Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam5262

Chatty Member
View attachment 2906653New thread title by @Sam5262 👏👏

Well the kids are safely out the clutches of the mutilated one, so KP took full advantage by dodging her bankruptcy heading straight to the airport with her her latest "the one" to 'flaunt' her pot belly, lopsided tits, and butchered face to the poor people of Cyprus
View attachment 2906656
Fortunately the judge saw through her and didnt give her the 6 months extension she asked for and has rearranged her court date to just over a week so hang in there krusties the wheels on the karma bus might be slow but they are turning 😘
Yay 🎉 my first title thread (takes a bow). Carry on Tattlers 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Can't open on Mail, what's all this about, does anyone know? Thanks x
By Katie Hind For The Daily Mail

Published: 12:08, 2 May 2024 |

For years, it was a matter of bemusement for parents at the school gates.
If Katie Price and Peter Andre’s children arrived on time, it was a clue they were staying with their dad. If they were late, they were with their mum.
‘It was like a guessing game,’ says one former parent at the East Sussex school. ‘It became a bit of a running joke and was much discussed in the playground. When they arrived with Pete it was calm, when it was Katie it was chaos and there was often an entourage.’
Today, siblings Junior, 18, and Princess, 16, are grown up and launching showbusiness careers of their own. This week it was revealed that Junior who is pursuing a singing career, is dating an influencer named Jasmine Orr, 23. I’m told Andre has met her and ‘approves’.
In the coming weeks Princess, who made her modelling debut in January with Pretty Little Thing after signing a four-figure deal with the brand, will be announcing what has been described as a ‘huge new deal’. Other brands are vying to work with her thanks to her 700,000-strong social media following.
84313157-13370639-image-a-6_1714557791232.jpg

Katie Price and Peter Andre with Junior and Princess in Los Angeles in 2009
Both appear to have reached their teenage years relatively unscathed, despite their mum and dad’s very public divorce in 2010, the bitter fallout and the subsequent high-profile relationships and personal turmoil of Price.
Glamour model Price and singer Andre, who catapulted to fame with his washboard abs in the video for his hit single Mysterious Girl in 1995 were, in the Noughties, Britain’s most famous reality couple. But after their split, their lives took very different paths.
Andre has taken a step back from the limelight and has been happily married since 2015.
Price, 45 – who is holidaying in Cyprus after missing her latest High Court hearing following her second bankruptcy – this week unveiled a new tattoo, matching with her new boyfriend, 31-year-old reality TV star JJ Slater from Married At First Sight.
84313159-13370639-image-m-16_1714557933563.jpg

Kate Price on ITV's This Morning with Princess and Junior in 2017
t_the_Pride_of_Britain_Awards_in-a-4_1714640350255.jpg

Peter with Junior and Princess at the Pride of Britain Awards in 2022
And it is Andre that friends credit for the fact Princess and Junior are said to be ‘very well adjusted’ teenagers.
For Price and Andre have approached parenting from totally opposite ends of the spectrum. And this, the Mail can reveal, has led to numerous clashes between the pair.
In fact, relations are so bad that they are not even able to speak directly to one another, instead using lawyers to make arrangements and decisions over their children.
‘It has been a thing of nightmares at times,’ says one friend of the couple.
‘Katie doesn’t have the same respect for manners and decency as Peter. He is a traditional family man who wants his children well turned out in every aspect.’
he_blue_carpet_at_the_Silver_cle-a-7_1714640350615.jpg

Peter Andre and Junior pose on the blue carpet at the Silver clef Awards in London in 2023
After meeting on ITV’s I’m A Celebrity back in 2004, the couple began dating and a year later Junior arrived. Three months after he was born, in September 2005, they wed at Highclere Castle in Hampshire – where Downton Abbey was filmed – with Price arriving in a horse-drawn carriage, dressed in a light pink ‘meringue-style’ gown.
It was reality TV’s answer to a royal wedding. In fact, their ‘love story’ was such a ‘cultural phenomenon’ that they were paid more than £1million for the rights by OK! magazine and that edition remains one of their highest selling ever.
Then in June 2007, Price gave birth to Princess. But within two years, Price and Andre announced they had separated.
At the time, Price told me that her life was ‘over’ but it wasn’t long before she was dating cage fighter Alex Reid. Andre remained single, stating he wanted to provide a stable home for his children. Junior was starting school and Andre was adamant that both of his children got a good education.
_Katie_And_Peter_The_Next_Chapte-a-1_1714640349788.jpg

The couple post at the launch of Katie And Peter: The Next Chapter Stateside in 2009
Andre encouraged Junior – who was a promising singer – to apply to the BRIT school in London, the leading performing and creative arts school in the UK.
Katie Price, meanwhile, faced some personal challenges with a succession of failed relationships and numerous convictions for driving offences including a 16-week suspended jail sentence for drink-driving. She has been declared bankrupt twice and reportedly faces losing her home – dubbed her ‘Mucky Mansion’ because of its dilapidated state – in the village of Dial Post in West Sussex because of a £750,000 tax bill. Price – who has had 16 boob jobs – films for adult video website OnlyFans to make a living.
‘There was of course a fear that Junior and Princess could go off the rails,’ a friend who has known the family for many years told me.
‘They have seen Katie live an entirely wild life ever since they were toddlers so Pete has been adamant that they get an education under their belt that cannot ever be taken from them.’
_Junior_as_a_baby_at_a_movie_pre-a-5_1714640350301.jpg

Katie Price and Peter Andre with Junior as a baby at a movie premiere in 2006
Meanwhile, Peter Andre has distanced himself from the reality TV lifestyle. Before a concert in 2010 at the Plymouth Pavilions, he was treated for kidney stones by Dr Ruaraidh MacDonagh – who introduced him to his medical student daughter Emily.
‘Emily and I realised we had feelings for each other and two years after meeting at Plymouth Pavilions, we were married,’ Andre has said.
Junior and Princess share Andre’s house with Emily, now an NHS doctor, and their three half siblings, Amelia, ten, Theo, seven, and a newborn daughter named Arabella Rose.
The slogan Chez Andre, is, I’m told, ‘Boundaries’. ‘Princess’s boyfriends aren’t allowed to stay around Pete’s,’ says a friend of the singer. ‘Whereas Katie lets them at hers when she is there.
cess_at_the_PrettyLittleThing_Ch-a-2_1714640349917.jpg

Junior Andre and his sister Princess at the PrettyLittleThing Christmas party in 2023
‘Pete provides stability. It’s traditional family values, work ethic, treat people how you want to be treated.
‘It’s about family time, family traditions and memories. There are BBQs in the summer, roast dinners on a Sunday. At Katie’s, it’s a bit more of a KFC culture.’
Those who know Junior Andre well say that he is a ‘credit’ to his parents. They add that he is ‘loyal’ to his mother but is aware that how she lives her life isn’t ‘particularly helpful’ to him or his younger sister.
At an industry party last year, a mutual friend of Andre told me how her teenage daughter wanted her picture taken with Junior. He was happy to oblige. But unlike many teenage boys, Junior showed courtesy and consideration for the 15-year-old girl, asking: ‘Is it OK if I put my arm around you?’
h_Princess_thanks_to_her_700_000-a-8_1714640350640.jpg

Brands are desperate to work with Princess thanks to her 700,000-strong social media following
ith_Junior_and_Princess_in_Londo-a-3_1714640350107.jpg

Peter and wife Emily MacDonagh with Junior and Princess in London in 2018
‘That was Pete,’ says the pal. ‘He has been doing his very best to instil respect towards others. He was such a polite young boy.’
While Price has been rightly praised for her dedication to her severely disabled son Harvey, 21, the product of a short-lived romance with ex-football player Dwight Yorke, it is possible she allows Junior and Princess more leeway than their dad.
horseriding_clothes_KP_Equestria-a-6_1714640350555.jpg

Katie Price models her range of horseriding clothes, KP Equestrian, in London in 2009
Last September, Princess was pictured holding a shot glass for the camera at a showbusiness party in Liverpool with Price and her then on-off boyfriend Carl Woods. Though ‘insiders’ close to Price insisted that Princess had ordered only a non-alcoholic Fanta, Andre was furious.
‘Princess is too young to drink and a photo like that which ended up all over social media was upsetting for him,’ says a source close to Andre. ‘He worries about Princess, she is a teenage girl growing up in the public eye, with a mum who loves attention. You can’t blame him.’
So, as she prepares to announce her new deal, will the pitfalls of fame that have tripped up Katie Price also befall her daughter?
‘Absolutely not, no way,’ says a pal of Andre. ‘He will be watching her like a hawk.’
Subscribe to Mail+ to continue reading

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

tracey3871

VIP Member
Says she has had 4 days free in her diary so went away.
No one knew she was coming away apart from 'professionals around me' to just get a break from everything she is dealing with behind the scenes at home. Someone took a picture round the pool. Here we go...

As Kylie said, the court knew she wasn't going to her bankruptcy as mentally her consultant at the Priory, she has been signed off any kind of activity for court (So how come she could show up to the Residency hearings then?) She's mentally not strong enough at the moment, to stand in court, be cross examined in front of the media, in front of the public, for then the media to ridicule even more than they already do. The media is so cruel at the
minute, she is taking her bankruptcy so seriously , like I do everything else, it's a very serious situation she's in.
Her head needs a break.
Sophie then butts in to enable her by saying how the media has portrayed it, that she's not turned up but fucked off on holiday. That's how it looks to the general public. YES BUT THE JUDGE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT DID HE!!!!
Kp responds, the media write what they want to write and they do and the public are influenced by that, but she's not mentally able and stable to go into court, as she has a lot of things behind the scenes she is dealing with, hence she hasn't been on TT for months since December (BUT CAME BACK ON THERE YESTERDAY) can only do what her body and brain let her. Thinks the media are trying to kill her off. She's taking the BH seriously, but it's not like she jetted off on a 5 star holiday is it (BUT YOU DID GO ON HOLIDAY ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH) She wasn't in a £760 a night room either. Her friend (Lou) came to the hotel a week before she did and told them she was coming and to look after her, so when she went, they upgraded her for nothing. So it was actually a very cheap holiday. ME ME ME. There are reasons she doesn't want to be in her surroundings at the minute as she's having a difficult time. But she still has to work and do the things she can.
She's looking after herself. Confirms she won't be going to the next court hearing either, as she's had a letter (she wants everyone to know) from her trustees. Before she went on holiday she had an hours conversation on zoom with her trustees who deal with both her bankruptcies and explained fully her whole situation and what's going on, so they knew what's going on, also had a letter from court, her psychiatrists or consultants signed me off and they have given her a list to discharge her, suspend her from this at the moment which has to be signed off by a lawyer and trust be the truth and all that (??)
So she says she is back today and has appointments with her consultant, her therapist and everyone around her who WILL be signing her off legally (THOUGHT SHE SAID SHE WAS ALREADY SIGNED OFF?) as mentally she can't cope. Moaning about not getting any peace on holiday. Her little head is quite fragile at the moment, but she can only do what she can do (YEP, THAT SEEMS TO CONSIST OF PERFORMING IN FRONT OF CROWDS AND AN AUDIENCE IN THE LINED UP PODCAST TOUR, SUMMER SINGING EVENTS)
Moaning about the media writing about her being unstable if she was to turn up to court (SHE IS REALLY SHITTING HERSELF ABOUT BEING WRITTEN ABOUT) she just can't cope with it. She wanted to clear that up and she's not fooling anyone. She is engaging with everyone and with her past history always make sure you communicate. Mentally she can't do something she can't cope with, she is looking after herself, her head, because she doesn't want to go back down and have a breakdown. So she's only doing stuff SHE wants to do and looking after herself, in the gym, being healthy, being focused, being positive.
SFP asks if she feels better.
She's got 2 vapes.

Right need a quick vape before the rest!
Just a load of word salad bullshit future faking ... she didn't have a 4 day gap at all, that court hearing was cancelled with less than 24hrs notice as we know ... the reality of the 4 day trip is that's all Lego would agree to, she will have wanted a long trip to Ting Tong Land but Lego is refusing to spend more time around her than necessary for the fake relationship ... doesn't sound like she mentioned him looking after her or how romantic it was, doesn't sound like she mentioned him at all BECAUSE THAT RELATIONSHIP IS FAKER THAN A FAKE THING THAT LIVES ON PLANET FAKE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just a load of word salad bullshit future faking ... she didn't have a 4 day gap at all, that court hearing was cancelled with less than 24hrs notice as we know ... the reality of the 4 day trip is that's all Lego would agree to, she will have wanted a long trip to Ting Tong Land but Lego is refusing to spend more time around her than necessary for the fake relationship ... doesn't sound like she mentioned him looking after her or how romantic it was, doesn't sound like she mentioned him at all BECAUSE THAT RELATIONSHIP IS FAKER THAN A FAKE THING THAT LIVES ON PLANET FAKE
This is why I have started loving the podcasts 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 she gives so much away on them by what she says, but by also what she doesn’t say. Case in point the showmance, she rarely mentions Lego, if she does it’s a passing comment “Oh, JJ was at the gym”, “JJ was at the event”, he is irrelevant to to her. When she’s on the podcast, I think she even probably forgets she’s meant to be in relationship with this strange non personality man, he’s nothing to her, so isn’t worth talking about. Edna doesn’t bring him up either, as she knows it’s fake and Edna is a 💩 liar, she’ll struggle to pretend it’s the real deal, just go “Ummmmm“ a lot 😁

Lego exists with Skank just to earn coin through fake stories and do her general bidding when they are out pretending they are a thing. He doesn’t even carry out the long haul driving duties as SB did, just bounces around like a kid in the back of the car, waiting for Mom to tell him what to do, what snacks she requires and carry her bags when they get there, Skank doesn’t trust him with the driving like she did with SB, as he’s like a little toddler, you wouldn’t let him carry scissors, so she ain’t letting him drive her long distances.

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
STAN!!!!! You should’ve been triple bagged, 2 for the winky and 1 for her head
All i can remember of the incident was that i turned up to fit Edna's kitchen, she said "do you want a cup of tea before you start" i said "yes please" took a sip and that's it. Next thing i woke up on the kitchen floor pants round my ankles. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

lozenger

Chatty Member
That podcast did make me laugh....going on about her terrible mental health, my poor little head can't cope with court, with anything, it's too much....then 'oh let's talk about the songs for my podcast tour...' PING and she was like a completely different person. It was like Worzel Gummidge changing heads!!
I've never known anyone crow about their mental health and parade their 'suffering' like some medal of honour to be flashed at every possible opportunity. I'm sure different people have different coping mechanisms, but the genuine sufferers I have experience of would either 1. Be in complete denial & cover up / put on a mask, get very defensive if anyone suggested they should seek help & tell nothing to nobody. 2. Be totally unaware they were not acting themselves or 3. Say nothing until a full on breakdown or worse (slashing wrists in bath etc) - (very very upsetting story so look away now) my friend's teenager was badly bullied at school and covered it up out of fear from repercussions - the bully successfully got her put into detention, wrecked homework and all other kinds of torment until she snapped and jumped in front of a train - my friends only found out about the history by reading her diary :cry::cry:

So I take a very dim view of KP mouthing off about it like MH illness is some trendy new excuse for her behaviour. I'm not suggesting talking about MH should be covered up of course, but certainly not brandished about when everyone can see her parading about on the piss etc. Apologies if I come across as mean, but basically, the cunt can fuck right off!!:mad:

• Heart
  • Sad

Jomo11

VIP Member
I think KFP is starting to realise that things are not going to go her way anymore. She has lost the children, and it is highly unlikely that she will regain custody unless she has a full personality makeover and accepts treatment for her numerous problems. She is like the playground bully having the rug pulled from under as her victims all start fighting back - she didn't expect it and she can't deal with it. Everyone is supposed to fall at her feet and believe in her lies. However much she tries to stretch it - the truth will come for her in the end. She wanted to be high profile and constantly in the press and now she is but there is a sting in the tale of her fame - people will be closely watching her forever more, just waiting for that one final slip -up that will nail her for good. It will happen and her 'adoring' fans will have to sit and watch her downfall with no way out this time.

Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
I've always believed she doesn't want people to see the 'real' her. The one that enjoys causing others pain and who's fascinated by murderers. The one who is so vindictive she would wish death on babies. The one that doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything ( not even her kids or pets) if it meant she could carry on doing the vacuous things that give her pleasure like shovelling snow up her hooter and getting herself attention and things done to 'beautify' her.

I read something about Factitious disorder, which used to be called Munchausens and how certain personality types often engage in these behaviours. I was hardly surprised to learn in cases of Munchausen's, Narcissistic personality disorder and Antisocial personality disordered people are often featured.
We've all discussed here about how some things Harvey can do are probably better than she would admit. We've all discussed how she seems to want to push Jett into a role of being the next child with special needs. She even published that photo of him saying he was vulnerable or words to that effect to the whole world :confused: .

I read about how a parent sometimes will use sleep deprivation to make a child seem ill and they isolate the child so no-one can see they get better when away from the parent. It made my blood run cold really, all that stuff about Jett not sleeping in his room but instead in a tent and all the tales of ghosts!
If this is what's gone on and the courts noticed I would guess it's one factor for removing a child from a parent's care. God knows how far it may have gone!
Spot on.

I noticed she mentioned taking Harvey swimming, I expect he goes when he is at college. When was the last time she took him swimming, probably on holiday. He always looked as though he enjoys swimming, probably enjoys that more than having to get his hair cut and nails done. And if she had kept the pool nice at the MM, instead of turning it into a swamp, he could have used that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
What’s with all the feet pictures. Skiing, gym, tattoos, out at restaurants…
Does he not really want to be seen with her?
It’s like a child taking a photo and the camera is too heavy to hold and accidentally takes a picture of the floor.
It’s just so bizarre. Are they trying to add an air of mystery that they are doing something exciting, when this is old hat with KP and she’s done all those things a million times with all the other ‘the ones’ 😴😴😴🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Well she's not been gloating about her holiday the last couple of days :unsure: maybe it has sunk it how bad it looks.
She worries me when she’s not cunting around. When she’s quiet she’s at her worst 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Do I fly this thing into outer space or shit in it? 💩🤔🤭😄😄😄 x

Resizer_17145953574111.jpg

---
Welcome back Pom. Hope you had a lovely Birthday break. We missed you 😘
Thank you very much, I missed not been on here too, 😊😊❤🥰💕🤗😘 xxx. Yep had a lovely time and really enjoyed it, was going to get back on tattle last night but after unpacking was so worn out, I thought I wait to im more relaxed 😀🐾🐶💖💕❤❤😘 xxx.

Resizer_16331231702850.jpg

Resizer_16251560567810.jpg

Resizer_16264832101720.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
If only Myra Hindley had booked herself in to the Priory she would never ever have had to stand trial!

Seriously KP you CANNOT claim mental health and never ever ever be taken to court what a load of shit

• Angry

shizzler

VIP Member
She’s a liar though so I’d take it with a pinch of salt.Just keeping face for her fans. I can’t see HMRC giving up after the expense of forensic accountants.
Well she’s lied about being excused from last weeks hearing, if what the judge said was reported correctly. I would never mock someone’s mental health and I know that people can look fine on the outside but inside they’re dying. However, I think she turns it on and off like a tap, she manages pretty well with her podcasts, tik tok sales, selling crap from her kitchen AND if her mental health is so bad is H coming home Monday gonna be too much? I wish the courts would grow a backbone and order her in, she’s taking the absolute piss. OH… does this mean she has to cancel her podcast tour!! Will she get signed off for that too?

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
Just going to bed, thought wonder if the podcast is out, it is, I just listened to the first 10 minutes, DC can update you later on the rest, I didn’t listen to anymore, sleepy now, but she is angrily attacking the media about her holiday, posting that photo of her, and saying she swerved the bankruptcy hearing. Added she can’t be at home as something has happened, that she had to go away….she doesn’t say it, but yes the kids have been taken from her, that is clear by that comment, and she is not happy about it.

Well then, here it is everyone, she has been signed off court 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤷🏽‍♀️ It was agreed she didn’t have to attend, and she is NOT going to attend court next week, says the trustees have said she does not have to ( WTF is going on with them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️) says she has been legally signed off appearing (what does that even mean) as her mental health is so bad she cant deal with it, media are trying to kill her, she is unable to appear in a public examination due to this, has been ‘signed off’, it ain’t happening Krusties 🤦🏽‍♀️

I think she’s done it everyone, she has dodged court and they’ve let her, unbelievable, I don’t think she’s lying, she’s thrown the kitchen sink at them with mental health excuse and won by sounds of it. I don’t know what this means going forward, but she ain’t going to court next week, she‘s adamant, and I believe it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Everyone give up on the courts now, I already had, this is ridiculous, it’s looking like Madam Teflon Tits walks away unscathed again, I just don’t know what to say anymore. Her own hand will take her down, it’s the only way she’s going to be felled, ignore the courts, this bankruptcy is going round in circles, it’s going nowhere, nothing touches her. I’m not even angry, I expected this, just sad for all the people she has wronged, being failed so badly. Happy news for you all to wake up to later, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ I expect this thread to have a lot of chit chat today !
If what Skank says is true the judge should hang his head in shame.How does one person's alleged MH trump all those creditors she has basically stolen from and then gone on holiday? I am beyond words and insufficient emojis 🤯🤬😡😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Cutie the cat

Apologies if already posted
This is a very oddly timed article. Why bring up her parenting of Junior and Princess now? Is it because the people reporting know about the Bunny and Jett situation but obviously can't comment or report on it so are bringing up her past parenting skills. I think even her brain dead fans know that J & P both live with Peter.

• Heart

Ohflip

I don’t believe for a nano second that HMRC are going to stop chasing her. Does she honestly think if she says, ‘Ooh, I’ve got mental ‘ealth!’, they’re just going to say, ’You’re suffering like no one else in the history of the world, so we’ll let you off.’ I don’t think so.

• Haha

Max55

I was looking through the Daily Mail regarding the war between Kipper and PA and the bringing up of Junior and Princess.
This line caught my eye: "

‘It has been a thing of nightmares at times,’ says one friend of the couple.
‘Katie doesn’t have the same respect for manners and decency as Peter. He is a traditional family man who wants his children well turned out in every aspect.’, boy did they get that right.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
I think a caravan somewhere or a bedsit would do in all honesty. Houses are hard to get these days even for people who work and don't rip other people off for millions! If she is warm and dry that's all she needs and better than many have these days.

I just listened to the start of the podcast where she goes on and on and moans about the media killing her if they watch a public hearing. She actually says 'My little head' is very fragile :mad:.
Unbelievable, what about all the businesses and people she chose not to pay, what was her head doing whilst making that decision? how did all those people cope with missed rent or mortgage payments which she might have caused? Did they feel a bit fragile?
It's all going to be public because it's ACCOUNTABILITY for all the people she ripped off. So what if you have a breakdown, do it in prison or in your new bedsit. She is absolutely shameless.
Oh and why did she have to go to Cyprus to get a break :LOL:. Is there something wrong with JJ's house and she can't stay for a few days?
Yeah, she just doesn’t get that as a bankrupt she should be seen to paying back her debts, so that means tightening her belt, living within her means and yes that includes NO holidays, that’s classed as a luxury. Doesn’t matter one iota it was ‘cheap’ it was still a holiday. Boohoo her poor head.

Katie replied: "The public are influenced, but you've got my words from me here when I say I'm not mentally able and stable to go into court at the moment. I am only doing what my body and brain can do at the moment.
"I am taking the bankruptcy seriously. It's not like I've jetted off on a five star holiday, and also let me say something.
'It's not my fault that my friend came to this hotel a week before me and told them that I was coming and to look after me. So when I came here they upgraded me for nothing, this holiday was actually a very cheap holiday.'

Never your fault is it Katie, you knew what it would look like to the press and public especially after swerving just about every hearing prior to that and what was printed. But as usual you have to push it and then act surprised at the reaction. People are rightly pissed off with your pitiful, convenient, excuses, especially when you have supposedly been doing weekly therapy for years now, but no doubt that’s all lies as usual.

• Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I forgot how fast these threads move! I've been trying to catch up since yesterday 🤣
Thank you everyone for your beautiful kind words. You're such a good bunch 😘
Another reason why it's taken me forever to catch up is that each time I react to a post, it takes a loooong time to happen - anyone else experiencing that? I gave up reacting and just carried on reading.

Anyway so SFP is up the duff - Kipper won't be pleased. She'll make it all about her before you can say "bankwuptcy"

• Heart