Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she will turn up to court with loads of bandages ( ones jj put on for extra effect) drains hanging out of her and in a wheelchair and she will just talk crap and say the pain are clouding her judgement when answering
I think this could be a real scenario she thinks she could get away with and we know she loves a bruised and battered post op pic opertunity
Or she might accuse Legohead of lamping her one with his Fisher Price garage accessories, paint on a bruise then phone the Sun? (maybe that wouldn't work so well this time? 🤔Bumsticks!)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I first read your comment as here’s her ‘cute’ toe. I was seriously worried about you 😂
But then I realised it’s Dolly. Dolly write the word cute about anything KP related so I read it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she not realise how much she is disliked by the vast majority of the UK? Constantly lying her head off, for instance the posts of her feeding the cat taking people for idiots. Ripping people off with that terrible market reject stuff she was selling, lying about the kids whereabouts and the constant neglect of the animals. Now off on holiday again with two fingers stuck up to the courts and the world at large. The boasting and nasty sneering videos "I'm minted." Doesn't she care that she's now so detested theres no coming back to any sort of public life? Diana Dors was a bankrupt when she was younger, still drove a roller and spent for England. The big difference was she was likeable, an irrepressible rogue, a beautiful talented rough diamond with a larger than life warm personality and fantastic sense of humour. The public adored her and rallied with her against the establishment. She really was a national treasure. If Skanky had been a different person I believe she to would have ended up the same. Instead she's hated more everyday now. Why the papers still insist she has "concerned fans" is a complete farce. How could anybody not lay baking on that sunbed and not reflect on this? The life she had, the wealth, the TV work, the beautiful house, pool and stables that she could have had a wonderful new life in when she retired? All hopelessly impossible now. If I was her I'd be absolutely ashamed and heartbroken. Bet AFP &co are heartbroken (and fuming) to. The gravy train this week has finally hit the buffers.
Dorsey was a grafter as well ... not a grifter, she worked hard ... she was also a very talented actress ... gone too soon RIP

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As it's now arrests, contempt of court, she may well find some of her enablers, friendly therapists backing away. It's all very well lying to ok mag, or a shite documentary, quite another to get involved at this level of trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Interesting comment in the Fail. Checked out the persons comments, they seem to be genuine, no particular interest in the Skanky one.
I still don't think this will work though. A private hospital does not have legal immunity, the timing of her holiday and any entry to a facility can
all be scrutinised by the court.

View attachment 2902234
That was probably uglyfatdumpcunt..Wonder if it was the Priory,how the duck can she afford that,surely they can still go for the bleep,tell the priory to duck off.

Reactions: 27
Just another trick to add to the evidence to get the 3rd adjourned. Doesn’t even mean she needs to check into whatever facility this is just that they were/are worried enough she’ll do something. Which they aren’t really and know she won’t. It’s part of the audit trail!
To be fair she does look really worried lying there on that sun bed. 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Interesting comment in the Fail. Checked out the persons comments, they seem to be genuine, no particular interest in the Skanky one.
I still don't think this will work though. A private hospital does not have legal immunity, the timing of her holiday and any entry to a facility can

View attachment 2902234
Would they want to be dragged into this mess though, when it is publicly known that this ‘high risk’ ‘high profile’ person is well enough to take themselves away on holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is the one on the podcasts and any articles saying she attends therapy every week/other week eek at the priory. Not a good review for their therapists
---

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think she’ll send a note saying I don’t do FOC public appearances, please see my agent for T&C’s.

Seriously, I think she will provide evidence that means the Judge has no choice but to give her a stay of execution. At best it will go ahead privately either at her home (probably not on the 3rd) or online from Cyprus. Not the outcome I want, my choice is a reception committee provided by the boys in blue and backup up by a team from the red tops, when she eventually touches down at Gatwick!
If it’s online, it will be public will also be able to log in online and we know what happened last time …

Reactions: 21
Would they want to be dragged into this mess though, when it is publicly known that this ‘high risk’ ‘high profile’ person is well enough to take themselves away on holiday?
The only thing she suffers from (apart from being a narc) is psychological reactance. Rebels against being told what to do. I shouldn’t have put that on here because she’ll now adopt that condition as her own and turn it into a narc excuse! No court in the land defers a hearing for a diagnosis of psychological reactance!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I had a lovely Skank free day yesterday, had a beautiful Indian meal with family.
Im pulling up a chair today to see what that piece of 💩 is up to and catching up on the last thread.
The house will hoover itself and the bathroom will clean itself right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s outstanding that she is favoured so highly in the eyes of the law. I don’t understand it. Let’s hope they’ll finally pin some tax evasion on her and lock her up in Alcatraz, a modern day Al Capone or should that be Moral Monotone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she will come back. I think she will hide out in Cyprus now. Interesting that she chose there? I wonder why? There is always a reason with her! Why not Thailand again? 🤔

Reactions: 29
Not sure where the papers have got it that the hotel she's in costs £760 a night. Jet2 have a week for £790, flights, transfers, B&B!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'd imagine the dolt who "signed her off" must be feeling the pressure too, as they ought to! (y)

Its perfectly apparent to everybody that she's swinging the lead yet again so all those berks who have previously put their signature to her wads of letter-lies must be squirming in their boots that she's going to drag them down with her finally :ROFLMAO: Perhaps she'll find a nut-doctor in Cyprus to give her a letter confirming that she really is barking-mad to email off to Judgie-Boy at 5.45pm on the 2nd of May?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has a bankruptcy court date dodges it again fucks off to Cypress with her latest screw stays in a £760 a night hotel I would love to know who’s in the sex tape she has is it a royal is it a top politician is it a top cop ? One day maybe one day. She does all this drives while banned without insurance on drugs and the press still refer to people as her fans ? Good grief gimme strength.
Actually, I just looked up prices on that hotel and rooms start at 130 a night. And the place is massive and 3/4 empty looking at the number of rooms available 2mrw.

Never believe what you read in the papers!!

Reactions: 32

View attachment 2902234
Yeah, and I bet the high risk bit is her saying she's suicidal, bleep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I had a lovely Skank free day yesterday, had a beautiful Indian meal with family.
Im pulling up a chair today to see what that piece of 💩 is up to and catching up on the last thread.
The house will hoover itself and the bathroom will clean itself right?
Snap, I’ve got a house like that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.