Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Will the mutilated one turn up to court on friday

• Yes this is the end of the line

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • No she's got no intention of coming quietly

Votes: 347 96.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New day and a new thread thanks to @BadJanet 😁
1000022698.jpg

For a recap just catch up on the latest articles 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm waiting for a photo of her lying on a sunbed with zero tits. She will be on the phone to C5 or whoever all next week trying to sell an Extreme Surgery series. "How I went back to 32B, oh woe is me me me." Or some similar lunacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm waiting for a photo of her lying on a sunbed with zero tits. She will be on the phone to C5 or whoever all next week trying to sell an Extreme Surgery series. "How I went back to 32B, oh woe is me me me." Or some similar lunacy.
Or she will turn up to court with loads of bandages ( ones jj put on for extra effect) drains hanging out of her and in a wheelchair and she will just talk crap and say the pain are clouding her judgement when answering
I think this could be a real scenario she thinks she could get away with and we know she loves a bruised and battered post op pic opertunity

• Sad
Reactions: 58
She’ll use MH decrepid bleep.
The Heferlump (source) & AFP will be like headless chickens, trying to find a ‘doctor’ who will give a fake MH report. Pretty sure hotel Priory room is already on standby. Yet madam has F’d off with the ‘pansy boy’ , in spite of all her criminal & financial offences. Court should be looking to see when this holiday was booked. It’s not difficult, and given the constant no shows at court dates, revoke her passport until her debts are cleared, which will be never😡. What an arrogant, totally unpleasant & morally corrupt individual KFP is & now has another enabler in ‘boy wonder’. Such a fake set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
She’ll use MH decrepid bleep.
She's tried and failed Dolly, I don't think that will change. There's no way she can suddenly pull out satisfactory proof ( to court level) in a few days.

This is going to be especially hard if you're the kind of person who has a history of not turning up for assessments with a psychiatrist after claiming to have severe MH issues. Especially if you've claimed those issues warrant special treatment by the legal system :unsure:. If you had the MH problems you'd just let someone assess you, then you get your special treatment in court.
---
The Heferlump (source) & AFP will be like headless chickens, trying to find a ‘doctor’ who will give a fake MH report. Pretty sure hotel Priory room is already on standby. Yet madam has F’d off with the ‘pansy boy’ , in spite of all her criminal & financial offences. Court should be looking to see when this holiday was booked. It’s not difficult, and given the constant no shows at court dates, revoke her passport until her debts are cleared, which will be never😡. What an arrogant, totally unpleasant & morally corrupt individual KFP is & now has another enabler in ‘boy wonder’. Such a fake set up.
If she doesn't show and gets done for contempt they probably will look at when the holiday was booked.

As DC said too, if she turns up and doesn't give answers she could also be done for contempt there and then. Either option ends with prison. I think she really is done, someone should stick a fork in her :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Yes. will be seen at the Priory. Works every time. I am not even joking.
If it worked she would have done it the last time though, or the time before. If people could get off court and charges by just volunteering to go inside the Priory it would be full of murderers and criminals forever avoiding justice. I really, really think she is done this time.
The judge did not accept the 'scanty' general medical evidence she has. In the last couple of years since her alleged breakdown the 'scanty' evidence is all she's got to show for all her claims of PTSD and ADHD.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I would have thought that KP was informed of new date on Friday before it was released to the public
It will be very interesting to see what she does ie if she is arrogant enough to not turn up

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder/wander if she'd be asked about anything found by the forensic accountants? They've now been working on this for around 5 months.

If she doesn't turn up and that evidence already points to something criminal maybe they'll just refer it to police?
---
I would have thought that KP was informed of new date on Friday before it was released to the public
It will be very interesting to see what she does ie if she is arrogant enough to not turn up
And probably sent to her assistant too, seeing as KP got her to send in the scanty medical evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry if already posted but I wonder if JJ will star in a future episode of this show, around fake engineered PR romances to earn coin! 🤪

Love the big thumbnail pic of skank and legoboy in the middle of that article 😆 think that was done deliberately!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has a bankruptcy court date dodges it again fucks off to Cypress with her latest screw stays in a £760 a night hotel I would love to know who’s in the sex tape she has is it a royal is it a top politician is it a top cop ? One day maybe one day. She does all this drives while banned without insurance on drugs and the press still refer to people as her fans ? Good grief gimme strength.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder if she took her collajean drink with her so she can do her daily ads from Cyprus, if not, you know she is not using that drink, as someone said looks like the other drink was poured in the bowl of her sink from the ad before.
I honestly have no idea why people get her to promote their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Still catching up but saw the sun pic ... no tit surgery yet ... and he still isn't looking at her ...
What ever simpleton boy is reading on his phone, he looks disgusted. He must be getting paid to accompany this creature. There is no way, he’s having sex with that mutilated, grotesque thing. Unbelievable she’s basting herself, like a cooked chicken, as if not a care in the world. I do believe, because she’s got away with so much over last few years, she thinks she’s invincible 💩 God, I really really hope this time, the tables have turned & finally madam will be made accountable for her dodgy financial deals. These bankruptcies & the continued lack of cooperation are costing a fortune. Who pays for her non compliance & non attendance? Can’t be her if she’s so much in debt.😡🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Interesting comment in the Fail. Checked out the persons comments, they seem to be genuine, no particular interest in the Skanky one.
I still don't think this will work though. A private hospital does not have legal immunity, the timing of her holiday and any entry to a facility can
all be scrutinised by the court.

Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 09.13.35.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
Or she will turn up to court with loads of bandages ( ones jj put on for extra effect) drains hanging out of her and in a wheelchair and she will just talk crap and say the pain are clouding her judgement when answering
I think this could be a real scenario she thinks she could get away with and we know she loves a bruised and battered post op pic opertunity
She wouldn't be allowed to board a flight in that state, surely? Even more reason for plod to meet her at the airport and prevent such shenanigans.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.