Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a second I thought what no bag and then zoomed in to the armpit and there it was. He must believe he can lapse into a diabetic coma at any moment … or else it contains other “medication”. Anyone following the P Diddy case will have heard that staff had to walk around with a Fanny pack containing a variety of “medication” and all times.
The bag was stuck to him pre-diabetes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
" Come on JJ there's a good boy, pose like Mummy for the camera, that's right just place your cap on top of your head to make you look taller, then mummy will buy you a nice mini milk" (Other small ice lollies available)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Possibly it's a case of the enquiries coming from one of the flunkies asking "What if our major celebrity needs to come as an emergency admission at short notice?" You know as in directly from Gatwick?
That Makes me really want to smack her one! My dearest friend died in Gatwick airport coming off a Caribbean flight from DVT, she was 26, and left behind 3 children under 3 ( twins and a baby boy)
All raised by there wonderful grandparents who in all honesty were ready for retirement, and Skank doesn’t deserve Healthcare she deserves Prison

I reckon she will try to Pull the MH based upon the kiddos being taken off her, but it’s Not going to be The Priory she can’t be seen to spend shot loads of Money and as @tracey3871 Has said Priory are only interested in cash, She’s Digging her Own Grave here and she really could all end up in Broadmoor (and then think she’s going to do a Book on it 🤣🤣) The Broadmoor bleep, Actually Skank that could work for ya lol 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
IMG_8805.jpeg

Aaaah bless Lego is wearing these. Mommy told him he has to, or else! As modelled by CF off J why the hell why????

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could she be breathing in any harder to suck in the pot belly ? Half mast socks with shoes - really Lego ? The state of them ... how embarrassing ... oh, and he is still not actually looking at her...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I find this hilarious 😂
Literally, the only time he can bring himself to look in her direction is via a reflection viewed through his camera!
I genuinely think he is terrified that if he casts his gaze upon her he'll turn to stone!!

And I just love how he's pinching his manlet bag with his fingers whilst awkwardly throwing the oh-so-cool "devil horns" gesture 🤘🤣🤣🤣

Ducking Knobhead.jpg

You tell him Ducky!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What was it the judge said, ‘may be arrested’ if she no shows? So not even will be arrested. Personally, I think she went to Cyprus mid-last week. Interestingly, she wasn’t papped at either airport, as she can’t go anywhere without being harassed by paps.

sorry - edited after someone hit like as the site crashed.

Reactions: 26
I’m starting to think she wants to go to prison. I think she thinks it will revive her career in lots of ways. I also think she might think if she goes to prison that’s the punishment so the ‘punishment’ of paying what she owes is taken off the table.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.