive been renderred speechless😂😂😂💝🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Tedbear

VIP Member
She worries me when she’s not cunting around. When she’s quiet she’s at her worst 😬
Well shes surpassed herself with her beach writhing about how embarrasing to say the least a dirty old hag rolling round on the beach looking worse than a fucking beached whale😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16